The ladies have done it again! It really is a a phenomena.

Author: Stephen

Total: 27
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
runner, 49, wins women's 400m bronze medal at the World Para Athletics Championships in Paris

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
Men are so awesome, they even are better at being a woman!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
Luv it.

🤣
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Yes, transwomen are usually better than other women. No need to be jealous.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Women are being erased by women, once again. 

Wonder when the next suffrage movement will take place. That is, the biological women's suffrage movement. Actual adult human females. Obviously. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
A boy can be a female girl if he wants to be. Being a girl is determined on what person is on the inside, her brain is simply that of a female girl.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
If there is such thing as a girl's brain in a male's body, then what is it that defines the brain as that of a girl?
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Stephen
That's a man baby!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
If there is such thing as a girl's brain in a male's body, 

how do you get an xx brain in an xy body? I don't understand Best Korea.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
then what is it that defines the brain as that of a girl?
A desire to have certain characteristics, such as vagina, breasts, reproductive abilities, long hair, being called a girl, being treated like a girl. 

There are variations, but these are in general what I notice that trans girls desire.

Think of it like a man born without arms. He desires to have arms. Having arms would make him complete, it is what his brain seeks and identifies with.

Science will perfect the surgeries one day, and there will be no difference between trans girl and other girls.

But there is no reason to deny trans girls their rights until then.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Wouldn't it be easier to treat the brain than to treat the body? We have all sorts of drugs that are not as permanent as surgical mutilation.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
how do you get an xx brain in an xy body?
Well, I dont know about xx and xy. However, trans girls obviously dont have the same brain as boys. Otherwise, they wouldnt be trans girls or identify as girls.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Wouldn't it be easier to treat the brain than to treat the body? We have all sorts of drugs that are not as permanent as surgical mutilation.
First, you need a consent to treat a person. Trans person would not consent to that. In fact, trans persons fought against exactly that for decades.

Second, not all trans persons have surgery. 

Third, people have right to make permanent changes to their body. It is their body, after all. Plus, it is not possible to stop a person from making permanent changes to the body. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
Male excellence
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
A desire to have certain characteristics, such as vagina, breasts, reproductive abilities, long hair, being called a girl, being treated like a girl. 

There are variations, but these are in general what I notice that trans girls desire.

Think of it like a man born without arms. He desires to have arms. Having arms would make him complete, it is what his brain seeks and identifies with.
This had nothing to do with whether the boy's brain was a boy's brain that hates his male body and wanted a female one or whether his brain was actually a girl's brain. You completely sidestepped the topic altogether.
Science will perfect the surgeries one day, and there will be no difference between trans girl and other girls.
Yes there will, it will be DNA and the fact you can't literally give a womb and such things to a male (human) being.
But there is no reason to deny trans girls their rights until then.
There are, especially if it's girls and not women.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
This had nothing to do with whether the boy's brain was a boy's brain that hates his male body and wanted a female one or whether his brain was actually a girl's brain. You completely sidestepped the topic altogether.
Boy's brain wants male body. Thats why it is called boy's brain. Boy's brain doesnt want female body. There are variations, of course, and mixes of genders. I already answered your question.

Yes there will, it will be DNA and the fact you can't literally give a womb and such things to a male (human) being.
Maybe one day it will be possible. You cant know.

Girls born in the boy's body figure it out when very young.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot

From your link: The Babylon Bee's Man Of The Year Is Rachel Levine.

So is this man simply a "cross dresser" or a full blown transvestite?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
If the brain feels/believes it is X (any) age, is that okay with you? 

What about a black brain in a white body, and vice versa? 

What about reincarnation? What if a five year old boy believes/feels himself to be a 24 year old black female entrepreneur who got rich off making soap in the 1800s? 

What about a 45yo woman who thinks/believes she is a 18yo version of Bull Gates? 

Well? 

Are all these scenarios = acceptable to you as your assertions herein!?! 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
If the brain feels/believes it is X (any) age, is that okay with you?
We already have trans age persons. Of course, if a 5 year old identifies as an 18 year old, I wouldnt let him drive a car.

What about a black brain in a white body, and vice versa?
A person can identify as a different race. Some have already done so.

What about reincarnation? What if a five year old boy believes/feels himself to be a 24 year old black female entrepreneur who got rich off making soap in the 1800s?
Person can identify as someone from the past. Doesnt mean he gets their money tho.

Are all these scenarios = acceptable to you as your assertions herein!?!
Well, I could live with calling people whatever they want to be called. Its just being decent.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
There's this trend where people become so progressive that they wind up being highly bigoted. A common trend is, for example reprimanding women for the benefit of transgendered individuals - this can be seen in the concerning new rhetoric regarding the abolition of women's sports entirely, in place of a gender neutral competition, with the purpose of pushing exclusivity for trans folks. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
You replied in such a manner as predicted. 🫤 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Boy's brain wants male body. Thats why it is called boy's brain. Boy's brain doesnt want female body. There are variations, of course, and mixes of genders. I already answered your question.
Yes, they can. It is known as gender dysphoria or actually honestly is just known as a boy having a phase at times and wondering what it's like to dress up as a girl and have her features.

Maybe one day it will be possible. You cant know.
Yes, I can. Sugery doesn't change DNA.

Girls born in the boy's body figure it out when very young.
What makes the body a boy's body? Can you give proof they don't realise it later on in life?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes, they can. It is known as gender dysphoria or actually honestly is just known as a boy having a phase at times and wondering what it's like to dress up as a girl and have her features.
Girl wants to have girl's features. There is no boy that wants to have girl's features. Rather, she is a girl in boy's body. Of course, genders can change over time. One can be a girl for some time, and then become a boy. It doesnt mean that girl never existed.

