FBI conspires with known felons to commit malfeasance.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 22
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

“A person reading the crimes of conviction in this case would be left with the impression that the offending defendants were sophisticated international terrorists committed to jihad against the United States,” Judge McMahon wrote. “However, they were, in actual reality, hapless, easily manipulated and penurious petty criminals.”

“The F.B.I. invented the conspiracy; identified the targets; manufactured the ordnance,” Judge McMahon wrote, adding that officials had “federalized” the charges — ensuring long prison sentences — by driving several of the men across state lines into Connecticut to “view the ‘bombs.’”

The F.B.I. had no comment on the decision.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Any comment to the public?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Oh, you mean something else?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Interesting. Do you think Jan 6 was a similar FBI action?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
There isn't right-tribe terrorism, but they need there to be right tribe terrorism in order to justify the transition into a police state
So they manufacture terrorists to justify the transformation

...and the irony of it all is that because of their acts of injustice there should be armed resistance against them, I guess they know that which is why they're trying to get ahead of it. Regardless after beating the hope out of enough people someone is going to hit back and then they'll wildly shout "see see, we told you they were violent!"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's clear the right tribe was not nearly paranoid enough about what the deep state could do to them. 

Jan 6 proved that conclusively. If you go up against the deep state, don't go in with selfies and shaman horns.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Jan 6 proved that conclusively. If you go up against the deep state, don't go in with selfies and shaman horns.
Indeed.

When antifa engaged in insurrection in Seattle they had the forethought to wear black block, and if they hadn't they probably wouldn't have been charged.

As in all wars without veterans and in unprecedented strategic situations the first moves can seem very stupid in retrospect. Humans learn though, and they don't surrender unless overwhelmed with despair or are given an escape path.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I think it’s good that the courts protect stupid Americans from law enforcement. This is how the system is supposed to work.

I’m sure you feel the same when police go to prison when they kill unarmed black men for no good reason. Right?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Do you think Jan 6 was a similar FBI action?
Only someone detached from reality would.

Do you think it was  Trump appointed FBI Director Shay who organized this massive entrapment sting? But Trump said he only hires the best people.

Did Shay tell everyone to take pictures of themselves and post them to social media? That was brilliant!

I wonder how the FBI got the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers to join in on the scam and then take the fall without even saying in court that they were recruited by the FBI. Or perhaps the FBI used informants to recruit the help of these groups.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
 Or perhaps the FBI used informants to recruit for these groups.

Well said.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
So when you cite an article from a British tabloid, do you even bother to note the date it was published? This article is nearly a year old and the legal cases they referenced are already adjudicated and the conspiracy you alluded to was unfounded in the case.

You are a typical conservative, not good at making and supporting a position with facts, or as I said before:

Republican go-to tactics: Fake controversy and the illusion of uncertainty. 

Also applies to libertarians
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I’m sure you feel the same when police go to prison when they kill unarmed black men for no good reason. Right?
No response from libertarian GP. I wonder why, lol

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
No response from libertarian GP. I wonder why, lol
Race baiting is so 70's. ***yawn***

This article is nearly a year old 
So the FBI completely and organically reformed its corruption within a year, on its own, with no external oversight. Nice unicorn.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Trump called for the termination of the Constitution. You agree with him. don't you?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
There is no known record of Donald Trump calling for the termination of the United States Constitution.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

He had it erased?

Former President Trump called for the termination of the Constitution’s rules regarding elections to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election following the release of more detailed information about Twitter’s role in suppressing a story about Hunter Biden. 
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump said in a Truth Social post.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”
The Constitution can be changed. It's also a protected Constitutional right to talk about changing the Constitution because the Constitution is not a death pact.
Also, The United States Constitution has been formally amended 27 times. These amendments include the Bill of Rights (the first ten amendments) and subsequent amendments that address a variety of issues, such as voting rights, the TERMINATON of prohibition law, and the addition of presidential term limits, among others.

Where's the source about elimination?

You didn't fall for a sensational media strawman trap, did you?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

OMG, you aren't Kevin McCarthy, are you?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Ask my FBI handler.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
There is no known record of Donald Trump calling for the termination of the United States Constitution.
That’s a lie. He wanted to send Federal law enforcement to states without their approval during BLM protests 

And FLWR also cited another documented example 

You constantly get the facts wrong here

9 days later

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
You mean to suggest that the FBI uses false flags and psyops in service to a Hegelian Dialectic which typically results in the expansion of its authority?  At least the integrity of the CIA and NSA is still in tact, right? Oh, wait...

None of this surprises me. Even the theater and pageantry of Trump's indictments isn't surprising. It's almost as if all of this is serves as a distraction.