As I have said where on this forum over the years.....

Author: Stephen

Total: 9
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
.......they haven't gone away.

"ISIS terrorists plotting 'big attack' on UK soil as spies uncover chilling plans.

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Naturally…

There is another reckoning coming,, and it will be a devastating one no doubt. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I dont understand why they target UK specifically. I mean, sure, UK was involved in wars against muslim countries. However, plenty of other countries did too. What makes UK special for them?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Probably proximity plus Muslims are a protected class in UK.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
In an event of attack, plenty of UK politicians would use the attack as an argument to ban muslims from migrating to UK. They would use muslim's status as a protected class as an argument that such status allowed the attack to happen. In other words, the attack by muslims would just harm muslims.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Stephen
Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE THAT SHOWS MUSLIMS ARE SCARED KILLERS: "ISIS terrorists plotting 'big attack' on UK soil as spies uncover chilling plans."

ISIS cannot survive the outcome of me slapping them Bible-silly!
When those pseudo-muslim men and their sickening Islamic faith find their "family jewels," and show up here, me and Jesus will make quick work of them and their evil god Allah. Praise!!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
YOUR QUOTE THAT SHOWS MUSLIMS ARE SCARED KILLERS: "ISIS terrorists plotting 'big attack' on UK soil as spies uncover chilling plans."

It wasn't my quote; but I have no reason to disbelieve it.

When those pseudo-muslim men and their sickening Islamic faith find their "family jewels," and show up here, me and Jesus will make quick work of them and their evil god Allah. Praise!!

Nice to know. 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
I dont understand why they target UK specifically. I mean, sure, UK was involved in wars against muslim countries. However, plenty of other countries did too. What makes UK special for them?
UK is the major war partner of the US. Both decide together what should happen to the world since the Second World War. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
In that case, its probably not a good idea to let muslims in after bombing their countries.