Elon Musk announces new AI start-up

Author: FLRW

Total: 18
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Elon Musk, who has hinted for months that he wants to build an alternative to the popular ChatGPT artificial intelligence chatbot, announced the formation of what he’s calling xAI, whose goal is to “understand the true nature of the universe.” 

On a website unveiled today (Wednesday) xAI said its team will be led by Musk and staffed by executives who have worked at a broad range of companies at the forefront of artificial intelligence, including Google’s DeepMindMicrosoft Corp. and Tesla Inc., as well as academic institutions such as the University of Toronto.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

ebuc, your opinion?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
FLRW
FLRW
This could be the end of civilization. “The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race,” Stephen Hawking told the BBC in 2014. “Once humans develop artificial intelligence, it would take off on its own, and redesign itself at an ever-increasing rate. Humans, who are limited by slow biological evolution, couldn't compete and would be superseded."
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@FLRW
The issue is that AI will complete it's task with the most efficient methods, not the most moral
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That is due to the difference in what we consider as "efficient".

For example, an AI completely disconnected with the human morality system might consider a solution that reaps the lives of all humans in a 500kmx500km area the most efficient, but an AI built to take into consideration human morality might not. And to humans, for how immoral such an act is it wouldn't be "efficient".

Though, I think dropping atom bombs on Japan is one of the lesser immoral options, beating the prolonging of Japanese warfare for several years by a long margin.

Should we build AI systems so that it thinks like an augmented human?
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Intelligence_06
Though, I think dropping atom bombs on Japan is one of the lesser immoral options, beating the prolonging of Japanese warfare for several years by a long margin.
Now Russia will use that as an argument to nuke Ukraine.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Lemming
@FLRW
@Intelligence_06
ebuc, your opinion?
AI  searches data bank of information, ergo, a good search with discover my Quantum Space-time Torus/Tori info, AI does not do logical, common sense critical thinking in comprehensive methodology associated with synergetic biologic life that results in complex human and humans interfacing with each other and their environment, to discover cosmic priniciples, and physical laws and with the ability to apply where and when as needed.

1......' Always start with the whole and no parts can then be excluded'..... Bucky Fuller,

2......My Cosmic Trinary/Trinity Set/Outline { think table of contents  of Universe } covers that with none who have invalidated it with any logical common sense critical thinking, 01-eternally existent, Meta-space, 02-eternally existsent, macro-infinite and truly non-occupied space that, embraces/surrounds the following;

3......Eternally existent and finite occupied space Universe and the first trinary sub-set of the above #2, is as follows:

......3a { Spirit-2 primary }......fermionic matter and bosonic forces ---yes there is a new third catagory that is hybrid of these two-----   ergo physical reality aka energy aka observed { quantised } time, has numerically sequential nodal event associations in a sine-wave pattern as 0...3p.....6.....9....12......15.....18 { see 36 combinations of quark { 18 } and anti-quark { 18 } that total as 36,

0...3p....6...9...12......15.....18......21........24.........27.........30...............33....................36...........................39.......................42...........................45............................48..etc

....................see 6 kinds of electron...electron-muon....electron---tau....see as set of 3 and anti-3, total of 6
....................see 6 kinds of neutrino...muon neutrno-----tau neutrino....see as set of 3 and anti-3, total of 6

........3b { Spirit-3 primary }....ultra-micro ---ergo non-quantised nor quantified---  mass-attractive/contractive, positive (   )  geodesic  (   ) curvature  (   )   field  (   ) of Gravity (   ),
..............invaginates [ v } from outer peak of positive curvature  inwards v-inside-the-tube and creates the top peak of sine-wave pattern of the above #3, physical reality as nucleated body of our observed { quantised } existence, ergo,  associated with #3a above as triangulated integrity

......numerical locations of Gravity in the overall  spirally sequential linear pattern set are, as follows,
.....1.....5p v 7p......11p v 13p........17p v 19p..................23p v25......................29p v 31p....................................35 v 37p..................................................41p v 43p

.....3c { Spirit-4 primary } ..ultra-micro  --ergo non-quantised nor quantified---  mass-repulsive/expansive, negative  )(  geodesic  )(   curvature  )(  field  )( of Dark Energy ---see also Dark Inflation-----

.......invaginates { ^ } from inner peak of negative curvature inwards ^-to inside-the-tube and creates the bottome peak of sine-wave pattern of the above #3, physical  reality as the  nucleated body of observed existence 

...numerical locations of Dark Energy, in the overall spirally sequential linear pattern set, are as follows,

......2p ^ 4.....8 ^ 10.........14 ^ 16...............20 ^ 22........................26 ^ 28.......................................32 ^ 34.................................................38 ^ 40... etc

Ok? Are other with my so far? If so then continue as follows:

O3ab...the minimal, 3D,  Quantum Space-time Torus has 18 nodal events, ----that has 153 lines-of-relationship----,
............and within that set of 18 nodal events,  is a lesser set of 14 nodal events ---that has 91 lines-of-relationship---, that define the minimal particle integrity of Universe, the graviton-darkEon.  Gravity and Dark Energy are two sides of the same coin.

........the graviton-darkEon will never be isolated out from the 18 nodal event torus.  The14 nodal graviton-darkEon is composed as follows;

outer >>>>> 1................5p v 7p..............11p v 13p has five nodal events
inside >>> 0........3P............6..........9.............12... nucleated body reality has five nodal events
inner >>>>>> 2.....^....4..............8..^.10................has four nodal events

The graviton-darkEon in Euclidean format identified as the triangulated at two ends, 3D, triangulated di-pyramid { 3 is end, 3 is girth, 3 is end } defines a tube . with  no nucleated events.  Nucleated version of the di-pyramid developed in all of the above that in 2D format,  is inside-outed ergo tainted asymmetrical counter part  the more symmetrical { purity } non-tainted and non-inside-out version. However, for morecomprehensive understanding of led to all of the above is seen at bottom of page.

