Joe Biden Revealed

Author: ebuc

Total: 23
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Biden has years of experience in politics.  Trumpet had zero.

Below is link to memoirs of Biden in a book.  Ive never read any of this. I had no idea he had a stutter issues in childhood on. 

.."  “I talked like Morse code,” Biden explained in his memoir, Promises to Keep. “Dot-dot- dot-dot-dash-dash-dash-dash.” His stutter put the fighting spirit in him, and he shouted down the bullies: “You gu-gu-gu-gu-guys sh-sh-sh-sh-shut up!” He practiced hard in his bedroom, watching his lips in the mirror with a flashlight while memorizing Yeats and Emerson so he could speak flawlessly in class. “Other kids looked at me like I was stupid,” Biden recalled. “I wanted so badly to prove I was like everybody else.” At Archmere, Biden was outgoing and athletic and relied on sports to distract attention away from his stutter. He turned himself into a star halfback known for his skill at reeling in passes and earned the nickname “Hands,” which replaced the bullying epithets. By sheer will, he conquered the stutter, though it has crept back on him now and then throughout his life. "...

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
You gu-gu-gu-gu-guys sh-sh-sh-sh-shut up!
Well, thats funny to read. Probably even funnier to watch in person.
Even today, Biden has problems with words. Take a look at this video:

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

From an early age, Biden had been afflicted by a severe stutter, which often brought teasing from other children and embarrassment with teachers.[ Excelling in sports was especially important to Biden as it gave him a way of gaining social acceptance despite his speech issue.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
And Trump  talks gibberish, which his orangeness and hairdo adequately make up for.

Or so the red hat crew think.

Just keep taking the cleaning fluid.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Its so nice to finally  have a clean articulate white men running our country. Go Biden!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
HaHa.

Go Biden!
A contradiction in terms these days.
FLRW
FLRW

In this day and age, only people that have law degrees should be President.

Michelle Obama for President 2024!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Yeah you and my wife repeat Michelle Obama for president. I agree, tho we know it is not going to happen ergo, we have to be practical.
Biden is practical ergo, his being the #1 choice last time, and this time around also. 

The man has so much experience in the field of politics.

I would say is VP {Kamal Harris } is the weakest link and yet also a strongest link, and that is why he chose her.

..." But the only thing worse for Democrats than having her on their 2024 ticket might be trying to replace her. "No matter the pains taken to act with the utmost delicacy, any move to bypass Harris either as a presidential candidate or as a successor to the office will produce a firestorm of criticism and accusations of gender and ethnic bias." 

...Critics are exaggerating Harris' faults     There's no denying that Harris' "time spent within a heartbeat of the presidency has not gone as well as Harris might have hoped," said Alex Shephard in The New Republic. She's trapped in a job defined by the limitations of being second fiddle. "...

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

I have changed my mind.  AlphaGo  for PRESIDENT!
sadolite
sadolite
Who and what Joe Biden is was reveled decades ago.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Who and what Joe Biden is was reveled decades ago.

What ever you think that is and was is tiddly winks to Trumpets actions.  You and the other Trumpet cult followers are  in denial of rather obvious and simple and complex truths regarding Trumpets immorality in countless ways, and his crimminal actions, that a grand jury found cause to indicted.

Face truth and facts or go back to bed and sleep on it to you can handle the truth and facts regarding the sic-n-head Trumpet and his 60 million cult followers.

Trumpeteers who keep cry babying about Biden need to learn what  the phrase ' get real ' means to ordinary peoples.
sadolite
sadolite
"You and the other Trumpet cult followers" I follow no one and endorse no one for anything. It is you that is the follower.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
"You and the other Trumpet cult followers" I follow no one and endorse no one for anything. It is you that is the follower.
I believe you do follow and support your political agenda ergo Trumpet MAGA cultist.

Yes I follow those politicians who do not incite violent insurrections at white, and high degrees of misleading, misdirecting false narrative lies.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and moral, then it is not a political party. It is merely a conspiracy to seize power.
Dwight D Eisenhower, March 1956
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
How do you figure I support Trump or any political party or ideology, I defy you to produce one shred of evidence to support your claim.  If  govt not doing anything to help me and leaving me the fuck alone is a political agenda then so be it. There is absolutely nothing that govt has done in the last 40 years that has benefited me in any way as a self reliant taxpayer.  All govt does is pile on and on and on and on and on and on. Fuck govt and all the political ideologies. They are all sum of the earth.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
How do you figure I support Trump or any political party or ideology, I defy you to produce one shred of evidence to support your claim.
Never did I claim a proof over evidence. My belief --that your a MAGA cultist--- is based on your words of yours ive read over the years here. My belief that your MAGA cultist does not change because you " defy " me to produce this that or another. Ive not got time or desire to go back over every email of yours ive ever read here.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
So your words are a pile of lying shit. You just automatically label people with childish political BS if they disagree with anything you say. Bow to your thought masters.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

DO NOT use the transporter device we built on sadolite.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
DO NOT use the transporter device we built on sadolite.

Huh? Your wit is out in front of me on this one Scotty.  Oh wait, I get it, transport him out of DArt. Nah, he is not that bad. Is he?

There are some here who outright trolls of illogical, lack of common sense critical thinking that is vicious, or malignent or malicious or some word and I'm looking for and cant recall.  Spiteful or something still along those lines but not obviously any of those.

Kinda of looking for a fight for a fights sake so their a bainting troll perhaps.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and moral, then it is not a political party. It is merely a conspiracy to seize power.
Dwight D Eisenhower, March 1956
Great quote, thanks.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

I didn't want you to beam him to our Starship. DA cannot know we are aliens and I don't want them to know I am 5000 years old.
Well, if they saw a picture of me they would probably know it.

28 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ebuc
memorizing Yeats and Emerson so he could speak flawlessly in class. 

Didn't do him too well then did it? 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Yeah aquring knoweldge takes time, even with AI quatum computers, is a level of understanding.

A more wholisticall considerate omprehension of the knowledge is more a human quality. To see the proper place{s} for its application in consideration of self, humanity and ecological systems that support us all. 

AI { fast assimilation borg }, plus,

> Quantum Computing { QC fast processing } + slow and consider Plus,

>>Meta-space mind/intellect/concept and ego/i humans, that insures the relevant data is fed into the AI and QC and chooses the proper aliplication of data recieved. 

A Cosmic Divinity on Earth