Every US president descended from slaveowners except Trump

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 36
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
I found interesting article that say all but one president descended from slave owners except Trump

Nobody can be blamed for sins of father, but it is odd that a place claiming to be a meritocracy all have leaders whose ancestors have several generations of being the top 1% wealth wise. 

Russia is more of a meritocracy prigozihn started out as running a hot dog stand and now he is next Russian president. 

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@ponikshiy

That is because Trump's father was born in Germany. Trump is related to Hitler.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@FLRW
Trump is related to Hitler.
Can you show me the genealogy proving this? I've also heard Trump is jewish, but nobody has been able to prove either one.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Public-Choice
Can you show me the genealogy proving this? I've also heard Trump is jewish, but nobody has been able to prove either one.
I believe the Jewish claim was originally to encourage people voting Trump to instead vote Bernie Sanders. It may seem like odd tactic but at the same time this was happening a bunch of content about Bernie Sanders being bad for Jews was also popping up and the claims were that despite being Jewish he was worse for Jews than Trump who is very pro Israel

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Public-Choice
EX-PRESIDENT Donald Trump's ethnic-German father, Fred, was a racist, Nazi-lover and worked to boost the Third Reich's evil leader, Adolf Hitler, sources tell GLOBE!

As the 76-year-old presidential candidate is tangled in a firestorm over links to neoNazis and anti-Semites, insiders dish his dad was devoted to Hitler, was a dyed-in-the wool white supremacist who refused to rent his apartments to Blacks and got arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally.

"Fred Trump's racism and support for Hitler's regime is a terrible chapter in the Trump dynasty," says a family insider.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ponikshiy
Nobody can be blamed for sins of father, but it is odd that a place claiming to be a meritocracy all have leaders whose ancestors have several generations of being the top 1% wealth wise. 
Trump, on the other hand, is in his own generation the top 1% wealthy people. Not saying how good or bad.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Intelligence_06
At least pooh bear came from humble beginnings. Not a fan of the CCP or your leader but he worked his ass off to get where he is. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Notice that Ponikshiy switched the headline from "every living president" to "every president"  a radically different and totally fake, mendacious claim. 

Here is a list of all the US Presidents Ponikshiy just totally slandered without cause.  (Maybe next time check with an American source to learn American history)

• John Adams (1797-1801)
  • John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
  • Martin Van Buren (1837-1841)
  • Millard Fillmore (1850-1853)
  • Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)
  • Andrew Johnson (1865-1869)
  • Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877)
  • Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881)
  • James A. Garfield (1881)
  • Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893)
  • William Howard Taft (1909-1913)
  • Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
  • Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929)
  • Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
  • Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
  • John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)

• ponikshiy
    ponikshiy
    I just read headline. 
    Sidewalker
    Debates: 6
    Sidewalker
    -->
    @FLRW
    That is because Trump's father was born in Germany. Trump is related to Hitler.
    I don't think he's actually related to Hitler, he's channeling Hitler, which is different.
    oromagi
    Debates: 117
    oromagi
    -->
    @Sidewalker
    Trump is pretty closely related to Heinz of Heinz ketchup, a great great grandnephew or some such.  Now, John Kerry married Ann Heinz, one the heirs of Heinz ketchup so John Kerry and Trump are pretty close cousins by marriage.
    zedvictor4
    Debates: 22
    zedvictor4
    -->
    @oromagi
    I wondered how long it would before someone mentioned ketchup.
    ponikshiy
    ponikshiy
    Why is America run by big ketchup? 
    Slainte
    Debates: 25
    Slainte
    -->
    @ponikshiy
    In 1893 there was a mob battle between two dominant families.  One was Mustard, the other was Catsup.

On  Tuesday May 14th 1895 The head of the Mustard family was assassinated in a downtown Chicago hotel, while eating a taco.   Hence the name "Taco Tuesday".  While it was never proven, it was believed to be a hit from the Catsup boss.  Thereafter the head of the Catsup family cornered the police and manufacturing unions in Chicago, and then they moved east and west.   Boston, Philadelphia, New York, and then San Fransisco.  They used a combination of Irish and Italian mafia tactics.

