If nuclear war happens, what will you eat then?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 11
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
Given that there will be no actual food, you could eat insects and wild edibles if thats your only option. The other choice would be starvation or fight for remaining actual food.

Also, would all water become radioactive? Yeah, that might force you to collect rainwater.

Of course, eating insects and wild edibles will make you skinny like Eugenia, but at least you wont be hungry and starve. 

Also, you wont be a threat to anyone, so increased chances of survival.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
In the event of a radiation emergency, eat food in sealed containers (cans, bottles, boxes, etc.). Unspoiled food in your refrigerator or freezer is also safe to eat. Food in a pantry or drawer away from radioactive material is safe to eat. Food in containers from the outside that have been wiped off is safe to eat.
  • Wipe off counters, plates, pots, and utensils with a damp cloth or clean towel before using them. Put the used cloth or towel in a plastic bag or other sealable container and place the bag in an out-of-the-way place, away from other people and pets. Wash your hands after cleaning.
  • For instructions on how to feed your baby during a radiation emergency, read here.
  • Do not pick or eat food from your garden until emergency officials determine it is safe to do so.

ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
I will give my husband many babies so food supply is always around
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I mean, food in fridge would last for a week at best. And buying more food isnt exactly an option in nuclear war.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I choose death. One bullet is much better than artificial radiation and global warfare.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@ponikshiy
You'll need more excess calories to grow the baby than you'll get from eating it.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Savant
That is why you have the baby before the nukes go off. 

Here is plan

1. Have baby

2. Feed baby American slop to make baby fat

3. Keep a supply of emergency food

4. Nuke goes off

5. Immediately kill fat children and force husband to watch. 

6. Eat fat children.

Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@ponikshiy
Instead of having a baby (which requires excess calories), save more excess food.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Savant
I can save as much food as I want. I am wealthy woman because I put wealthy boyfriend in dangerous situations and he leave me money. 

Once thae cabinets are full, the fat children are good way to store extra calories in house. Not to mention. They make good hostages to draw doting grandparents in, for even more calories. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
I choose death. One bullet is much better than artificial radiation and global warfare.
Well, is it better to die or to eat earthworms and grasshoppers for the rest of life?

Many would prefer to die.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ponikshiy
Takes nine months to have a baby.

So you best get on the phone and ask Vlad to wait until next March.

Especially as you currently only suck rich men.

Swallowing it ain't going to get you pregnant.