They'er "communing for our kids"

Author: Stephen

Total: 41
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
 To call these perverts out just months ago would have branded me a bigot , a homophobe and anti transsexual.

Well hear from the horses mouth:

Amazes me that people have fell for the old three card of these perverts purposefully conflating a drag act for entertainment with perverted transsexuals who intend children harm.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
This is literally 2 years old. You have been in the religious section a long time...
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Stephen
@TWS1405_2
This is. Absolutely. Hilarious.

The song (and proceeding chant) is pun on bigoted right wingers. If you listened to the words and not just the chorus, the message is that they're coming for your children and will convert them into caring adults who believe in equality and justice for all.

If that's the gay agenda you oppose, then you are by definition, a bigot.

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
If you listened to the words and not just the chorus, the message is that they're coming for your children and will convert them into caring adults who believe in equality and justice for all.
Equality for all means equality for minor attracted people.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
This is literally 2 years old. You have been in the religious section a long time...

This wasn't two years ago.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Stephen
@Double_R
They are coming for the children. 

Stop being a denialist D_R! 

Origins of modern gender ideology queer theory bullshit!!!! HERE 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Stephen
The first youtube video is Jul 8, 2021. Now Matt Walsh is a narrow minded asshole but that doesn't give him clairvoyance. Therefore this song was sung before that date.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Face the facts.

You are supporting a load of perverts by their own admission.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
They are coming for the children. 

Stop being a denialist D_R! 
Oromagi already completely tore apart the utter stupidity of the links you presented. If you have any response to anything he said feel free to enlighten us.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Oromagi already completely tore apart the utter stupidity of the links you presented
The fuck they did. They did no such thing. Making claims they’re invalid like you do without proving it isn’t evidence against the data within said links. Neither is a genetic fallacy or strawman arguments either. 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Making claims they’re invalid like you do without proving it isn’t evidence against the data within said links
Validity vs invalidity can only be established (proven) to someone using their brain, so merely shutting it off while you scream "Nuh uh" doesn't mean you're saying anything meaningful.

I do have one correction though, he didn't destroy your links (plural) because he only focused on the one you lead with, which he absolutely destroyed.
  • First he pointed out the absurdity of accepting at face value the idea that the UN did what you claim while no one noticed for years
  • Then he quoted the actual UN resolution and pointed out what it says in actual English:
  • No mention of prepubescent children anywhere
  • The resolution clearly talks about giving"due regard" for the individuals maturity and self interests when determining the proper punishment
To anyone who cares about reality, the UN resolution was about not overcriminalizing something because it feels good, but to take into account real world considerations. If a 17 year old committed mass murder, I doubt you would advocate for him to be treated like a child incapable of knowing what he did was wrong merely because of his age.

But despite Oromagi making all of this clear (except that last point I just brought up), your response was this;

Fact checkers have about as much weight as the legacy media (MSM). 

People write fact checks with an agenda. Then we learn later the truth and the fact checkers lied on purpose. 

You didn’t disprove anything with that subjective opinion of yours. But hey, thanks for contributing. 
That's it. Not one word of rebuttal to a damn thing he said. Not one word about the 5 years it took for people to notice this grotesque advocacy of advocating for pedophilia. Not one word about the fact that it doesn't talk about children, at all. Not one word about the fact that it specifically talks about the reality that most 16 and 17 year olds have reached a point in their lives where they clearly can make their own decisions, and how it's common sense in any other area of life to take that into account when determining repricussions for their actions.

Nothing, just hand waiving away literally every single word he wrote as a product of the lying MSM and a bald assertion of him not proving anything.

This is why you do not deserve to be taken seriously. If there were more serious people on this site I would ignore you altogether, sometimes I just get bored.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Stephen
Face the facts.

You are supporting a load of perverts by their own admission.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Double_R
The song (and proceeding chant) is pun on bigoted right wingers. If you listened to the words and not just the chorus, the message is that they're coming for your children and will convert them into caring adults who believe in equality and justice for all.

If that's the gay agenda you oppose, then you are by definition, a bigot.
You seem to be an intelligent guy, but this is disgusting.  The fact that you defend this non-sense really tells how twisted you are.

They are coming for my children to convert them.  This is not satire.  They are so bold to tell us what they intend on doing and we cannot stop it.

Do you think it stops just at being okay with the gay lifestyle?  Now they are twerking in front children in drag shows.  What's next?  Tell me, oh so tolerant one.  How far does your tolerance go until you think it's disgusting? You surely have a line that can be crossed. Or do you just let them tell you what to think?