By 1907 the Catsup family had infiltrated politics, and funded the election of Taft in 1908.  Thereafter, big ketchup was part of the core American Machinery.  
    ponikshiy
    ponikshiy
    -->
    @Slainte
    Tha k you for history lesson. I have added it to my notes for future use when arguing against people unaware of American government being run by mafia
    DavidAZ
    Debates: 8
    DavidAZ
    -->
    @Slainte
    Loved it.
    Greyparrot
    Debates: 4
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @ponikshiy
    Hitler's family tree didn't have slave owners and were likely slaves.

He would never have been elected in Modern America for this reason.
    ponikshiy
    ponikshiy
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    This is very shameful that he had humble beginnings
    Athias
    Debates: 20
    Athias
    -->
    @FLRW
    That is because Trump's father was born in Germany.
    There were no slavers in Germany?

EX-PRESIDENT Donald Trump's ethnic-German father, Fred, was a racist, Nazi-lover and worked to boost the Third Reich's evil leader, Adolf Hitler,
    So did Winston Churchill, William Taft, Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Harry Truman.

sources tell GLOBE!
    Which sources?

"Fred Trump's racism and support for Hitler's regime is a terrible chapter in the Trump dynasty," says a family insider.
    A "family insider" who can neither be named nor scrutinized for public consumption.

Athias
    Athias
    -->
    @ponikshiy
    So what does this indicate to you about the concept of the American Electoral System?
    ponikshiy
    ponikshiy
    -->
    @Athias
    So what does this indicate to you about the concept of the American Electoral System?
    Nothing. Have you watched the documentary "manufacturing consent" 

I would not think the electoral system is bad ideal . It seems the bad ideal is allowing certain people to control the thinking of Americans instead of creating independent thinkers
    Athias
    Athias
    -->
    @ponikshiy
    Nothing. Have you watched the documentary "manufacturing consent" 
    Yes, I have.

I would not think the electoral system is bad ideal . It seems the bad ideal is allowing certain people to control the thinking of Americans instead of creating independent thinkers
    The electoral system can never produce "independent thinks" because it expressly functions on legitimizing the positions of those who agree en masse.

117 days later

FLRW
    FLRW

Every US President didn't have a wife born in a Communist country except Trump.
    ebuc
    ebuc
    -->
    @FLRW
    And now his daughter being asked to testify in NY court case against Trumpet { Mr ex president joke }.

She says no, I dont want to testify.   Probably afraid of what ever she says could also implicate her ---or other family members---   in possible other related frauds { ? } in her regards. I dont know.

Ivanka will call for an appeal.  Her brothers hopefully also be called to testify and Mr expresident joke { malignant narcissist }  himself.

When will members of this nutcase family run for president?
    ponikshiy
    ponikshiy
    -->
    @FLRW
    Every US President didn't have a wife born in a Communist country except Trump
    What is with you liberals simultaneously attacking people on their pedigree while claiming to be the voice of th working class? 

I know you guys think a caste system will solve your problems, but you can look at the general incompetence of India and see why a meritocracy just works better.
    Truth_Over_Proof
    Truth_Over_Proof
    The TRUTH is that Trump is a born warrior for the working man and has been all his life. Trying to find PROOF of this TRUE FACT is just wasting your time, we already know.
    FLRW
    FLRW
    -->
    @Truth_Over_Proof

Like never paying his contractors? He did give rich people a tax break.
    ponikshiy
    ponikshiy
    -->
    @Truth_Over_Proof
    Truth over proof is a very interesting concept.

I can't wait to see how this new persona shakes out for you
    Truth_Over_Proof
    Truth_Over_Proof
    -->
    @ponikshiy
    It's really simple. If you rely on trying to use proof and evidence to discover the truth then THEY will just change the evidence to make it look like LIES are TRUE.

Truth is more important.
    Truth_Over_Proof
    Truth_Over_Proof
    -->
    @FLRW
    Obviously the tax breaks were necessary to get the economy going again. Less taxes = more economy.