Open Challenge To Spankers

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 9
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea

If you are into spanking children, accept this debate so that I may destroy you logically 😊
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
A Zedku for Best.Korea

"Spanking"

Has become,

Or always was,

Onomatopoeically,

Erotic.

Due to,

The nature of,

The exercise.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Thank you for the Zedku.

I am arguing that adults shouldnt hurt children, even if it causes some erotic pleasure to adults.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
Right now I can think of the Pavlov experiment in which a dog learns from punishment and reward. We are at the end animals too, so human beings, specially if they're children, learn in the same way.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
@Best.Korea
Hmmmm.

There is punishment and then there is brutality.

And perhaps brutality only teaches brutality.

But there is also pain and pleasure.

And maybe somewhere within that frisson of excitement, something positive can be established.

I am of an age where the cane was still prevalent in school.

And the first thing one learnt was that the cane didn't "hurt".

The cane was actually a mental exercise.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Sadly, I too was born at the time when school teachers used to hit young students. I was hit the most. In fact, I literally didnt care about being hit. I would still misbehave. Being hit didnt serve as any deterrent to me. I just saw it as a cost that I must pay, and often I was willing to pay that cost just so that I could do what kids do, and that is to misbehave.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4

And the first thing one learnt was that the cane didn't "hurt".

The cane was actually a mental exercise.
Hey Zed, sorry for asking, may I know how old you are? I guess you must be a boomer.

As a millenial, I can say one of the reasons the new generations are so sensitive and reckless, to the point they do whatever they want, is the lack of physical punishment.

Psychologists say physical punishment is not good for kids, but I think this attitude toward kids has been worse for them. Prove of it is that boomers are more reselient that those fucking snowflakes. I see all the time tiktok videos where students disrepect their teachers, and those teachers don't do anything because they are not allowed to do anything, schools can't even expel those disrespectful kids because fucking psychologists say it's wrong for the kid. I mean, what the fuck?

I don't know, Zed, but this society goes nowhere with these new generations that don't eat meat and get married with trees.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Yep.

63 BOOM.

And we're way to soft with kids

And if ever  one wanted proof that psychologists got it wrong.

Though I might argue that a lack of strictness and correction is the problem. Especially in early years.

Physical punishment is very rarely necessary in order to achieve mutual respect.

And unprovoked abuse is a completely different issue, which does not relate to the majority of good parents.

Though certain professionals and pressure groups would have us believe that it does.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
I would suggest that misbehaving at school is disrespectful.

As is hitting children.

As I said the cane was a mental exercise administered in private by the head teacher.

Even back in 60's Britain, teachers randomly hitting children was not permitted.

Where did you go to school?