Trans people are my friends. I wont let you hurt them.

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 20
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I would recommend everyone to watch this video,

the entire video please:

It is about a transgirl, age 14, who was bullied a lot because of the same opinion that many people are currently spreading around.

People bullied her, simply because she wanted to look like a girl. Even adults bullied her. She was very happy after transitioning and receiving hormones. Now she looks like a girl and she is much happier.

Before transitioning, other kids ridiculed her, laughed at her, rejected her and bullied her. Adults also laughed at her.

That is what most trans people have to go through in their early childhood. Thats what harms them the most.

When society laughs at you, it hurts.

When society rejects you, it hurts.

Children need to be protected from bullying that happens everywhere because adults make fun of adults, and then children copy adults, and children make fun of children. Bullying of trans adults results in bullying of trans children.

Children are sensitive to bullying. Trans children are bullied the most. Bullying leaves scars that never heal, and this society promotes bullying of trans individuals the most.

Many trans people are bullied online. Such bullying is not only cruel, but it inspires others to bully trans people, to bully trans children.

Trans community agrees that children should be allowed to transition, and should never be bullied.

Stop with the bullying, for the sake of trans children.

You are not helping anyone with your bullying, but you are hurting trans children so much.

Trans people shouldnt be bullied. Trans people deserve to be happy, like everyone else.

Trans people are my friends. I wont let you hurt them.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Well, people also bully people to the point where they develop dysphoria. But I do agree that the children deserve to be, you know, not bullied.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Read the comments. That video is an example of the queerphobia present in transgender doctrine.

A boy playing with dolls and having female friends should never ever disqualify that boy from growing into manhood. To suggest otherwise is sexist, bigoted and rooted in heteronormative dogma.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Well, transgenders are not the transgender doctrine, that's for sure. The latter labels some queer children as trans prematurely and without solid-enough proof and think they are correct.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Read the comments
I dont usually read comments on YouTube. 

Plenty of examples of parents bullying their children into suicide, and then those same parents blaming trans people for everything.

This is what happens when you have sick society. Society abuses children, then blames someone else for results.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
The comments actually talk about people who themselves were queer or had queer brothers and sisters.

Point is, a boy playing with dolls should not justify robbing him of puberty.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Point is, a boy playing with dolls should not justify robbing him of puberty
This society robbed children of many things. Therefore, this society has no right in saying what is justified. That would be like saying that Hitler has a say in what is justified.

Reading transphobic comments will not really give you the answer to anything. Those comments are just causing people to continue misgendering others.

For example, the video is about a girl, not about a boy. Therefore, those comments couldnt even tell gender of someone after it was being explained to them.

Girl wasnt robbed of puberty. Just started puberty as a girl, which is right because she is a girl.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
The comments are about themselves or their siblings or vest friends. I doubt they are phobic.

You can learn a lot by opening your mind.

Final and Sweden are progressive and banned puberty blockers despite being pioneers of it. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
The comments are about themselves or their siblings or vest friends. I doubt they are phobic.
They already intentionally misgendered the person in the video. Also, I dont know if you knew this or not, but people in YouTube comments often lie to prove a point. Most of those people are bullies. Statistically, they have to be. About 80% of society consists of bullies. So 80% of people in those comments are likely bullies. They are same people who would just look away when trans child is bullied. They are people who would bully trans children by telling them that they cant be a girl. And thats just the start of the story. Countless examples of trans children being bullied, ridiculed, insulted... In fact, trans people are much more likely to be victims of violence, sexual abuse, abuse at workplace, abuse in school. Coming out as trans causes a person to be treated worse, but trans people still come out because they are fighting so that future generations can live better.

Final and Sweden are progressive and banned puberty blockers despite being pioneers of it. 
Well, if you think Sweden is right, go live in Sweden.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
I know Sweden is right, I do not merely think it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Throughout my whole childhood and teenage years I never knew or heard of any transgender children.

Nor I did I ever know or hear of any child committing suicide.

Nor did I ever hear the words dysphoria or transgender.

And bullying did occur but was dealt with.

