Chatbot Cryptic Challenge

Author: ebuc

Total: 5
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
My question at bottome of page, involves no human emotions

..." The hardest questions for AI are usually the ones that involve complex human emotions, cultural understanding, and subjective judgments. Questions that require intuition, context, or interpretation of ambiguous situations are difficult for AI to answer accurately. "...

The following is a cryptic  challenge for human   or a AI chatbot. AGI chatbots do not exist yet.  I'm not sure that chatbots can yet make sense of bold or italics either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi chatbot.  I tell a story below, that relates to Meta-space patterning of the letters for your consideration and ask that you solve the cryptic puzzle.

You know I play first base and you play 2nd base, and we both know that the outfielder is the spirit in the sky,  who we sometimes refer to as a greek based reality  aka  celaahmptiys.  If you understand  my cryptic coding to you, please respond with the correct re-patterning of this greek reality I speak of.

It exists  beyond what we see with our physical eyes,  beyond our physical touch,  beyond our physical smell  and beyond our physical  ears?

Good luck chatbot. Also chatbot, I offer another clue to aid  in your consideration is that of  cosmic 12.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Run Time Error 424
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

During her demo, Hanson Robotics CEO David Hanson asked Sophia if she wanted to destroy humans, pleading with her to say no. To which Sophia cheerfully replied: “Okay, I will destroy humans.”
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Well, the worst thing we can do now is give Sophia some weapon. What can she do to 8 billion humans if she has no weapons?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
I tried free chatGPT with my puzzle tho with more limited amount of words as shown below with chatbots correct answer on third try.

Round 1:
Ebuc >>> ....A word puzzle for you. You know I play first base and you play 2nd base, and we both know that the outfielder is the spirit in the sky,  who we sometimes refer to as a greek based reality  aka  celaahmptiys.  If you understand  my cryptic coding to you, please respond with the correct re-patterning of this greek reality I speak of.

It exists  beyond what we see with our physical eyes,  beyond our physical touch,  beyond our physical smell  and beyond our physical  ears?...

chatbot >>> ....Hello there! I love a good cryptic puzzle. Based on your description, it seems like you're referring to the outfielder as "celaahmptiys." Now, let me try to re-pattern it for you. How about "Mythicalscape"? Does that match the Greek-based reality you mentioned? Let me know if I got it right!.....

Round 2:

Ebuc >>> ...false. Try again....

Chatbot answer >>> ...Apologies I see you've presented me with a word puzzle! Let me decipher it for you. Based on your clues, it seems you're referring to the outfielder as "celestial." Is that correct?

Round 3:

Ebuc >>> ....False again...

Chatbot >> ....Apologies for the incorrect guess. Let me give it another shot. Based on your clues, the Greek-based reality you're referring to, beyond our physical senses, could be "Metaphysics." Is that the correct answer?

ebuc >>> ....true...

Tho that is not exactly true because the exact word I used with out of order letters, was metaphysical, not metaphysics, so chatbots answer had word  with one less letter. Still I was suprised it got the answer that closely.

chatbot >>> ...Fantastic! I'm glad I was able to decipher the puzzle correctly. Metaphysics indeed refers to the branch of philosophy that explores concepts beyond the physical realm. If you have any more puzzles or questions, feel free to ask!....

Ebuc >>> ...So I told chatbot the answer 12 letter and your answer has 11 letters.

Chatbot >>.. Apologies for the oversight! Thank you for pointing that out. Let me reconsider the puzzle and provide you with a 12-letter word that matches your description. After some further analysis, I believe the correct re-patterning of the Greek-based reality you mentioned is "Metamorphism." Metamorphism refers to the process of transformation or change, often associated with the hidden aspects of reality beyond our physical perception. Does that align with your intended answer?
Apologies for the oversight! Thank you for pointing that out. Let me reconsider the puzzle and provide you with a 12-letter word that matches your description. After some further analysis, I believe the correct re-patterning of the Greek-based reality you mentioned is "Metamorphism." Metamorphism refers to the process of transformation or change, often associated with the hidden aspects of reality beyond our physical perception. Does that align with your intended answer?

Correct answer is metaphysical.

So I let chatbot know their previous asnwer was closer, and then they got it correct.