Why do Atheists worship the 3 gods of Ala, Allan, and Allah?

Author: triangle.128k

Total: 39
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
It doesn't make sense to me that the religion of atheism requires atheismists to worship them. 

Also, why do atheismists have to pray 7 times a day to Allah specifically and build statues dedicated to the Profits of Muhammed? 

Soon they start slaughting the infidels for Allan through the blessing of Saint Richard Dawkins and the Archcardinal Carl Sagan. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@triangle.128k
Atheists worship beer because beer saved the world.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@triangle.128k
What are you on about here? While it's true that all atheists are different I'm pretty sure most of us don't worship at all.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@secularmerlin
I'm pretty sure that worshipping the Islamic Gods and reading the Korean is part of the Atheismist religion.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@triangle.128k
Thank you. 

Thanks to your lot triangle we only have to pray 7 times a day. 
Us atheists woukd never of thought about getting allan to ride his winged horse on up to God and say.
God.
Hey God , do you think instead of prayer 50 times a day. We could do it like ummmm 7 maybe 5 times a day ?
God said yep. 

So thank you. 
And
Good game. 
Good game.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@triangle.128k
The only thing atheist do seven times a day is smoke pot. 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@triangle.128k
Then allow me to disabuse you of two incorrect assumptions. Firstly while there are religious atheists most of us do not identify with any religion and secondly atheists, even the religious ones, do not believe in god(s) in the same way that no bachelor is married. As a consequence we do not tend to worship any god(s). Also, and you'll have to take this up with an actual Muslim if you don't believe me, I'm pretty sure most Muslims only believe in one of the many thousands of god concepts and that is the abrahamic god.

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@secularmerlin
I'm pretty sure the religion of atheism worships gods. How come atheismists ask their 3 Gods: Ala, Allah, and Alan why their 100 year old great grandma died of lung cancer?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
You do realise that other people can read what you are typing?
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@disgusted
Shut up liberal
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
Oh so you don't. Never mind nobody thinks any less of you, well they couldn't really.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@disgusted
You can go back to praying to Ala, Alan, and Allah
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
You still have a few years before your 13th birthday, hang in there.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@triangle.128k
Did you even read my post? Because you certainly didn't address it.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Goldtop
Atheists worship beer because beer saved the world.

100% endorse this post.
eventuality001
eventuality001
And did the world save beer as well.  ?    haha  that's funny.

eventuality001
eventuality001
This is a very interesting subject     -  the words     "   Ala, -   Hallal , and Allah "  are very important in the English Language today

The Educated thoughtful person can study and see clearly that Hebrew and Greek   -  both have hundreds upon hundreds of words in each their own language that sound similar, LOOK SIMILAR and MEAN SIMILAR in the definition.
Even with Arabian, Hebrew, Greek and even Latin each of these have many, many words that cross over into the English language and that cross over to many, many other languages that have similar sounds and similar definition.

Such as The Hebrew word Allah and The Latin word Lucifer that both have a  similar  meanings in both languages and even have the same exact meaning in English.

The combination of Allah and Lucifer make such English words as Aluminum and Hallucination and Even The Hebrew word Allahluyah is the perfect example. Here are just a few English words that are The combination of Allah and Lucifer or the ROOT meaning of the words have combined or singularly crossed over into the English language..

Halo, Hologram, Halogen, Aladdin, HALLAL, Halley's Comet, Hallucination, Haloid, Haloscope, or Halometer, Halogenation, Halite, Heliograph, Heliography, Hallucinogenics, Hallucinating, Hallucinator, Hallucinatory, Hallucinogen, Hallucinogenic, Hallucinoses, Hallucinosis, Halesia, Luculent, Lucis, Lucifugous, Lucerna lamp, Luzerno, Luciform, Lucid, Leucine, Lucite, Lucent, Luscher, LUSCA, Lucien, Luminescence, Lucentis, Lucifer, Hell,

Allah also has been used to indicate many words dealing with Greetings and excitement such as ALARM / HOLIDAY / HELLO / Greeting with a - HAIL / Hello / Hallmark / Halloween

And there is also another Ancient ROOT word connection is the -   BAAL - BELL    words. And this is words that have the sounds of =  Aww, Al,   sound in the words     -  all from the ancient God Baal or Ball of the Canaanites and Babylonians

We can see the similarity of meaning dealing with excitement, emotion and or simply ROUND SHAPES between all of them.

