Spirit Four Primary Kinds

Author: ebuc

Total: 12
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Four primary kinds of Spirit

Spirit-2 { eternally existent } , = finite set of occupied space energy aka physical reality aka observed { quantised } time aka nucleation of Quantum Space-time Tori ergo fermionic matter and bosonic forces --a third new discover exists, that is hybrid of these two---,

......2a} Spirit-3 { eternally existent }, finite set of ultra-micro, positive geodesic (  )  of Gravity { contractive mass-attraction }

......2c} Spirit-4 { eternally existent }, finite set of ultra-micro, negative geodesic )( of Dark Energy { expansive mass-repulsion }

----------conceptual/abstract line-of-demarcation-----------------

3} Spirit-1 { eternally existent } Meta-space  mind/intellect/concepts and ego/i ex concepts of Space, Time, Universe, Gravity, Triangles, Dogs, baseballs etc, that, have no mass, no spin, no charge, no color, no taste, no occupied space.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Spirit-2 { eternally existent } , = finite set of occupied space
Okay, I am this.

Spirit-3 { eternally existent }, finite set of ultra-micro, positive geodesic (  )  of Gravity { contractive mass-attraction }
Well, my body has gravity. So I am this too.

Spirit-4 { eternally existent }, finite set of ultra-micro, negative geodesic )( of Dark Energy { expansive mass-repulsion }
Well, mass-repulsion I dont have. So I am not this.

Spirit-1 { eternally existent } Meta-space  mind/intellect/concepts and ego
I have this.

I have all except Spirit-4. Maybe I have Spirit-4 too, I just dont know it yet.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Spirit-5    Cheetah Gentleman's Club
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
Spirit Four Primary Kinds
Wow. That piss poor grammar gave me a headache trying to decipher it. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Whiskey Vodka Brandy Rum.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Whiskey Vodka Brandy Rum.
All four of these fall into Spirit-2 aka physical reality aka energy aka observed { quantised } time catagory.

With a Cosmic Table of Contents, all that exists falls into one of three my listed catagories and/or trinary sub-set of  catagories.

This is also known as  a hierarchy. A hierarchical system of categorization and differentiation of this from that, beginning with most generalized, and ending with minimal specical-case set, that being the mininal occupied space set of the graviton-darkion, i..e   14 nodal events ergo 91 lines of relationship.

Utopia or Oblivion a book title by Bucky Fuller in 1969

..." Whether it is to be Utopia or Oblivion will be a touch-and-go relay race right up to the final moment… Humanity is in a final exam as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in the Universe.” – R. Buckminster Fuller, Utopia or Oblivion"..

https://sarasotainstitute.global/utopia-or-oblivion/

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't think his talking about drinks.

Spirit type # 6     A level. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You're very astute Deb.

What is he talking about?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Four primary kinds of Spirit

These words all in dictionary. Ex primary =,

...."1} of chief importance; principal.....2} earliest in time or order.

We apparrently have some here who do not know the purpose of a dictionary, or why they were created. I think there is a movie about it with Mel Gibson

18 days later

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@ebuc
Ok. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Tradesecret
Great, "ok"by you is  better than previous "headache" reply by some 0.000001 degree.

Access a dictionary if you sincerely want to understand or attempt comprehension of my comments.

My process of logical, common sense critical thinking, began many years ago by using a dictionary and other ways. Simple

8 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Spirit-4 = Gravity aka mass-attraction/contraction ergo inwards towards each other 0 >>> <<<< 0

Or we could say bilateral  conscious-ness ia attracted to bilateral conscious-ness ( * *) >>> <<< ( * * )

Birds of a feather stick together. Tho we also know that these two can repel from each other.

Overall tho, humans seek out attention from other humans. Yes?

Two hemi-spheres of brain is most complex consciousness we know of with female woman X x being more complex that man X y in two ways.

So we have two-ness of hemi-sheres and we have two-ness of the most simple element of Universe, the Spirit-2, hydrogen atom i..e proton { p } >>> <<< electron { e } via a third aspect the electro-magnetic charge between those two.   0 > +++ > < +++ < 0 wherein +++ = the precessed { at 90 degrees to each other two sine-waves } electro-magnetic photons.

However, Gravity has to be included in this latter set of threen-ness ergo, the following iconi-graphic includes Gravity (  )

(e) > +++ > <+++ <(p) ergo a four-ness.  However, if we see this four-ness as one version of a minimal set, there is still one aspect that is being not included and that is the back-ground { fifth-ness } that has to be considered also. So here is the background as dots........

.....(o) > +++ > < +++ <(o)...... and that may not be the best way to present them, yet it does cover the basic set of five-ness in regards to simplest element of Universe, hydrogen.

Perhaps the electro-magnetics field { Spirit-2 } should be presented another way. 

.....( + e + )> > < < <( + p + )..... yes I like this presentation better as the EMR field surrround electron { e } and proton { p }, howver, we have to consider that, the proton is composed of three quarks { 000 } so it may be better to present the following way

.....( + e + ) >>> <<<( + 000 + )...... ha has, it appears were doing texticonic formulaic presentation and now I count six significant aspects:

quarks { ooo } ---occupied space Spirit-2---- tho since three of them maybe we should say 7 aspects of wholistic consideration
electron { e } , ---occupied space Spirit-2---
EMR charge { photons } ---occupied space Spirit-2---
Gravity (  ) --occupied space Spirit-3
background and we say truly non-occupied space ergo spirit-less as that which exists outside of our finite, occupied space Universe

Again, putting aside any other parts of occupied space Universe and only considering hydrogen existence, we have at minimum 7 aspects to complete { most wholistic } consideration. Yes? No? 

Well based on my cosmic explorations via numerical pattern, I would say that we should include in Spirit-4 Dark Energy )( as in saying, that, Dark Energy and Gravity are two sides of the same coin, and cannot exist alone, even as the scale of a single simple element like hydrogen ergo, 8 is would be the minimal set in this above scenario. Understand?