AI will replace human teachers and improve education by abolishing abusive school system

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 12
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
School is a place of child abuse. Lots of bullying is ignored. Human teachers dont care. Its simply a natural fact that people are incapable of caring for other people's children.

This produces students who are forced to be in same room as their abuser. They are forced to endure daily attacks and punches, diminishing their ability to be educated.

It also encourages abuser to abuse even more, seeing he has daily victim and that he can get away with it. It teaches abuser that there are ways he can abuse without being caught.

Whats even more tragic is that targets of abuse are often exceptionally smart children or children with disabilities, or children that are different in some way from average in school.

There are also ignored failed students, those who teachers pay no attention to. These students have no benefit from current school system, as witnessing abuse doesnt help.

Human teachers are simply incapable to adjust to needs of one student. In the future, each student will have own personal AI teacher and schools as we know it will get abolished.

This will not only solve abuse at schools and prevent crime, but also give each student an opportunity to learn in a safe environment that is dedicated to his needs.

We already have examples of home schooled kids. Now just imagine each child having AI teacher at home. We already have many apps for AI. We just need to mass produce AI teachers.

I predict that in 20 to 40 years, school system will get abolished due to its abusive and neglective nature, and AI will create better system that gives more chance to every single child.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
How will A.I. ensure  attention.

Though, what is the point in educating kids when you've got A.I.

So what is the point of most people.

Who or what needs 8 billion of them.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, are you suggesting mandatory abortions? Or just sterilization through usual vaccines?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Nope .

I was questioning you in response to your post, rather than suggesting methods of population control.

I was asking why would A.I. bother to improve human intellect.

In terms of intellectual dominance it would be far better for A.I. to selectively breed and programme a worker species rather than an intellectual species.

In that context I can't see the need for eight billion humans wasting resources.

Abortion and vaccination is human twaddle.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
AI can be programmed to. There are already plenty of free AI apps that solve many tasks, write essays...ect.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
If it can be programmed then it is just a programmable data manipulating device.

Not much different to  giving kids a book and saying read that.

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Anything is better than public  indoctrination system we have now.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Not much different to  giving kids a book and saying read that.
It is no differrent. Good call Zed.

The human good teacher gives a connection that the  AI or AGI can never give, a broader base of connection to greater whole of experience, and, that teachers ability to know the connection that is needed { works or not } for that student.

And a good  teacher can vary for each individual student, as each my have a chemistry that responds well to some teachers and not others. Same goes for the teacher chemistry working well with that student a maybe not others.

AI and AGI have chemistry that is based on humans experience, not the AI/AGI having any sensoiral experience of emotional content that, complex and simplified to whatever degree, via the use of only the word emotional.

We may listen to a song, that, repeatedly makes us cry from childhood into adulthood.  And there are songs we here that we dont ever recall crying to, then one day we begin to tear when hearing a song. So it is our state of emotional being in that moment, or day etc.  AI/AGI has no such state of connection with others who share that empathy.

Yes humans can have  a lack of empathy or shut of access to their empathetic centers ---see Bosina War where former neighbors as friends of differrent religion or culture, shut off empathy centers of brain during the killings, abductions etc---.

FLRW
FLRW

There are going to be a lot of male students that will be unhappy with AI.

At least 6 female teachers arrested for sexual misconduct with students over two days across US.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
From the point of view of a cohesive society...I'm not sure that private indoctrination has benefits over public indoctrination.

Notwithstanding that for the first few crucial years of a child's life  in terms of learning, in most cases indoctrination is solely the responsibility of the immediate family.
In the main people with unverifiable and unscrutinised credentials as educators.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Much different. Most books have no neither detailed explanation as AI, neither well written organized text. Books cant answer questions. Students are much more willing to ask AI than actual teacher. Most human teachers are just bad and cant dedicate as much as AI can. AI is full dedication to one student. Human teacher is tired dedication divided by 30. AI is also much cheaper.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
There are going to be a lot of male students that will be unhappy with AI.

At least 6 female teachers arrested for sexual misconduct with students over two days across US.
Well, lets hope AI girlfriends help with that.