Aww, AAl, El, il, Ool   sounding type of words.    

The many, many words such as the words Hole,  Axle,  Revolve,  Dill,  Doll,  Skull,  Swell,  { Well-* Water/Fender,  } Pail,  Wheel,  Well,  Bell,  Bail, {  Shilling-* Round Coin,   } Shield-* {   A Round, Smile,  }   Island,  Pile,  Hill,  {   Heel-* Bread*Foot,   ]  Nail,  Kneel,  {   Mill-*Wind/Grinding Stone, }Bowl,  Belly,  {  Gall-*Fish organ,  }  Boil,  Coil,  Bowell,  Shell,  {   Seal-*Round Wax For Sealing,  }   Sail,  Bald, 

{  Rail-*Stairs,   =    round rail is smooth and without any sharp edges} 

{  Squeal -*To Raise up Voice,  Wail-*To Raise up Voice,   Call-*To Raise up Voice,    } Till,  Awl,  Nail,*Fingernail,   Nail-* Head of Nail,   Snail,   Reel, {   Mole-*Round bump,    } Bill-*Birds Curved     Bible,  Roll,  Scroll, Valley,  Kneel,  {  Fell-*To topple Trees over,  }   Fall,  Knob,  Knoll,  Hull,  Bull-*Curved Horns,  Bowel, Bow,    { Gel-* To Raise or Gel Up. } 

These words Baal, Ball  and Allah and Lucifer have deeply been incorporated into the English language.

I wonder if any of You ask why or how this could have happened.   I have my idea of how and why.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@triangle.128k
Yes, I respect the author of this thread, I respect his views and respect his motives here. At least, that's what I've been told I have to do.
Castin
Castin
Is "atheismist" a new anti-atheist bash word or something?
eventuality001
eventuality001
Also, I noticed that almost nearly everything on earth that exists is a rounded shape.  Most rocks that we see are round, the trees, long and tall are round, the treetops also form their growth into a round type shape

All eye, ears, heads and organs and nails  -  our feet even have round heels, toes, and ankles
 The whales also long and tall are a roundish shape.   worms also - long and round.    What does all this all mean.   ?

I see it all  -  like a baby growing inside of its mother's womb, the baby and the eggs and seed are all round  with round heads, and many, many rounding body parts -  it seems that the situation of the earth spinning and revolving around the sun creates this gravitational pull that conforms everything that is being shaped, developed and evolving into a rounded shape in many, many ways.

The earth is like the inside of a woman's womb, the earth is joined with other planets such as Mars, Saturn, Uranius, Neptune  Ect. ..  Ect...

Everything,  rocks, drying mud patches, ripples of water on a pond  Everything is round.-  what if our memories and function and emotions and very souls are also patterned round ? 

7 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@eventuality001
You also believe Allah is Lucifer? Interesting.
eventuality001
eventuality001
I suppose one could see things this way, or this random thought would cross one’s mind.    That Allah and Lucifer are the same.

I never honestly intended to relate this particular message in my previous posts.  But my studies take me much deeper than this sole and only idea or theory.   Although years ago this very thought or concept did enter into my very mind as I began my personal study,

These words are used in many ways to indicate light - related  - root - words.  This is what the word  Halal means in Hebrew.      ( in the bible )   And also Allah was a moon god in early historic Arabian pre- Islamic religion  -   "  Allat  "  and   "   All Uzza   " were two of three daughters of the moon god  Allah.     -  Allat "   and  "  All Uzza  "   "  of  Allah -  The moon god.  "    Allat   and  All Uzza   "  were flying cranes born from their father  -  Allah.  The moon.   Even   " All Uzza "   and   "  Luci - fer   "   have similar sounding names relating to light deities and light sources from the moon god Allah and  " All Uzza " in Arabia  - and Light in Italian.  Even  Alladin - the one the  magi lamp. 
   The word Lucifer has nothing whatsoever that is connected to, related to or associated with the Bible in any way whatsoever, as far as being associated to the Greek or the Hebrew language. There is no Hebrew or Greek word that is " Lucifer. "     -  " Lucifer " comes from the Latin or Italian language.  And in Latin the word Lucifer simply means  = LIGHT.  

