Washington Post Calls Joe Biden A Liar!

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 66
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

What do you guys think? Storytime with Biden isn't a big deal? Why should WAPO, a far left wack job corpo-media outlet care?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
a far left wack job corpo-media outlet care?
Nice try, but everyone knows the conservatives are the wack jobs. That’s why they voted for Trump. Because they’re stupid.

As usual, the title of your post is a lie. You are a liar. Did you ever stop to think that nobody wants to hire a liar?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
The more he lies, the more the MAGA Morons love him. Because they are deplorable.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
a far left wack job corpo-media outlet care?
Jimmy Dore! News for losers.

Nice try, but everyone knows the conservatives are the wack jobs. That’s why they voted for Trump. Because they’re stupid.

We don’t have to go back 4 years to find a lie from Trump. More like 4 hours.

“Sometimes the stories turn out to be largely true, such as the one about a confrontation as a 19-year-old lifeguard with a gang leader named Corn Pop”

From your own source, but MAGA Morons will say it didn’t happen. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Anyone else with any theories why WAPO would just Judas out Biden like that?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
Joe Biden is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!! And he has proven as such NUMEROUS times over his circus shit show political career. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
But WAPO is exactly like all the other far left corpo-media outlets that traditionally run cover for Biden by hiding damaging evidence and/or refuse to cover damaging stories. Why now the sudden change?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
Joe Biden is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!! And he has proven as such NUMEROUS times over his circus shit show political career. 
Dumb Ass Racist fallacy.
Redpilled
Debates: 11
Redpilled
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Biden is just as much of a liar as Trump. He has said that you couldn't own a cannon in colonial days, The “average tax” for billionaires is “about 3%,” which is “a lower tax than a schoolteacher or a firefighter. Beau Biden died fighting in the middle east, the price of gas is lower than when he took office, the economy is booming, gun manufacturers have immunity from lawsuits, he got arrested as a youth protesting civil rights, the second amendment has limited the type of weapon you could own since it's passing, the cost of an automobile is back to what it was before the pandemic,  the border is secure, says he was the first person to call for invoking the national defense production act, no presidents elected before Trump were racist, said Trump if elected would go out and carpet bomb the middle east, said the US looses 3000 people to cancer per day and that general motors is the largest cooperation in the world. Shall I list more?

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
The president’s most consequential lies?

“I’m a moderate.”
“I will be the president for all Americans, not just those who voted for me.”
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Dumb Ass Racist fallacy.
Nothing racist about it, dumbass (one word, not two). 🤦‍♂️
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Redpilled
Biden is just as much of a liar as Trump.
No, Biden is works. He’s been lying his entire political career, Trump was in politics for barely six-seven years. No comparison. Biden wins the award 🥇 for being the worst pathological liar than 45. 

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@TWS1405_2
The only true thing Trump has said is that he would date his daughter.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
No, Biden is works. He’s been lying his entire political career, Trump was in politics for barely six-seven years. No comparison. Biden wins the award 🥇 for being the worst pathological liar than 45. 
You're right, 30k lies over 6-7 years is no comparison to Biden's... what... thousand lies (?) Over 50.

Donald Trump tells multiple lies within one sentence. Pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth is made up on the spot. The guy can't even tell the truth about the crowd size or weather at his innaguration, or even how many stories are in his building. That is pathological. Not Biden's false story on the campaign trail.

Every politician lies, Trump is something we've never seen before. Comparing the two is ridiculous.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
For me, it is Cornpop.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
If you had to steelman Trump, what truthful things would you claim Trump said that were not self deprecating?

I will give you my Biden steelman list after yours.

This is the best way to break the hyperbole trap.

Here is an example of an honest steelman.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
 U.S. President Donald Trump said in 2018, the gunman who killed 12 people in a crowded South California bar this week was a “very, very sick guy,” as investigators tried to determine what could have motivated the 28-year-old Marine combat veteran. Then he said, I could probably get him to vote for me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
 U.S. President Donald Trump said in 2018, the gunman who killed 12 people in a crowded South California bar this week was a “very, very sick guy,” as investigators tried to determine what could have motivated the 28-year-old Marine combat veteran.
That's a good example.

Then he said, I could probably get him to vote for me.
That's a really good TDS sperg.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Don't you think that a very, very sick guy, would vote for Trump?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

New research provides evidence that who a person voted for in the 2020 presidential election in the United States is associated with self-reported mental health outcomes. The study found that those who voted for Donald Trump were significantly less likely than their counterparts to report better mental health compared to before the 2020 election. The new findings appear in Political Research Quarterly.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Don't you think that a very, very sick guy, would vote for Trump?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
If you had to steelman Trump, what truthful things would you claim Trump said that were not self deprecating?
Can't think of any specifics at the moment, when someone speaks the words coming out of their mouths are supposed to be true so that's kind of an odd request. He's telling the truth when he says his name is Donald Trump.

I'll give you this, Trump is emotionally honest in the sense that he says what he feels (although this too is debatable). I think that's why people think of him as some sort of beacon of honesty. But everytime the man speaks off the cuff nearly everything he says is a lie. It's something I've never seen in any human being before, ever. Biden we've seen before, Trump is different.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Redpilled
Biden is just as much of a liar as Trump. He has said that you couldn't own a cannon in colonial days, 
Are you serious? Do you think private citizens owned working canons after the War for Independence?

“Still others privately used racial slurs or believed whites were the superior race” 

Politifact left this vague choosing not to quote any former president or name names.

If we are going to call Washington and Jefferson racist because they owned slaves then you would need to say the entire country was racist because the country let slavery stand in colonial times. Everyone who agreed with the Constitution as it was written and passed could be called a racist. I think the closer one gets to the civil war and still advocated for slavery, the more racist a person is and the more criticism they should receive.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
No, Biden is works.
dumbass (one word, not two). 🤦‍♂️
Biden wins the award 🥇 for being the worst pathological liar than 45.

Funny when an idiot throws stones for grammar or spelling and then makes 2 errors in his next post.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
You're right, 30k lies over 6-7 years is no comparison to Biden's... what... thousand lies (?) Over 50.
TWS is clueless. An enlisted Army guy.

Redpilled
Debates: 11
Redpilled
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

To the implication that everyone who passed the constitution was racist, do you realize that every country to have ever existed (expect maybe the Koreas and other recently created countries) have used slaves? the only difference between the US and other countries is that between the time the Constitution was passed and when we passed our first anti slavery law, there was only an elapsed time of 7 years. That's way shorter than any other country that used slaves and actually goes to show how radically anti slave our founding fathers were at the time.  LMK if you want me to set up a debate on this.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
The fact that you don’t have or know a far more accurate estimate of the “false and misleading claims” of Biden over 50 years of service doesn’t surprise me one bit. 

Not all ‘misleading claims’ are bonafide lies. Which is why fact check and other sources never come right out and say “lies.” 

So yeah, a source or two is asserting DJT made “false and misleading claims” that tallied to just a little more than 30,000 during his short tenure in office. 

WAPO asserts Joe Biden made 511 “false and misleading claims” during his first 100 days. Just by using that, no less than 5 a day X 365 X 50  = 91,250 “false and misleading claims” spun every day for 50 years.  And that’s a conservative number right there given the fact this idiot, as of late, has shown he can certainly lie a helluva lot more than five times a day, but it’s definitely at ekg no less than five whoppers a day. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
TWS is clueless. An enlisted Army guy.

Says the clueless to yet another truly clueless guy. Makes you two clowns Laurel and Hardy reincarnated. 😂🤣😅