DEMOCRATS ARE CHEATING, Trump Trial To BAR Super Tuesday Campaigning, Judge INTERFERES In Election

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 23
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Do you think it's okay to schedule court dates for your political opposition on election days?

What do you guys think?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Election interference. Period. 
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Well this proves she's in on it.

Someone in the jury is going to have to be willing to disobey the ridiculous instructions she will no doubt issue.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
What does it mean? Are judges able to have political affiliation? Is there separation of powers? 

Pay attention to what I'm going to say, based on what have been happening in the last 4 decades, to me the US is starting to get into a deep process of decadence, and I'm not joking.

Be careful, americans, this is something serious. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@IlDiavolo
We're going to have a civil war, those of us paying attention know it.

If there weren't nuclear weapons everywhere it might be the signal for Russia or CCP to try to take over the world; but they can't. France and UK alone can defend Europe (assuming EU globalist overreach doesn't turn Europe against itself).

I guess the vulnerable ones are Japan, Korea, and South America.

They'll have to attach to India to get a nuclear umbrella.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What do you guys think?
What a great post. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
What a great post. 
Well said!
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I guess the vulnerable ones are Japan, Korea, and South America.
Well, just one Korea is vunerable. The other Korea is strong 🇰🇵💪💪🇰🇵🇰🇵🚀🚀🇰🇵
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Well, I wasn't necessarily refering to a nuclear war despite the US craves for a big scale war to keep its arms economy running.

I remember that the average american used to speak out against their government for the war talking place in Asia (like Vietnam), I mean all the hippies gathering in the 60s to smoke marihuana and demand 'make love not war'. I don't see they do it now. America needs peace not war. China doesn't need wars to grow, for example. The only opportunity you had to change was with Trump but he took himself down. 

Is it necessary to drop bombs to grow economically? There are better ways to win a fight, I guess China do it better because they have more experience (an around 2,000 year civilization) and knowledge that are kept in writings like 'the art of war' of Sun Tzu, for example . Maybe the problem of the US is that they don't have that kind of wisdom, maybe the US needs to learn more from their enemies. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@IlDiavolo
Well, I wasn't necessarily refering to a nuclear war despite the US craves for a big scale war to keep its arms economy running.
No, I wasn't saying there would be nuclear war. I'm saying that the world can't be destabilized into world war the way it used to be. An American civil war now would be a disaster for Americans and not the world (despite what many in the deep state think).

This is an important moral factor because it means that self-destruction is preferable (on the global scale) to allowing the deep state to form a global digital police state.

I don't see they do it now.
They're held for years without charge now.

Is it necessary to drop bombs to grow economically?
When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail. One of the turning points was when congressional approval was considered no longer necessary to attack people in other countries. The naive might think that gave power to the president he should never have, but in reality the presidents (until Trump and probably including Trump) do what the Pentagon tells them to do. They control the 'information' he sees so they control the decision he makes (unless he is very cunning or stubborn).

'we' created a group of unelected permanent militarists who could kill people at will behind a shield of secrecy and disinformation. What else but this machiavellian evil could result?

I guess China do it better because they have more experience
The only reason CCP isn't being left behind like the USSR was is because the 'western world' is now just as corrupt and deluded. 40 years of stealing 1/3 to 1/2 of production compounds.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
What do you guys think?
I think that trump's campaigning has absolutely nothing to do with the case. He is charged with serious crimes (many of which he has basically admitted to). It doesn't matter if he is running for office, or even if he holds office already. It is simply not a consideration the courts should take into account. 

It didn't matter what day the trial started on, trump and his sycophants would scream election interference. They would find some primary date, or rally, or debate or something to point to near the date and cry about it. 

I find it very strange that republicans are so caught up on what date these things are on, when he will probably be in prison by election day. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
So as a judge, wouldn't it make sense to NOT have him in court the very day before Super Tuesday? I mean, there are plenty of other days out of the year....