Not right now. Maybe in the future.

Now, here is a puzzle for you.

Imagine that there was a girl with girl's features. Some evil scientist transplants her brain in male body. 
Is she no longer a girl? Of course she is still a girl.

Now, how is that different from female brain being born into wrong body at birth.

What makes the body a boy's body? Can you give proof they don't realise it later on in life?
Male body has a penis, for a start. And usually short hair.

I have seen some videos of trans girls transitioning as young as 5 year old.
They are so persistent in wishing to have girl's characteristics. Of course, they dont get surgery, but parents address them as girls, let them grow long hair, wear a dress and make up. It makes them very happy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Girl wants to have girl's features. There is no boy that wants to have girl's features.
There are. I don't even mean trans. I myself wondered what I'd look like as a girl and was curious about makeup at times growing up, it's fun. Some even crossdress into adulthood and have kinks. Nearly no boy never once wonders on a genuine level what it's like to be a girl, some want to be it more than others.
Rather, she is a girl in boy's body.
That's extremely queerphobic. There are femboys, drag queens and more that are male and just like to dress up as girls and act like women as they grow but who also identify with their male self.
Of course, genders can change over time. One can be a girl for some time, and then become a boy. It doesnt mean that girl never existed.
There are more boys and men into acting feminine and dressing effeminate in their fasion sense etc than there are transgender women. Guys wearing earrings, the entire metal and hard rock masculine group that wear makeup and have long hair and look girly are all cisgendered men and once were teenage boys some of whom dressed like that too and some of whom probably felt sad and wondered if they didn't like being a guy (same with emo/goth chicks actually in reverse).

You are conflating queerness with trans-ness, this is a very ignorant thing to be doing.

Not right now. Maybe in the future.
No. Never.
Now, here is a puzzle for you.

Imagine that there was a girl with girl's features. Some evil scientist transplants her brain in male body.
How do you transplant someone's brain into someone else's body and are you suggesting this was done by god/aliens to all transgenders?
Is she no longer a girl? Of course she is still a girl.
You are intentionally using the pronoun 'she'. Are you asking about the brain of the original female, the body it's put into or the brain removed to make room for it? Are you asking about her original body?

Now, how is that different from female brain being born into wrong body at birth.
How can you be born into the wrong body? Specify in your answer how you are drawing the line between that and self-loathing.

Male body has a penis, for a start. And usually short hair.
This is the body of the person whose brain you are saying is a girl's brain. If the body with the brain organ all share these features then that brain is that of a boy.
I have seen some videos of trans girls transitioning as young as 5 year old.
Why are you searching of videos of people that young in the first place and what do you mean by transitioning? It is very common for  young children to even believe they are tigers, dogs, fairies and much more. It is fancy dress and fantasy and imagination and fantasy are highest for humans at younger ages.
They are so persistent in wishing to have girl's characteristics. Of course, they dont get surgery, but parents address them as girls, let them grow long hair, wear a dress and make up. It makes them very happy.
Cool, as long as we understand they are male and they accept they have a femboy, sissy or drag queen fetish and/or kink. They don't know if it's that, if they are trans or if it's just a phase in their childhood.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
There are. I don't even mean trans. I myself wondered what I'd look like as a girl and was curious about makeup at times growing up, it's fun. Some even crossdress into adulthood and have kinks. Nearly no boy never once wonders on a genuine level what it's like to be a girl, some want to be it more than others.
Genders can change over time. If you ever desired to have a vagina, at that moment you were a girl. You just changed back to boy. Genders arent only two, and they can change many times.

That's extremely queerphobic. There are femboys, drag queens and many more that are male and just like to dress up as girls and act like women as they grow but who also identify with their male self.
We were talking about a person who wants to have only female characteristics, such as vagina and breasts. However, there can be a mix of genders. For example, desiring to have penis and breasts.

There's more boys and men into acting feminine and dressing effeminate in their fasion sense etc than there are transgender women. Guys wearing earrings, the entire metal and hard rock masculine group that wear makeup and have long hair and look girly are all cisgendered men and once were teenage boys some of whom dressed like that too and some of whom probably felt sad and wondered if they didn't like being a guy (same with emo/goth chicks actually in reverse).
You are conflating queerness with trans-ness, this is a very ignorant thing to be doing
See above.

How do you transplant someone's brain into someone else's body and are you suggesting this was done by god/aliens to all transgenders?
I will ignore the first part of your question since it is irrelevant. I am suggesting that mistakes in nature happen. Sometimes girl ends up in body of a boy. No need to punish her for that.

Specify in your answer how you are drawing the line between that and self-loathing.
I never said anything about self-loathing, nor is there a need to draw lines.

This is the body of the person whose brain you are saying is a girl's brain. If the body with the brain organ all share these features then that brain is that of a boy.
The brain wants girl's features. The brain is that of a girl.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Why are you searching of videos of people that young in the first place
I support trans rights and I want to get educated about trans movement. Their rights are currently in danger.

and what do you mean by transitioning?

It is very common for  young children to even believe they are tigers, dogs, fairies and much more. It is fancy dress and fantasy and imagination and fantasy are highest for humans at younger ages.
So? Person can identify as what she wants to identify as.

Cool, as long as we understand they are male and they accept they have a femboy, sissy or drag queen fetish and/or kink. They don't know if it's that, if they are trans or if it's just a phase in their childhood.
It is not on you to decide what they are, or to prevent them from, or to tell them what they are.