I will proudly wear the badge of "bigot" if it means opposing the gay and woke agenda.  Shame me all you want, but I will not allow my child to be brainwashed by some pervert.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Not one word about the 5 years it took for people to notice this grotesque advocacy of advocating for pedophilia. 
Are you for real??? 

There is a plethora of agenda driven acts of corruption going on under everyone's nose and they just don't know about it.
In fact, it takes months if not years before anyone notices and by then, it's too late. 

Take the Federal Register for a poignant example. It is the ONLY place the US Government has to publish any proposed new laws, changes to laws, etc. as the sole form of "public notice" required by law. The overwhelming majority of Americans don't even know what that is, or that it is even available. In 2021 alone, over 75k pages were added. Who the fuck has the time to read that many pages of proposed new or changes to laws, administrative rules, etc. when they're busy juggling their own life and financial responsibilities!?! Virtually NO ONE does. 

It takes a handful, just a handful of devoted individuals who seek out subterfuge by the left, by democrats, by progressives, and by the US Government overall in order to expose their nefarious acts. Same goes for foreign entities claiming supremacy over all countries like WHO, the UN, so on and so forth. 

No one knows anything until a devoted few constantly researches multiple sources trying to find this trash. And you and your partner oromagi can play whatever semantics games you want, but the overwhelming majority of us see the reality for what it is: the left is coming for our children, and it is a proven fact day in and day out as stories are broken of the irreversible harm done to the children with the transgender, queer and gender ideology destructive power hold it has had over the past few years and continues a strangle hold on American (and the world over), but it is weakening and it will continue to weaken until the trifecta ideologies are ERRADICATED from humanity!!! 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@DavidAZ
They are coming for my children to convert them.  This is not satire.  They are so bold to tell us what they intend on doing and we cannot stop it.
Did you even listen to the words, or just the chorus? Are you really that unaware of how ridiculous the "they're coming for your children" narrative is viewed by the left? Your absurdity is what makes this so hilarious.

Do you think it stops just at being okay with the gay lifestyle?
Yes, it absolutely does. You can't convert someone onto being gay. Sexuality is not a choice, it's a physiological reaction. The only thing the left will do that right wingers apparently fear is to teach your kids that if they are gay, it's ok. If you take issue with that, then yeah, we're different.

Now they are twerking in front children in drag shows. 
Well first of all, most of those videos are fake. If you actually took the time you can find the original videos that absolutely did not take place in front of children and see how they imposed them over it.

To the ones that are real, what you guys are doing to the LGBTQ community is no different than what the left does to the police. Everytime one police officer in a country of 330 million people kills an unarmed black people the left uses it as proof that "they" are killing black people.

With the millions of people in this country and from all over the world (most of these viral videos that actually did happen are not from the US), you're going to find crazy shit of any kind, all you have to do is search for it. Any group of people can be turned into demons if you try hard enough, that's what makes the entire movement against this powerless minority so disgusting.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Double_R
Stop always blindly leaping to defend anything that your media tells you is what you ought to defend.

Drag queens and guys in bdsm whipping asses etc are literally interacting and convincing children to strip down and dress up in that stuff too and embrace it as normal.

Some of these drag queens genuinely believe love has no minimum age.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Double_R
Yes, it absolutely does. You can't convert someone onto being gay. Sexuality is not a choice, it's a physiological reaction. The only thing the left will do that right wingers apparently fear is to teach your kids that if they are gay, it's ok. If you take issue with that, then yeah, we're different.
You can convert them to dress sluttier (younger they are, more impressionable) by dressing slutty yourself as most drag queens do and being an influence. You also can convert them to think that if they feel slightly out of place for their typical gender's behaviour, that they are therefore not that gender, by poisioning their mind with the idea.
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Double_R
Did you even listen to the words, or just the chorus? Are you really that unaware of how ridiculous the "they're coming for your children" narrative is viewed by the left? Your absurdity is what makes this so hilarious.
My absurdity?  Yes, I listened and to the words read them to make sure what I heard is what I heard and that's why the chorus makes it so much more defined.  How can you not think what they say is what they mean?  They want to either make my kids gay or at least think its okay to be gay.  IT'S NOT OKAY.

Yes you can convert someone into being gay.  If someone can be afraid to come out of the closet and run their whole life as a straight man, then a man can be pulled out of the closet and be intimidated to be gay.  You do know there were closet gays back in the day before it was allowed and lived normal lifestyles with families and all, right?  How did they have hetero relationships?  because they chose it.  Just because someone has a sexual fantasy or enjoyed when the neighbor kid touched his dick as a kid, it doesn't mean that he was gay all along. 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@RationalMadman
Stop always blindly leaping to defend anything that your media tells you is what you ought to defend.
You can drop the stupid "stop believing whatever you're told" game. I have my own opinions, in my experience it's normally the people who peddle this BS retort who don't and project their inability to form their own opinions onto others.

