The woman at the NY Post who published the Laptop from Hell series is a lesbian

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 17
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
She works for Brietbart now. Lol

She also seems to wish we wasn’t gay. Even her wife says so. What a hero you are Emma. Had you been born black you would have said the Masters were right. If she was Jewish, she would have helped the Germans at the death camps. She should get together with Lindsey Graham.

“Yes, but also, no. I don’t have any flag other than the American flag; and my proclivity isn’t something I earned, it’s not a point of pride, it wasn’t a wish, it just is what it is, why would I want a parade about that?”

Pride month celebrates the people who made it possible for Emma to openly be gay and still have a power job. The result of struggle and sacrifice by those before her and is a reflection of America’s rapid strides and exceptional achievement on this issue. If we had relied on Emma to take on the bigotry, gay people would still be hiding in closets. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“I’ll never hang up a rainbow flag, I’ll never wear tie-dye, or stripes, or set foot within 100 yards of any parades. I also definitely think a month is a lot. But I have grown to appreciate “Pride.” If not just as a time to honor those who were rejected, evicted, arrested, beat up, assassinated, all for my ability to live authentically, be out, legally married to a woman, simultaneously have every opportunity America has to offer, and to be… as good as normal”

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Wow. That’s a lot of nonsensical gibberish right there from Mr Anger Management TDS syndrome. 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
She has a point. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Wow. That’s a lot of nonsensical gibberish right there from Mr Anger Management TDS syndrome. 
Are you still living on disability? I know some places that are hiring. 

7 days later

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Are you still living on disability? I know some places that are hiring. 
You are far too non-sequitur and repetitive with this.

Please cease.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Barney
Whoa whoa whoa, TWS refers to me as “Mr. anger management TDS syndrome” in this post you just went looking for while you were obviously searching frantically to find something on me so you can exercise your bullshit, self-inflated power trip.

How is that not a personal attack? Did you warn TWS?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Did you warn TWS?

lol, whataboutism.
Barney
Barney
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Your posts bore me too much for me to search through any of them to which I have not been specifically asked.

Your post was reported, so I looked at it, and it contains the same mild problem as I've lost count of how many others from you. A mild problem done enough times, becomes a more than mild problem.

As for TWS, why would I have warned him for something which was not reported? And how would any poor behavior from him detract from the repetitive issue of your poor behavior towards him? If he's called you "Mr. anger management TDS syndrome" a bunch of times, report them, and by all means I'll give him a warning.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Barney
As for TWS, why would I have warned him for something which was not reported? And how would any poor behavior from him detract from the repetitive issue of your poor behavior towards him? If he's called you "Mr. anger management TDS syndrome" a bunch of times, report them, and by all means I'll give him a warning.
So even though that post was made several days ago you just got a report on it yesterday, is that what you are saying?

I want to see consistency on your part. Otherwise you are a complete and utter failure at your little volunteer mod responsibility.

So how many times constitutes “a bunch of times” or a “repetitive issue”?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
Otherwise you are a complete and utter failure

Reported for insulting a moderator.
Barney
Barney
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So even though that post was made several days ago you just got a report on it yesterday, is that what you are saying?
Age of unreported posts is irrelevant. No one is paid to sit around and read every single post on this site.

Further, had you made a report on it yesterday, that would then put it in the review queue yesterday, not last week, and not when the post was originally made.

And finally, in order to report a post:
Click the ellipsis button (three dots) to open a menu, then the little flag which has the word "Report" next to it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Barney
Age of unreported posts is irrelevant. No one is paid to sit around and read every single post on this site.
You’re not getting it. You say these posts of mine and TWS’s came to your attention but you only commented on my part. Why wouldn’t you comment on his part?

Yes, I didn’t report it myself, but you obviously read it and recognize it is a violation. So why didn’t you act on it?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
You’re not getting it.
irony.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Barney
irony
Reported for harassment. You are obviously following me around. That is harassment and you do it in such an inane way.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Barney
Reported for making a false accusation by omission 

Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Otherwise you are a complete and utter failure
Mods are by necessity thick skinned assholes. As much as we're technically site users same as anyone else, as the arbiters of the rules, we generally opt to ignore harassment aimed at us. Even the Pizzagate guy, I banned him when it was merited for his attacks on other members instead of the moderation team.

Plus, the issue of insults isn't the one off comments in isolation but rather repetitive bullshit; even more so when said bullshit is self-evidently really straining against the upper limits of someone's intellect to generate that degree of eloquence.