All other particles of Universe fermionic matter and bosonic forces, and they are resultant of two, three four or more overlapping and interfering Quantum Space-time Tori. OK? Got that?

Symmetrical, 2D numerically linear exploration for any patterning of prime numbers, that, led to a 2D hexagon composed of six radii, ---not shown in this page---   with zero { 0 } being at the 2D nuclear center, with 1, 2p 3p, 4, 5p, 6 in first shell around 0, then a leap to next shell beginning with 7p, 8, 9, 10, 11p, 12, the leap to next shell  etc.

0......................6.............................12....................................18..................................24.......etc.
....1.............5p.....7p...............11p.......13p....................17p........19p..................23p.......25..etc
.......2p.....4...............8......10.......................14.........16.......................20.......22.....................etc
...........3p......................9...................................15...................................21...........................etc

This above is pretty good summary of what ive come to believe, and some of how i got to those beliefs.

2D Euclidean ex a triangle structural integrity 3-ness

2D pattern of systemic four-ness integrity --see also the four lines, also Arthur Youngs { Bell Helicopter } four lines that began with 1----, that begins numerical 0.

3D volumetric systemic integrity and structural integrity as presented by Bucky Fuller with his Vector -Equilibrium { equanimity as God of chords 24 >< 24 radii ergo 12 sphericals around nuclear 1 spherical.

2D lattice of symmetrical purity shown above

2D lattice of asymmetrical tainted version of purity turned inside-out and rolled into 3D as,

3D spiarilly numerical sequence, with di-polar invaginations, as the Quantum Space-time Tori that overlap and interfere, to create all quantum particles of our eternally existent --- and in dynamic transformation---, finite, occupied space Universe. Ok? Understand?

Questions? Many that I dont have answer for. Some I do, or so I believe.

Lemming..."42"... Lem, see that 42 is 3a catagory of reality. I use it in my Cosmic Pi-TIme {  66.4 } explorations for fun/jest.  66.4 minus 24.4 = 42. I have thread of all that some where in DArt.

Intel....."Should we build AI systems so that it thinks like an augmented human?"........AI does not think like human,  as I mentioned in first parragraph of my above summary.  See some of Roger Penrose's comments in those regards also. 

..."The field of human augmentation (sometimes referred to as “Human 2.0”) focuses on creating cognitive and physical improvements as an integral part of the human body. An example is using active control systems to create limb prosthetics with characteristics that can exceed the highest natural human performance."...

The ultimate augumentation would be that of the brain function, not just limbs.  How far can this go, nobody knows, however, it may never get off the ground if human extinguish themselves before such AI potentials are ever developed.  As Fuller like to say, there are no guarantees humanity will pass their test by God/Universe as to whether they can exist in Universe, without destroying themselves.   

It is a race to use logical common sense critical thinking enough with enough people in agreement, to get beyond each hurdle God/Universe will present to us via own self actions on Earth. The more intelligent aliens are not coming to save us.

Lemming
Lemming
That Mitchell and Webb Look - Kill All The Poor
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Lemming

42: The answer to life, the universe and everything?
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@FLRW
Aye, that was what came to my mind, upon reading of a computer whose goal is to “understand the true nature of the universe.” 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Lemming
@FLRW
That Mitchell and Webb Look - Kill All The Poor
^^^^^ the above ^^^^
is Monty Pythonic-like
..' kill all the poor
or kill all the middle class, or kill all the rich or etc

FLRW...."42: The answer to life, the universe and everything?".. Monty Pythonic-like

Elon Musk-like >>>>>> ??? AI is the answer to life, the universe and everything ???

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Yes, whatever are the creators of this simulation used atoms to create life which would evolve into intelligent life which would then
create artificial intelligence.
FLRW
FLRW
 Musk said we are “five or six years away,” from artificial super intelligence. He went on to explain “The definition of digital superintelligence is that it's smarter than any human, at anything.”
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Intelligence_06
That'd be hard, maybe nearly impossible
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
AI is algorithm intelligence, is not human intelligence on that we can agree, yes?

Roger Penrose in his book list four five intelligence functions that humans do that are not algorithmic.

One of them is common sense.

Appreciation of art is another judgement of what is art so to say.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@ebuc
AI is algorithm intelligence, is not human intelligence on that we can agree, yes?
Roger Penrose in his book list four five intelligence functions that humans do that are not algorithmic.
One of them is common sense.
Appreciation of art is another judgement of what is art so to say.
It's the first time I see you write coherently and sanely. 😆
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IlDiavolo
It's the first time I see you write coherently and sanely. 😆
Well I'ts a  converted to chatbotXLT { Xtra Large Truck } of data filing developed by Elonski. Now all  the truths and fact run through a Muskonian filter and typed by and Android, and grammer is chcekcd and formating is granted by freedom of formatting act of 2060.

To learn more read my post #8. to learn less follow any other or even the otter path of exploration and discovery for truth via logical, common sense critical thinking, or not. We each chooose our path to ends of the finite, occupied space Universe and beyond, should you chooose to accept the pathway of Meta-space Jim

This chat will self disintegrate in 20 seconds.......music score for Mission Impossible plays.....

Rocket takes off for Mars.........' we will return with riches from the new world save our planet '............uh Houston we have a problem.....