Drag queens and guys in bdsm whipping asses etc are literally interacting and convincing children to strip down and dress up in that stuff too and embrace it as normal.
No one is defending this, read my posts.

You can convert them to dress sluttier (younger they are, more impressionable) by dressing slutty yourself as most drag queens do and being an influence.
If you're child decides to dress slutty just because they saw a drag queen do it, the problem in that child's life is not the drag queen.

You might want to make sure they never see an R rated movie either.

You also can convert them to think that if they feel slightly out of place for their typical gender's behaviour, that they are therefore not that gender, by poisioning their mind with the idea.
This is just ridiculous. Raise your child, if you do that this kind of idiocy is not something you would need to worry about.

The problem is not the LGBTQ community, it's parents so insecure in their ability to raise their own children that they fear any crazy idea getting to their child's head will send them down a chaotic tailspin of absurdity. It's truly pathetic.

It's the same thing with CRT. Your children are going to be exposed to all of this during their lives, earlier rather than later. Perhaps instead of trying to shield them from the world you'd be better off to focus on preparing them for it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Stephen
To call these perverts out just months ago would have branded me a bigot , a homophobe and anti transsexual.
You’re a bigot, a homophobe and anti-trans 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@DavidAZ
How can you not think what they say is what they mean?  They want to either make my kids gay or at least think its okay to be gay.  IT'S NOT OKAY.
I do think they meant what they said, and what they said was that they're coming for your kids to make them caring individuals who believe in justice and equality for all. The song literally ends with "we'll make an ally of you yet". That's the point of the song, if you actually cared to listen to it which you clearly did not.

Go ahead, show me the lyrics that prove your point. And if you do, take note of how the part that you undoubtedly cut off refutes the part you provided.

Yes you can convert someone into being gay.  If someone can be afraid to come out of the closet and run their whole life as a straight man, then a man can be pulled out of the closet and be intimidated to be gay.  You do know there were closet gays back in the day before it was allowed and lived normal lifestyles with families and all, right?  How did they have hetero relationships?  because they chose it.
Being gay is a sexual preference. You can't intimidate someone into a sexual preference. You can intimidate someone into living a certain lifestyle against their wishes. Amazingly, that's literally what you're advocating for.

So clearly, you believe it's better to convince a boy who likes other boys that he has to marry a women that he won't be happy with rather than to just let him be whatever he wants to be and be happy. That is truly sad and pathetic, and that is the very point of this song.

So yes, we're coming for your children. We're going to teach them that it's ok to accept others for who they are. We're going to teach them it's ok to be who they want to be. We're going to teach them that the world is better when people are allowed to live their lives how they see fit without being ostracized from society.

If you don't like that, tough shit. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Double_R
You can drop the stupid "stop believing whatever you're told" game. I have my own opinions, in my experience it's normally the people who peddle this BS retort who don't and project their inability to form their own opinions onto others.
Can you give me 2 examples where an opinion you have wasn't fed to you by mainstream media? Name 1 if 2 is too much.

Many are, genuinely. I can show you if you want. Some were in the very parade in the article you sarcastically replied to TWS posting.

You can convert them to dress sluttier (younger they are, more impressionable) by dressing slutty yourself as most drag queens do and being an influence.
If you're child decides to dress slutty just because they saw a drag queen do it, the problem in that child's life is not the drag queen.
What's the problem then? What if they are told to accept this drag queen as normal and friendly and appreciate how they are?

You might want to make sure they never see an R rated movie either.
Yes, you shouldn't show any children below 12 such a movie, if you ask me I'd make it 14+ instead.

You also can convert them to think that if they feel slightly out of place for their typical gender's behaviour, that they are therefore not that gender, by poisioning their mind with the idea.
This is just ridiculous. Raise your child, if you do that this kind of idiocy is not something you would need to worry about.
But if the kindergarten and later school(s) you send them to surprise-attack them with drag queens coming to read them books about gay intimacy (full tongue kissing and touching in it) and giggle and the children are scolded by the teacher if they find it weird or offputting, it conditions them to conform and see that as the way to be.
The problem is not the LGBTQ community, it's parents so insecure in their ability to raise their own children that they fear any crazy idea getting to their child's head will send them down a chaotic tailspin of absurdity. It's truly pathetic.
The ability to raise lies in what you keep them safe from, largely, basic provisions aside.
It's the same thing with CRT. Your children are going to be exposed to all of this during their lives, earlier rather than later. Perhaps instead of trying to shield them from the world you'd be better off to focus on preparing them for it.
Do you support showing porn to children? Where do you draw the line and why do you draw it?