The Roman Catholic translators of the Old Testament Latin and Italian -  used the Italian word Lucifer in their first English translation when translating and describing the LIGHT and GLORY of the King Of Babylon in - Isa 14:12.  -  in the 5 th century.   So this word  " Lucifer " has been a dominant and prevailing word circulated throughout the Catholic and Protestant world - and was the " go word  "  or the animation word that everyone in the  "   so-called   "   Christian world thought of as  "  Satan " as  Lucifer. 

In The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims  Translators  of  1582    -  and also The King James version. The KJV translators simply copied from the Roman Catholic English Translation of ‎1582  - nearly exactly word for word -  { copy cat }  they also inserted and carried over this Italian / Latin word ( Lucifer ) that means light into the KJV. There are quite a few contradictions or differing verses between the Douay Rheims and the KJV, mostly over key doctrinal differences in the Catholic faith.  But 95 % of the KJV is the same or nearly exact wording as of the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims.

AS  - Isa 14:12 describes Satan and his angels, who fell from Heaven just as the King of Babylon also fell from heaven as the Kings of Babylon tried to reach the heavens by building massive high towers and kingdoms to reach the heavens and to enshrine power and glory unto himself.
 The King Of Babylon did not serve God and God is judging His character here in Isa 14:12 - Saying that the King Of Babylon fell from his glory just like the lightning or light falls from heaven and just like  Satan fell like falling light.   " Hallal "  The word LUCIFER is used only one single time in the entire English translation and Christians and Non-Christians have thought or pretended / perceived that Lucifer is the real actual   " Name Of Satan   "   This is mainly made because the Christian world has allowed  " or been forced "  by The Roman Catholic Church to make many, many of these type of decisions for them. The King James Translators used the word Lucifer because they wanted to tie the social status and common conception of the word Satan The Fallen Angel to the name Lucifer.   When in fact the original Hebrew word was Hallal = meaning Shining, Burning, Light, and Brightness. 

These three words   { and I suspect many more words } -   "    - Allah  - All Uzza  and  - Lusu / Lucifer   "  have been ingrained into the English Language partly, or even perhaps mainly  - because of the nearly 2000 years that it took the Roman Catholic Church to produce a bible into any other language other than Latin and Italian.   While making it illegal and criminal to translate it into any other language.   Nearly all of the Early translations such as Wycliffe, Coverdale and The Tyndale Bible. Even Martian Luther used the Italian word Lucifer.

I wonder what other doctrines and ideas that have originated from the Roman Catholic Church have been carried over into our translations and the Protestant religion that are not in the original Greek and Hebrew.   I have found many.     Could it be the name of Yahoshua the son of Mary  -   instead must be called  -  Ya Zeus ?        Or if actually looking at the original Greek and Hebrew, can we find that it is most of the Protestant theology and doctrine  ?

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@triangle.128k
Allah is the Arabic word for God
eventuality001
eventuality001
I hope You understand my next post.   If it does not make sense to You, please let me know and I will be happy to explain -  if You desire.  it will take 2 separate posts to post the entire message.  After I post them -  if permitted, I will not continue to post any further unless there are any questions about my posts.  I hope that posting 2 or 3  posts to explain this will not be seen as rude or disrespectful.   If You read the 2 or 3  separate posts as one single message, I believe it will make sense, as it will have a completion of introduced facts and a conclusion to explain why the facts or ideas were presented.    Thank You.

This has stumped many, many people  - and  everyone who studies this subject should be free to voice their findings and describe what they believe.    I personally  believe  that  I  do  -  identify and understand what the word     "  ALLAH "  truly means and where it originated from.  

If You pay close attention.    And I would love to hear what You believe what You think.

It is so outrageous and shocking that even the greatest scholars and greatest minds have never really come to this conclusion.  Because it is absolutely - a  mind-blowing reality.  The discussion has never ended...  because so much evidence has been completely destroyed.  Much confusion, missing pieces and evidences are completely omitted from the historical record.  This is why The Bible is the number one best - selling books of all time  - it records and details every aspect of the Hebrew Language, culture and is filled with so many, many details with generations and historical evaluations and solid progression of a developing storyline from Genesis to Revelation.

