DART Policy Proposal

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 31
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
As for the 'beta male' remark, I'll bite. I know it's bait but I'll bite.

I am more sigma male than alpha male if I need to ascribe to those labels. That said, a real alpha male needn't break others down to feel good about himself, he needn't use alts to abuse someone into losses, even if he got someone else to do it, while playing the victim the whole time. He also needn't offer a truce he has 0 intention to be true to or be a fake friend.

A real 'alpha' is just up front and confident enough that he can take an L even against someone who in his own opinion votebombed him. You had 3-4 genuine Ls that you got others to 'save' you from, 3 were with explicit votebombs and that's only in the past month or whatever. You can't stand the exact aura you call 'beta' because it isn't and you resent how confident I am.
Ironically, I'm not too concerned about winning. The fact that I didn't bitch when you vote-bombed my debates is proof.
Of all the people I debated, you're the only one who got vote-bombed.

You can claim to be confident, except that you're the epitome of insecurity. That's why nobody likes you.
Not a coincidence.

I don't resent you for your confidence. If you were confident, you wouldn't act cocky and then have a melt-down whenever someone matches the same energy you give everyone else. If you weren't so spineless, people might actually respect you.