Anniversary of Michael Brown’s death and the LIES & HOAX continues.

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 33
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
There's a million racist web sites and Einstein here goes to a DEBATE site expecting an echo chamber for racist hate speech.
When you just say "racist" and nothing else, that's you desperately hoping for an echo chamber.
I just love how racists spew hatred towards minorities, attacking, disparaging, and disenfranchising others untill they hear the word racist, and then they whine like crybaby little bitches, "boo hoo hoo, I'm a victim, they are discriminating against me".  What a joke.
Yet I'm not laughing, in fact what you're doing here is quite disgusting.

"spew hatred" "attacking" "disparaging" "disenfranchising"

The claim is that a falsehood has been advanced. You are in essence claiming that the OP claim is so false that OP knows its false and FURTHER that the only possible motivation for knowingly making false claims is racial hatred. You don't discuss reasons, you don't care about the enormous burden of proof you incur by such assertions.

That attitude doesn't belong on a debate site, it is deep within the definition of bigotry, and it is a threat to human enlightenment in general.
I like it when like thirty of you guys get out of a tiny car, that is the best.

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
For the 100,000th time, truth ≠ racism; truth ≠ bigotry; truth ≠ discrimination. 

Claiming otherwise without proving it keeps the burden of proof on you. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Truth cannot be and is not, racist...it's a fact; and facts cannot be racist.