What’s up with this BrotherD. character?

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 36
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Greyparrot
It worked!

Just not in that thread.

BrotherD. roasted him on his alt.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Brother D is one of the only users with an approximately 1:1 post-to-like ratio with substantial vote counts(>500). It is insane that despite how controversial he sounds it is still a stable stream of likes for him.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Intelligence_06
It is insane that you put any stock in likes or votes when anyone can just double account and cheat. Plus religious dogma sells well in real life, so why wouldn't it here?

People who are looking for positive feedback serotonin (or whatever) drip should go to the social media sites (or game clans). They do a much better job.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What's not to like.

Reading Bro D is like reading a good book.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@zedvictor4
You and I read very different books...
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
There’s something hilarious about the fact that he pretends to listen to Barney and oromagi’s requests, but immediately reverts back to his hypercartoonish villain persona.
Sometimes even doubling down to test their limits. 

Then he’s back to flaming everyone in nearly every thread. Everytime I read his words, I hear someone shouting, even if he isn’t writing in all caps. 
He's a beloved troll and great for a laugh if you've got some downtime. His picture actually looks like the character he is trying to play. The way he attacks people is comical and yet he still gets responses because there's just enough truth in what he says.

To be fair, he recently went pretty far with his graphic descriptions of what Mohommed did in the past. I don't blame Oromagi for banning him. 

I gotta ask, has he ever broken character? 
I've never seen him break character. Not on DDO. Not on Dart.