Here Is Why I Think That Good God Doesnt Exist

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 32
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
The strongest argument against good God is not merely the problem of evil.

Its not "evil exists = good God doesnt"

Its the problem of purpose.

Think about it.

For what purpose would a good God create this world?

This world is full of evil that literally plays no purpose in anything.

It merely tortures good people.

Plus, there is no equal standard for anything in this world.

Some die in the womb. Some die from hunger at age 5. Some are born with disorders. Some are forced into crime at early age.

How is that an equal opportunity for everyone to become good?

There is simply no purpose in this world. No rational and good God would create such a world.

There is no explanation for what purpose all the human and animal suffering plays, and what purpose will suffering play in hell.

From this, only one can be concluded. God is not good. He exists, but he is not good.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Existence is merely a test.  Fortunately you will be going to the next level.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Now you know why he lost his God license.
FLRW
FLRW

Here Is Why I Think That Good God Doesn't Exist

Trump
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Trump, the new master of Gish Gallop.

The Gish Gallop is the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort. It's essentially a conveyor belt-fed version of the on the spot fallacy, as it's unreasonable for anyone to have a well-composed answer immediately available to every argument present in the Gallop. The Gish Gallop is named after creationist Duane Gish, who often abused it.

Duane Gish died in 2013, but his debating tactic is used by Trump now. You could even say that Trump became president thanks to Gish Gallop.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea

I have asked the question many times here on this forum:  Why did god create anything in the first place?
As of yet no one has been to give an answer.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
If someone's opinion disagrees with my own opinion, I usually assume its wrong even if I cant refute it.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
That's because you are a troll. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
Well, what do you get when you have a mentally ill person and society that abuses him and treats him like shit?

You get me 😊
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, judging by your comments you're really far from being the joker, but I have to acknowledge you're right, South Korean society is very abusive and discriminatory.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea

I have asked the question many times here on this forum:  Why did god create anything in the first place?

If someone's opinion disagrees with my own opinion, I usually assume its wrong even if I cant refute it.

I didn't give a opinion contrary to your own.  I have asked you;  why did god create anything in the first place?
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Just how many times are you going to spam the forum with redundant threads?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Let's take a step back and start at the beginning.

No GOD actually known to exist.

Therefore good and bad not as yet relevant in an existent GOD context.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Just how many times are you going to spam the forum with redundant threads?
I am sorry 🥺

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
How would I know why God created something? Its like me asking you why do I like to drink lots of water.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
If I told you all the things I experienced in life, you wouldnt believe me. Sometimes even I dont believe.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea

I didn't give a opinion contrary to your own.  I have asked you;  why did god create anything in the first place?

How would I know why God created something? Its like me asking you why do I like to drink lots of water.

No, it isn't, you complete idiot!  You know and I know why we humans drink water.
And you are far too stupid to realise the can of worms that you have opened with that ridiculous reply.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
You always seem angry about something. Where is BrotherD?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
You always seem angry about something.

I will admit to getting a little baffled  at times but very rarely angry . Simply because the likes of you and that thick clown Reverend Tradesecret (he's gone suspiciously quiet of late) do not ever take the time to think before you post.

Such as here: 
Best.Korea wrote: How would I know why God created something? Its like me asking you why do I like to drink lots of water.#15

I know why I drink water, you absolute clown!  Don't you?

Where is BrotherD?

I am not the Brothers keeper.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
To bring honour and glory to his Son. To make his son famous.  

Because he could. 

26 days later

Redpilled
Debates: 11
Redpilled
-->
@Best.Korea
Why must you insult him? Haven't you a good answer to his argument? 
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Redpilled
I think you have nailed it immediately. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The statistics of. 
People  " finding " God when they go to jail.
I'd say this stat ( a very large Stat )   makes a mockery of ummm,   things. 
You know, 
Just things.  

I'd say prison is the most likely or second most likely  place that ya get talk at by a god thing. 

So to clarify.  
The deffenit  TOP 2 places that people say they talked too or bloody run into and met god would be   
#1. ( Prison )
#2. ( churches ) 
Prison to friggen church. 
Not  Macdonalds.
Not in a book store. 
Ya don't " meet  " god in a bowling alley 
No.
You meet good in. 
Prisons and churches.  

To have another guess. 
#3. Places to meet a god . ( a mountain top ) 

But This has nothing to do with the OP , that being.

Here is why i think that good god doesn't exist?  
Butttttt. 
I think its interesting. 

Ps i think i was leading  to say.
#1 prison ( evil )  
#2 church ( good ) 
But that aint correct.  
Church good,  ha. Yeah right.
And prison aint classified  as " evil " . 
So back to the drawing board. 
FLRW
FLRW

Remember that Hitler gave out belt buckles to his troops that said, "God is with Us" .
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@FLRW

FLRW,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "Remember that Hitler gave out belt buckles to his troops that said, "God is with Us" ."

One of the main reasons that Hitler hated the Jews was the fact of this biblical passage:  "For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone." (1 Thessalonians 2:14-15) 

The above passage is hard to accept since Jesus was king of the Jews to begin with (Matthew 27:37), and especially since Jesus  only came to save the Jews to begin with, Jesus said: “He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep [Hebrews] of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24) 

Hitler was truly a dumb ass relative to the Bible, which reminds me of someone else within this forum where Jesus and I have to correct her all the time!!

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Why did GOD create anything?

Can you imagine infinite boredom.

Everyone needs a hobby.

So off down to Hobbycraft, buy a bag of fundamental matter, and get crafting.

So now you know.

The Universe is probably now in a box in his shed, gathering dust.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Fear not spam and trolls BK.

You're an important initiator of subject matter.

And therefore an essential component.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

Nice. 😊  

Hope you & Mrs Vic are doing ok, Vic, lad. I was hoping you'd make the effort to come see me and have a beer in Bromsgrove. 

Can you imagine infinite boredom.

How can a all omni  god get bored?
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE BOREDOM OF MY GOD JESUS: " How can a all omni  god get bored?"

Correcto!  Since Jesus is omniscient (Psalm 147:4-5) and knows in what will happen in the future towards His Jewish creation ONLY (Matthew 15:24), then how could  He be bored as the Bible shows us below?!  Jesus was certainly not bored at the time of the following passages where He allowed the murdering, and murdered innocent babies and children Himself, as shown in His inspired words below:

"Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9)

“Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:16)

“Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword:
 their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” (Hosea 13:16)

"Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, 
but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey." (1 Samuel 15:3)

"So the Lord said, 
“I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them." (Genesis 6:7)

"The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

As being the ONLY True Christian upon this Religion Forum, because I have to accept that Jesus, as God, was a brutal and bloody serial killer of innocent babies and children, whereas pseudo-christians hide from this biblical axiom.

Stephen
Stephen
Correcto!  Since Jesus is omniscient (Psalm 147:4-5) and knows in what will happen in the future towards His Jewish creation ONLY (Matthew 15:24), then how could  He be bored as the Bible shows us below?! #29

Indeed Brother D.  All that planning from man's fall to the unnecessary murder of his own son (which is himself too) and all before he created the heavens and the earth and man himself. Couldn't have been much time for boredom.