Though bullying meant something different to having an opposing point of view with regard to penis vagina hang-ups.

Why was this?

What is different now?  In so much as, why have people changed physiologically.

Is it simply species evolution, relative to everything that influences it.

I suppose in that sense one could say it is a natural phenomena.

If one considers that everything that occurs within a Universe cannot be anything other than natural.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
I typoed Finland as final btw
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
I know. Europe is divided on trans community problems. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Throughout my whole childhood and teenage years I never knew or heard of any transgender children.
They existed, just were afraid to come out.

In 1980 to 1990 and before, if child came out as homosexual, child would be thrown out of the house and be homeless, forced to live in shelters or in the street. Thats why LGBT made shelters for children who were thrown out of the house for being LGBT.

Times are different now, but just 40 years ago, being gay or LGBT was an entirely different story.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't agree.

Children certainly experimented homosexually and a few continued to prefer homosexuality into adulthood.

But that was not the issue I raised.

I was questioning the significant rise in physiological change.

The scenarios you paint are inaccurate and misleading.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
For a trans man (FTM), you REALLY are letting your feminine side show.  I'm a guy.  My parents get angry at me over various things, I don't complain; I comply (to an extent).

Virtually every man isn't going to get butthurt over people making fun of them.  Their mentality is, "Be a MAN; toughen up.  Discipline=Freedom.  Escape the matrix.  Do pushups, sit-ups, if your not first, your last.  Celebrating is for winners only.  Quit making excuses and get to work!".

Like, I'm LGB (the T doesn't belong with the LGB).  People made fun of me for being alphabet.  You know what I DIDN'T do?  Act like a bitch, report them making fun of me to adults.  I'm a MAN; I endured the pain, because pain is temporary.  The male mentality is to hide their emotions (with very few exceptions.  If your parents die, you get 5 days to mourn and then you have to move on with your life (7 if your a minor when your parents die) and YOU let your emotions run like wild.

Emotions are for girls; so if you want to be what society deems is a man; DON'T ACT LIKE A WHINY BITCH!

I'm from CT, but I identify as a Floridian, because Florida is where pedo snowflakes (and snowflakes in general) go to melt!

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
For a trans man (FTM), you REALLY are letting your feminine side show. 
I am not trans, although I sometimes do wish I was a girl.

Virtually every man isn't going to get butthurt over people making fun of them.
I see people often being upset when people provoke them. However, trans children are often provoked the most. Cant really say that children can or should deal with such thing.

I'm a MAN; I endured the pain, because pain is temporary.
Not everyone can do that tho

Emotions are for girls; so if you want to be what society deems is a man; DON'T ACT LIKE A WHINY BITCH!
Well, some people are girls. Can we really say that everyone is able to deal with ridicule without ending up harmed in any way?

I'm from CT, but I identify as a Floridian, because Florida is where pedo snowflakes (and snowflakes in general) go to melt!
Thats mean lol
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
I thought you were given your profile pic.  If someone had a BLM profile pic, I would assume they are black.

However, trans children are often provoked the most.
Stocks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Not everyone can do that tho
People should.  Quit being a pussy and suffer in the short term to upgrade yourself in the long term.  Short term fun is not as good as long term happiness.

Can we really say that everyone is able to deal with ridicule without ending up harmed in any way?
You can have emotions without whining.  Females should be happy, perky, even quirky (it's okay if   Females need to stop whining and be disciplined (same with males).  People should:
1) Work hard (whether it's school or exercise, put in the work)
2) Toughen up your mind.  If someone criticizes you, if the criticism is justified, use it to make yourself better.  If it's not, ignore it.  NEVER cry or complain just because the work is hard.  It will be over soon, and if you do the work, you will upgrade yourself.

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
Would you say that you suffer from gender dysphoria? Have you ever worn girl dresses or put on makeup? Do you like boys or girls? Or both? 🤔
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
Would you say that you suffer from gender dysphoria?
No. I just sometimes wish to be a girl. I am comfortable with being male.

Have you ever worn girl dresses or put on makeup?
No. I often use perfumes made for women tho.

Do you like boys or girls? Or both?
Both.