Debates: 0
n8nrgim
won't you come back bro T? we need the comic relief 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@n8nrgim
Yes, I hope he comes back. This was his last message to me.

FLRW,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE ABOUT BIBLICALLY 2ND CLASS WOMEN LIKE "RIEKA":  What are Christian women even doing on this site?

Yes, and as shown, the really Bible inept 2nd class women like the ever so befuddled "Rieka" in not following Jesus' DIRECT WORDS as explicitly shown in 1 Timothy 2:11-14, is therefore NOT a Christian, but a pseudo-christian in name only, and will certainly pay upon Judgment Day in defying God's orders in said passage, praise Jesus' revenge!. 

Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures was correct when they said this: "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

Stay tuned tomorrow where I will be addressing Rieka's complete Bible Stupidity after finishing up in another Christian Forum "schooling" other biblically stupid 2nd class women like Rieka in directing them to know their rightful place in the godly scheme of things!

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Well, he is still banned for some reason.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea

Why isnt he unbanned yet?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
God obviously doesn't want him to be unbanned yet.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Best.Korea
Same with Sir.Lancelot. His ban expired yesterday.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
Yes, I hope he [Brother D. Thomas] comes back. 

Me too. Sorely missed.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Here Here.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I always thought he was atheist but looking at his posts he seemed to be a weird version of a Christian. 

What is going on with the web admin? Unban this man.
FLRW
FLRW

He's baaaaaack!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Jesus and I thank the membership in this thread in showing moderator oromagi's misstep in continuing to ban me way past the original ban time period.

OROMAGI'S REASON FOR MY BANNING THAT WAS POSTED IN MY NAME TO EVERYONE AT THE TIME IN MY BIOGRAPHY:  BrotherD.Thomas has been banned for 30 days for targeting users by religion with hyper-repetitive, hyper-bigoted vulgar abuse without any interest in the content or context of discussion or respect for fellow debaters. Additionally it is noted continuance of previous obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with personal attacks stemming from other topics long ago. Although we promised to perma-ban Brother next time he violated our Code of Conduct, that was some time ago. We'll try 30 days and evaluate after whether Brother is able to exhibit self-control.

Yes, I have to use religion to target the pseudo-christian in correcting their Bible ignorance!  Granted, some of my direct posts were repetitive because the pseudo-christian in question was not answering them, other than to runaway from them and hide so as not to be embarrassed anymore relative to their Bible stupidity.  

Allegedly, my posts are bigoted and vulgar without any interest in the content or context of discussion, or respect for fellow debaters, well, then as I being a true Christian, you have to be bigoted to your faith, duh!  

Furthermore, in me allegedly being vulgar, this also comes with the territory of being a true Christian like myself, whereas sometimes I take the position that Jesus did, where He entered the temple and found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. "So He made a whip out of cords" and drove all from the Temple Courts, both sheep and cattle: He scattered the coins of the Money Changers and overturned their tables, to those who sold doves he said, “GET THESE OUT OF HERE! STOP TURNING MY FATHERS HOUSE INTO A MARKET!” (John 2: 13-17)   https://www.imagebam.com/view/MENQI81
Does anyone truly want to blame me for acting like Jesus did in setting an example to follow with His vulgarity in the narrative above?  NO, I didn’t think so.

When I am accused of not having any interest in the content or context of discussion or respect for fellow debaters, this seemingly is not true, because as shown throughout the years of being a member of this esteemed religion forum, I am ALWAYS interested in the content or context of discussion, and when doing so, I am sometimes reported to the moderators because I covered every biblical aspect of said discussion, whereas, the pseudo-christian may have been embarrassed that they didn’t know what Jesus and I did at the time in making them a Bible fool, so I am nonetheless reported for doing so!

In the vein of respect for fellow debaters, thats a hard one to follow as explicitly shown by myself and by other members taking this to the extreme, whereas you have to earn your respect on any Religion Forum to begin with, then if a pseudo-christian  presents Bible Stupidisms®️ all the time, then I can’t give them any respect when I have to biblically correct them!  

When I am accused in a continuance of previous obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with personal attacks stemming from other topics long ago, I wish oromagi would produce these said instances to jog my memory if they are true.

Facetiously, when oromagi stated: “We'll try 30 days and evaluate after whether Brother is able to exhibit self-control.” then he owes me the overage of days that went over the initial ban time!  Just kidding oromagi!  :)

In prayer with Jesus this afternoon, He is pleased that I am back on DEBATEART Religion Forum to set the pseudo-christian straight upon his inspired words within the JUDEO-Christian bible, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Welcome back Brother D.
I hope your  welcome return will regenerate my own interest in the religion forum.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE OF POSSIBLE DESPAIR: "Welcome back Brother D. I hope your  welcome return will regenerate my own interest in the religion forum."

WHAT?!  Even though you are taking a one way E-ticket ride to HELL upon your demise as an Atheist, what makes you having to regenerate your interest in this religion forum?  When you presented chapter and verse in correcting the pseudo-christian like I have to do in the name of Jesus, why isn't that enough for you to keep doing so?

Maybe this will help, in prayer with Jesus at one time, He mentioned you in the respect of you being more of a Christian in knowing the Bible like you do, than the pseudo-christian crowd that you had to correct with the passages you presented to them!  

Hopefully the fire will come back again, not meaning the sulfur lakes of fire in hell that you will be sent to upon your demise, sorry. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
He mentioned you in the respect of you being more of a Christian in knowing the Bible like you do.

Maybe I have been "called" and don't know it, Brother D? I would dearly love to interview "the lord Jesus" but I fear he would give me a wide berth as do all of those other pastors , preachers & teachers do on this forum.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

I had to get into prayer with Jesus again today about your position upon this forum may go wanting,  and, He said that you, even as an Hell bound Atheist, and me as the ONLY True Christian upon this religion forum, make a dynamic duo in correcting the "plethora" of  Bible inept pseudo-christians at will!  

Therefore, don't give up because Jesus as my serial killer God stated to us: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Therefore, don't give up[Stephen] because Jesus as my serial killer God stated to us"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)

Maybe after your conversation with "the lord Jesus" on my behalf he may take it upon himself and visit me, Brother D. From what I now from various biblical stories is that he only visits people in their sleep. A strange way of going about things if you ask me, but I suppose this is one of the many "mysterious ways" that Christians often speak about when they are on the backfoot for answers to biblical dilemmas: 
such as, why was not John the Baptists parents of the "greatest prophet that ever lived" not given the same warning to get out of town when Herod ordered the massacre of the innocence?  That would be a good  question for "the Lord" to answer, don't you think Brother D. ?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE OF WANTING MY SERIAL KILLER JESUS GOD TO CONTACT YOU: "Maybe after your conversation with "the lord Jesus" on my behalf he may take it upon himself and visit me, Brother D"

Stephen, that is what the act of prayer is all about!  It is to address a petition to my Christian God Jesus in word or thought, as in an earnest request or wish.  In other words, prayer is talking to Jesus in a spiritual communion in the way of wants, thanksgiving, supplication, adoration or confession. In turn, the ironies of all ironies is that Jesus always answers you in what you need to hear from Him, praise! 

We know you are a hell bound Atheist, but at least try to pray to Jesus and then listen very carefully in your mind in what He says back to you, okay, praise!

As for the rest of your post #16, all I can say is that Jesus as God does work in mysterious ways, especially since He is omniscient (1 John 3:20) to begin with and knows what is going to happen at all times in the present and future.