The Quran, however,  has not a single one of these elements. ...   The Quran and  Hadith  - are a life story about a solitary man and detail the lifespan -  of just one single generation.

First off -   I  see  -    the word   ALLAH  is the combination of two separate words in Arabic.

ALL    and    LAA   - 
In Arabic  -  the word   ALL  means  =  simply,  the  word     "  THE "      ...   -  and  -     
In Arabic   - the word   LAA  means =  simply,  the  word     "  NONE  /  NO "

I believe that Mohammad or that early Muslims or that the some around Mohammad’s generation had indeed later invented and made up and created / produced the name of their God  -  Allah.   And that   “  ALLAH  “    is a completely made up invented word.       Mohammad’s birth Father who is believed  {  or it is claimed  }  to have died six months before He was born and other Islamic  Sources contradict this - and claim that His Father died just days after His birth.   

His father’s real name was  Abd al-Muṭṭalib  -  and neither Islam nor Arabian history has explained what the phrase   “  Abd al-Muṭṭalib “  means.   We know that  Muṭṭa  is a sexual practice in Islam that allows temporary marriages and sexual relations for even just a couple hours of sexual pleasure-   In  Islamic  Muṭṭa  Marriage -  sexual partners may be married and have relations for just a few hours and then divorce and they can move on to new partners after a short time and continue on and on in the same sexual journeys and adventures with many never ending partners. 

Many, many names and meanings and practices and traditions and ceremonies  - of The Pre – Islamic world were carried over into Islam.

One such time, a companion of the Prophet  Abdullah ibne Masud narrates:

“We were on an expedition with Allah’s Messenger   and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so. He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment.” (see Sahih Muslim book 8:3243).

This is called  =  Muṭṭa Marriage.

Also, we see the  Pre – Islamic Pagan Idol -  called  -  the vulva of the goddess -  ( the black stone ) -  was the very thing that Muhammad also claims that Abraham had given to Ishmael. Mohammad claimed that this   { vulva of the goddess -  ( the black stone ) – was literally passed down to Ishmaels  descendants down to Mohammad’s family -  Himself.
the vulva of the goddess

Also  - Muhammad’s  father’s  invented NICKNAME  was   -   "Abd - Allāh "  which the word  “ Abd “   means  =  SLAVE.    Meaning  =   SLAVE   - to  ALLAH.  

SLAVE  to   "  THE    NONE   =-  Except for the god  - that I am nicknamed after    -   The word  Allah  -  literally means     "  THE   -   NONE “

eventuality001
eventuality001
The Muslims have had the opportunity to develop, cultivate and define the Arabian language for the last 1,400 year.  And as they have done this,  they did not keep any records whatsoever about the 360 pagan gods in Pre -Islamic time and they also did not preserve any of the Torah and Gospels after Islam had begun.  All that we know today, come from Non-Islamic sources about the area in archeological studies, in artifacts, in architecture, and in preserved textual traditions found outside of the Middle East outside of Islamic preservation.   This little information has bled, trickled, leeched and seeped through in various ways -  it is up to the Non-Muslims to piece the evidence together -  because Muslims provide no conclusive evidence and have no answers.  Every scrap and fragment of evidence that is excavated in the Muslim world is bought and purchased with a very high price –   Muslims literally place the historical evidence concerning the world that existed before Islam on a price list and they literally sell this information to Non-Muslims and Christians and Jews at an enormous price.  Every fragment, every little piece of evidence has a high price on it, that Muslims demand that one must pay -  to examine or study the materials that are found buried in underground evidence.   The Jews have paid the Muslims millions upon millions of dollars just to retrieve Hebrew Historical artifacts and fragments.   Some  artifacts, of Jewish history, Muslims have vowed to never sell  or give to the Jews.   All that they have completely destroyed is ascertainable.

The Muslims also completely destroyed all of the Pre Islamic idols, all of the evidence that could be destroyed  - everything  - all literature, all records, manuscripts and absolutely everything that linked their history -  to the Pre - Islamic world.