Why give the people a reason to suspect the Deep State is doing something shady....unless maybe the Judge is doing it on purpose...
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
So as a judge, wouldn't it make sense to NOT have him in court the very day before Super Tuesday? I mean, there are plenty of other days out of the year....
why? that's like saying "wouldn't it make sense to not have a court date because it's the defendant's birthday?". The judge should not take politics into account, in any way, while running the trial.

In fact, trying to bend the law to benefit a politician, that would be political interference. What you are suggesting she should do, is the offense you are accusing her of. 

Why give the people a reason to suspect the Deep State is doing something shady....unless maybe the Judge is doing it on purpose...
it literally does not matter what date she picked, she would be accused of exactly the same thing. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
it literally does not matter what date she picked, she would be accused of exactly the same thing. 
So pure negligence. Hope that goes down well in the history books.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
So pure negligence. Hope that goes down well in the history books.\
nothing about what I said, in any way, suggested negligence. 

1) There is no evidence she picked this date with the election in mind. in fact, she not supposed to take a politician's political career into account when making decisions. It is her job to not do that. The whole "justice is blind" thing. It is not negligence to simply ignore factors that have no relevance. 

2) If she started setting dates to try to benefit trump, that would political interference. She would be guilty of what you are accusing her of (political interference) if she did the thing you want her to do. How is this lost on you?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
If she started setting dates to try to benefit trump, that would political interference. She would be guilty of what you are accusing her of (political interference) if she did the thing you want her to do. How is this lost on you?

Well, that is one hot take. I hope there will be no political backlash. Or grounds for an appeal to the SCOTUS.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@HistoryBuff

While Hitler’s Beer Hall Putsch and Trump’s January 6 coup attempt bore a striking resemblance in terms of the size of the insurrections and the resulting violence, the most notable similarity is the nature of the lies that led to the buildup of political tensions: Hitler’s lies about Germany’s defeat in World War I and Trump’s lies about voter fraud driving his loss in the 2020 election. Both were big lies that undermined faith in government institutions and gained credibility from frequent repetition.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Why on earth would you want to make the Qanon shaman the next Hitler? It defies logic.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

No, it's not me.  Trump wants to make Jacob Chansley his Vice President for 2024.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

OBTW, my profile pic really does look like me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Adolf Hitler's popularity increased SUBSTANTIALLY after he was imprisoned following his failed coup attempt known as the Beer Hall Putsch in 1923.

Hitler's time in prison provided him with a platform to propagate his ideologies and gain more widespread attention. During his imprisonment, he wrote his autobiographical manifesto "Mein Kampf," which outlined his political beliefs, antisemitic views, and plans for Germany's future.

Hitler's trial and imprisonment received significant media coverage, which brought his ideas to a broader audience. This allowed him to disseminate his extremist nationalist and anti-Semitic ideologies to a wider segment of the population.
Hitler used his imprisonment to paint himself as a martyr for his cause. He presented the failed coup as a noble attempt to save Germany and blamed its failure on the political establishment and perceived enemies of the nation.
Hitler's charisma and oratory skills were evident during his trial and imprisonment. His speeches and writings resonated with certain segments of the population, attracting supporters who felt disillusioned by the Weimar Republic and its perceived weaknesses.
Hitler's time in prison allowed him to further radicalize his followers and solidify his political movement. His writings and ideas attracted like-minded individuals who became increasingly dedicated to his cause.
Germany was undergoing significant economic challenges and political instability during this time. Many people were looking for strong leadership and solutions to the country's problems, which Hitler promised through his nationalist and authoritarian agenda.

Why on earth are you Okay with creating a second "Hitler" by creating a political Martyr?
If Weimar Germany simply ignored Hitler (a practical nobody before his imprisonment, less relevant than the Qanon Shaman...) and fixed the country instead of fighting for petty political power, we would never have had WW2...

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

So you are saying that Hitler should have been hung. I agree with you.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
So you are saying that Hitler should have been hung. I agree with you.