I draw the line pretty tight esp until teenagers where puberty will arise and urges need to be discussed.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@RationalMadman
Can you give me 2 examples where an opinion you have wasn't fed to you by mainstream media?
Not interested. If I've given you an opinion, it's my opinion. Whether someone else shares my opinion is beyond my control and I couldn't give a shit less who does or doesn't agree with it.

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason certain news is considered "mainstream" is because there are lots of people out there who agree with it?

Many are, genuinely. I can show you if you want. Some were in the very parade in the article you sarcastically replied to TWS posting.
Show me where in my post I defended the behavior or individuals you listed.

What's the problem then?
No child dresses slutty merely because they saw a drag queen do it. If they decided to copy the drag queens style the impulses were already there. Perhaps instead of blaming the drag queen, you should ask yourself why the child found that particular style appealing in the first place.

But if the kindergarten and later school(s) you send them to surprise-attack them with drag queens coming to read them books about gay intimacy (full tongue kissing and touching in it) and giggle and the children are scolded by the teacher if they find it weird or offputting, it conditions them to conform and see that as the way to be.
Show me where this is actually happening. In real life.

Do you support showing porn to children? Where do you draw the line and why do you draw it?
I draw the line in probably most of the same places as you do, although I'm probably a little more lenient because I don't believe in shielding my kids from the world that they will in fact be exposed to in time.

Especially in today's world of information, you can't shield them from life, trying to will only alienate them from you as they venture off on their own. I'd rather they be exposed to things while they're still looking to me for guidance, cause we all know once they hit their mid teens that's over.

With that said, no of course I wouldn't support kindergartners being read books about gay intimacy, but I'm also not ok with the political right pretending that this is some wide spread phenomenon happening all over the country in some left wing conspiracy to turn your kids gay. There's no evidence of anything like this, which is what makes it so obvious that generally speaking, this is a political movement ultimately based in fear and bigotry.

We don't have to jump off the deep end. Just as I support the black lives matter movement and would argue we're not all being treated equally, I can also recognize that the narrative of the police as some evil white supremecy gang itching to kill black people all supported by anecdotal evidence of some white cop shooting some unarmed black guy - is absurd and not reflective of real life. We don't need to paint everyone with the same brush.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You’re a bigot, a homophobe and anti-trans 

I would have thought that a man of your calibre would have been able to squeeze in somewhere the false accusation of "racist " too. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
NBC DESPERATELY Defends We're Coming For Your Children Chant, Accidentally CONFIRMS They're Groomers

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Double_R
So yes, we're coming for your children. We're going to teach them that it's ok to accept others for who they are. We're going to teach them it's ok to be who they want to be. We're going to teach them that the world is better when people are allowed to live their lives how they see fit without being ostracized from society.

If you don't like that, tough shit. 
So you will gladly and boldly brain wash my children to accept your views and then call me a bigot for not accepting it?  Wow. 

You all are so disgusting to be willing to try to convert my children because you can't convert me.  A bunch of cowards you all are.

And, I don't want to be an ally of the gay movement. 

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Double_R
BTW, you do know why they have to groom children right?  It's because they can't reproduce, so they have to recruit.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@DavidAZ
So you will gladly and boldly brain wash my children to accept your views and then call me a bigot for not accepting it?  Wow. 
The view we're trying to steer your children away from is bigotry. So yes, if you don't accept it that makes you a bigot by definition.

By the way, convincing someone with reason, empathy and common sense is not brainwashing. The fact that you cannot tell the difference would seem to say alot about you.

You all are so disgusting to be willing to try to convert my children because you can't convert me.
Not everyone is penetrable with logic, that doesn't mean you give up on those who might be.

BTW, you do know why they have to groom children right?  It's because they can't reproduce, so they have to recruit.
Can you please explain how this statement makes any kind of sense?

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Double_R
By the way, convincing someone with reason, empathy and common sense is not brainwashing. 
It is none of those things to say that sexual perversion is good.  

Not everyone is penetrable with logic, that doesn't mean you give up on those who might be.
So you agree that grooming children is okay?  Why not get them when they are actually adults?

Can you please explain how this statement makes any kind of sense? 
Gay men don't want to have sex with women.  Lesbian women don't want men.  Therefore, no kids can be produced.  The lineage stops.  So in order to have the gay agenda grow, they need to convert another child to propagate the gay agenda.

The view we're trying to steer your children away from is bigotry.
What makes you think that you are not the bigot and you are actually supporting the bigot view?  Why am I the bigot for thinking that gay is perversion?  Some sort of "scientist" says so?  You have been pressured to believe this.