And Muslims also, abandoned, ignored and literally completely refused to produce a single copy of the Torah or the Gospels -   (  Completely Ignored and trashed  )   while they claim that the Torah and Gospels completely confirm, verify and agree with the Quran.  -  Mohammed and the Quran demand and command   -  that we are to look to the Gospels and Torah and study them to check and evaluate and see the vindication of the truth that, having faith in Mohammad and in The Quran -  that Allah is The God Of Abraham and Islam God's plan.  -  The Quran says that if the Torah and Gospels do not confirm the Message of Mohammad -  then Mohammad said that we are to reject His prophecies, revelations and spiritual claims and that His words are not from God.    But Muslims did not preserve these  "  SO CALLED " confirming  documents   -   the ( Torah / Gospels )  in any way,  even though they controlled the area and dominated all of the ligature and all the kingdoms and all people and language and wealth and trade  -  of their domain after Islam began.

Islam has determined that Allah literally means  " God Almighty "   But at the early stage of the Qurans development -  written at the very beginning portion of the Quran it says -

" There is no God except for Allah. "

The word for God here was " Ilāh (Arabic: إله‎; ......   Ilāh  = was the pre-Islamic word that meant  / means  "   God.

"   The Quran forces and makes a change upon the Pre Existing Arabian language and it builds the structure of the development of the Arabic, into the making up and inventing of the of " NAME "   Allah  - which was is truly,  in reality,   AAL -  LAA  meaning -  THE - NONE  .

ALL   means   the  word  THE  in  Arabic  and   LAA  means the word NONE in Arabic.

- The Quran eventually changes and adapts and molds  the word  "   THE - NONE  "   into the literal NAME of their God.    Allah.      As the Quran says  -  There is no God except for Allah and this written out in the following way  -   "”  La   Illah   Illa   Allah  "”     Looking at the words    "  La  Illah  Illa  Allah  "  Please look  at  the  very  first  word  " LA "  Here is translation link for the word =  " LA "  - meaning  “  NO “     =  https://bit.ly/2R3ceeN

eventuality001
eventuality001
In conclusion, with the name " ALLAH "  The Quran clearly confirms that the word for God is not " ALLAH "   -  - it says Laa = NO / Illah = god / Illa = except / allah = Allah /

It would be like saying there is no God except Gobler. - - and the Arabic words  ALL - LAA means THE - / NO / NONE - = - in the Arabic language. The Allah was the name of the Illah = god. In the Quran = Allah - was what or who the Illah = god was identified as - as a name or meaning. There is no person but blank. The blank is who or what the person is...  I would ask Muslims - if Allah was not the name of a pagan God - and Mohammad's father was not named after the name of a Pre Islamic Pagan God. - - Then what did Allah mean in Arabic before Mohammad ? 

Why was His father called ( Slave to Allah ? ) and why call the God of Abraham - the name " Allah " meaning God - if there was already an Arabian word for God that was called - Illah = god. why change it to ALL LAA and then say that there is =-   - Laa = NO / Illah = god / Illa = except for / but / allah = Allah /  ...   Is this not a total contradiction in every aspect. - it seems irrational and deceptive. Especially when all of Mohammad's other family members were named after pagan deities - they never explain who Mohammad's father's deity was.

We are to believe that out of everyone working in the Kaaba - Temple who were named after Pagan Practices and Pagan Deities and sexual services and who knows what else - ( because the records are destroyed ) ONLY Mohammad's father Abd - Allah has absolutely no meaning or purpose but to be considered being named after the God of Abraham.... . Muslims have absolutely no explanation concerning who or what " Allah " was or what the name of Mohammad's father had meant. Mohammad's father - was named after a deity and or a service that it seems or is claimed - did not even exist in the Kaaba and has no meaning or purpose in Pre Islamic Paganism.

As if it was just some weird mistake or random name and suddenly Mohammad discovers that His Fathers name is the name of Abrahams God - as if Pagans living in a world of 360 + pagan gods did not know the word for the God Of The Bible and accidentally named their Pagan son after the God Of The Bible. Who had no status, no purpose, no effect and had absolutely nothing in value to the Arabian Pagans who lived centered in business and trade and dependence around the Kaaba.  ... Mohammad had to force them. The Prophet Muhammad created a gang, an army of forty male followers who acted as an army or military who manipulated and organized against others around them and when it turned violent Mohammad attacked His fellow Arabian people by destroying 360 idols that were kept inside the Kaaba in Mecca. Mohammad violently smashed every single last Idol that they had and destroyed their livelihood and entrepreneurship and completely broke their economy and hit them with the most devastating blow that He possibly could. 

He destroyed their lives, property and destroyed their reputation, HISTORICAL ARTIFACTS and temple gods and He wrecked their entire business system, throwing the entire region into a heated violent and savage conflict of a bloodbath. From there onward the Arabians who tried to disband and break apart His terrorist activities were met with death and were murdered by the thousands for trying to gain back all that they had lost. Their entire lives and business and livelihood and entrepreneurship and way of making a living were completely destroyed - yet Muslims demand that Mohammad was defending himself the whole time.

Muslims have even recently tried to force Catholics to remove the word " ALLAH " from their Bibles and news - papers because they refuse to convert to Islam. The Constitution here also provides that Islam is the religion of the country and that Non - Muslims are angering Muslims and causing them to grow violent and upset by using " ALLAH " as the term for God in their Catholic Culture....   and only Muslims can use this word to mean God. 

Here Muslims are claiming that Non-Muslims can not correctly use the word " Allah " if they are not Muslims - while at the same time they pretend that " Illah " is somehow Allah -- meaning God - in ALL LANGUAGES. But Allah is " OAK TREE " in the Hebrew language - and never was of any known deity, purpose, service, intention or design of anything or of any name concerning anything in Arabic - before Mohammad We have no idea nor explanation - what Mohammad's fathers Pagan name "Abd - Allāh " had meant. Muslims have no explanation - they only simulate to the unanimous idea that the words Illah  and  Allah are the same in all languages in the Middle Eastern and surrounding area - but different enough to trademark the name for their copyright in their indoctrination purposes alone. 

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
POINT ?    Atheist ....has no meaning...like the invented word "GOD"  look it up idiots..."GOD" the word was invented
by s Roman Church Clown 400 AD......400 years after the boy Jesus hoax was executed and disappeared like ELVIS !

Why anyone BELIEVES these early Comic Book fantasy super heroes is truly astonishing !   

Remember...after YOU...Christian con artists .. LIE and CHEAT your kids into BELIEVING  in Santa Claus...only to to condemn them
when they WAKE UP to YOUR CON GAME....and declare them ATHEISTS against SANTA..... then you whip and beat the child
 'Anti-Santa Heretic"   for their defiance of the TRUTH...Santa says so.......

Book of Santa:

SANTA : 12:25.....and when the child does not worship and pray to the Santa Clause Deity for "TOY SALVATION" ...they must
be punished and suffer...for they have LOST THEIR FAITH !   and will be damned to HELL !   (a Roman catholic Church
favorite response ! )  

For it is written...therefore it is the TRUTH ! .....all must OBEY !     

8 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
There are many people who do not believe that God exists -  nor do they believe that much of anything in the Bible is of any truthful reality.  The stories are mostly all fake and they believe that it is nothing but a bunch of nonsense.

These people are simply being honest with themselves and with others about what they feel in their hearts to be the reality.  I do admire their honesty and understand why they feel this way.  The Bible and whatever evidence that is claimed to exist is simply not proof to them.    I completely understand.

I do believe that there is a God and I believe that the Bible is true.  I have spent much time studying about many walks of faith, many religions, their claims, holy books and the history of these religions.

I have been thinking about the religion of Islam and I had a question that I have developed in my mind about the situation with the deity called  "  Allah " from the religion of Islam.  My question was  =    If - " Abd - Allāh " was the name of Mohammad's very father. = who was " ALLAH " in the Pre - Islamic world -

then what pagan deity or who was " allah " ?   What deity - was Mohammad’ s father actually named after what was he doing ?  Mohammad never tells anything about His own father.   Since even Mohammad's name literally means  "  THE  PRAISED  ONE  "   who was Mohammad's name representing before He founded Islam.  Most all of Mohammad's family and people around him had names that represented some form of a deity or an act of worship that related to 360 different pagan Arabian deities that they served and worshiped -   long  before  Islam.  

Since the Quran says  "  there is no " iLLA " god - except for " allah   " =  then   -   who was the Allah ?   Who was Mohammad's fathers pagan named representing ?    This was what I was trying to ask in my previous posts.

If - " Abd - Allāh "   ( servant of allah )  was the name of Mohammad's father - who or what was the allah   ?

13 days later

crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
why does cern have the god of destroyer statue on there front porch

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@crossed
So basically to troll Christians.