Washington Post Calls Joe Biden A Liar!

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 66
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Funny when an idiot throws stones for grammar or spelling and then makes 2 errors in his next post.
All done on purpose just so we can see you comment on it in such repetitive banal ways.  

Redpilled
Debates: 11
Redpilled
You all say Trump is on a new level of lies. Can you give any examples to prove this?
Redpilled
Redpilled
Lies or not, foreign relations and the economy were better under Trump
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
All done on purpose just so we can see you comment
Liar! Just like Trump

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Redpilled
Lies or not, foreign relations and the economy were better under Trump
That’s not true.

Trump blew the budget and added 8 trillion in debt in just 4 years. A record high.

Trump had a trillion dollar deficit before Covid and a 3 trillion dollar deficit after Covid. A record high

Trump had unemployment go over 16%. A record high

Trump never had better than 3% annual GDP growth.

Trump had to give cash to farmers to keep them from going broke.

Trump cut taxes for the richest Americans and gave crumbs or increases to everyone else.

Unemployment is lower under Biden

Inflation was low under Trump because the economy had collapsed and unemployment was very high.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Redpilled
There were no laws after the war banning the purchase or use of a cannon…
Yes,  that is factually true. There also weren’t any laws against purchasing the sun. Probably because it wasn’t a big problem back then.

There were “well regulated militias”

There were privately owned ships used in naval engagements using cannons and small arms, when authorized by Federal and State authorities.

“I think what he’s saying here is that the Second Amendment was never understood to guarantee everyone the right to own all types of weapons, which I believe is true,” said Kermit Roosevelt, a constitutional law professor at the University of Pennsylvania.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Redpilled

Here are some examples of the morons who support Trump
Redpilled
Redpilled
The Trump has added a lot of debt because he was building the wall and dealing with Covid. Biden has added to the debt because why? He's been giving out welfare? Funding studies on if Thanoes could really snap his fingers? Funding abortions? Giving parents money to have their kids body parts chopped off? See the problem here? Trump may have added more to the national debt, but its apples to oranges because he was trying to deal with a pandemic. Same with The unemployment and GDP. Also funny how those stats you mentioned are from the pandemic, not the three successful years before it. Inflation was low and unemployment was high because of the pandemic. Do you understand what that is? Do you understand how it effects the economy?
Redpilled
Redpilled
Also it was standerd for the privateers who helped the colonists to privatly own warships and cannons https://www.historynet.com/arming-revolution-continental-army-get-cannons/ come on bro get your facts straight.
Redpilled
Redpilled
Also here are some of the idiots who support Biden
As you can see there are retards on both sides. Don't pretend like all Trump supporters are idiots and all Biden supporters are wise... because they aren't
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Redpilled
The Trump has added a lot of debt because he was building the wall and dealing with Covid. 
That’s bullshit. He had a trillion dollar deficit before Covid hit.

He didn’t get any new money from Congress for the wall. Funds were taken from other parts of the budget, including the military budget, for the wall

Redpilled
Redpilled
However one could argue that the building of the wall was for national defense
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Redpilled
However one could argue that the building of the wall was for national defense
That doesn’t explain Trump’s huge budget deficits 

Redpilled
Redpilled
I don’t know what presidents spend the budget on but I do know that if you look at this diagram trump didn’t raise the deficit any more than Obama did pre pandemic 

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
You think Cornpop is a consequential lie?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Honestly, the only 2 lies that are consequential are these:

1) The government cares about you.
2) Common neighbors hate you.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Redpilled
trump didn’t raise the deficit any more than Obama did pre pandemic
When Obama took office the economy was imploding from the Bush Administration’s poor management and deregulation of the economy. Homes were being foreclosed on in the millions and banks were going out of business in droves. A massive bailout of the banking and finance sector had been initiated.

When Trump took office we had a stable economy with low unemployment and record job growth.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
When Trump took office we had a stable economy with low unemployment and record job growth.
That’s a big bold in your face five Pinocchios, lie. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
That’s a big bold in your face five Pinocchios, lie. 
Prove it!

“Trump continually says that, “the U.S. is experiencing the best economy ever.” This is obvious gaslighting since the new results show that President Trump’s best year of job growth was 2.314 million in 2018 (the first year of the tax cut) but it falls short of any of Obama’s last three years”

“In December, his final full month in office, the U.S. economy added a slightly disappointing 156,000 jobs. It marked the 75th consecutive month of job gains, the best on record. For all of 2016, the U.S. added over 2 million new jobs”

I have no doubt you read and watch junk media. That’s why you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2

WAPO asserts Joe Biden made 511 “false and misleading claims” during his first 100 days. Just by using that, no less than 5 a day X 365 X 50  = 91,250 “false and misleading claims” spun every day for 50 years.
Read your own source. 511 is how many false or misleading claims Trump made in his first 100 days, for Biden that number is 78.

And then consider that Trump's pace picked up considerably as his presidency went on...

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Redpilled
Trump may have added more to the national debt, but its apples to oranges because he was trying to deal with a pandemic.
When Biden took office we were still dealing with and eventually recovering from the pandemic, as was the rest of world. Why does Trump get a pass on that but not Biden?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Oh my fucking GOD!!!!  

You actually do read the sources people post here. 

Good thing I was sitting down, I might have fell over otherwise. 

PS. I have neither the time or energy to go through and fact check each “false or misleading statement” (not necessarily [a] lie) to ensure contextual accuracy of either candidate when both have been proven pathological liars. There is no Guinness Book of World Records category for which successfully elected politician lied the most during their career. 

The only relevance those lies and other false or misleading claims serve is how the voter chooses to weigh and measure them for future elections. 

End of story. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
How do these morons manage to feed themselves?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Oh my fucking GOD!!!!  

You actually do read the sources people post here. 

Good thing I was sitting down, I might have fell over otherwise. 
I read sources when they are used appropriately - as support for an argument. In this case you wrote your own argument down via a string of sentences that contained premises and logic which connected to a conclusion. The source contained support for those premises, so I was able to see where your information is coming from and determine whether your premises should be accepted. That's how it works.

I've been explaining this to you for months now, and for months you've ignored every word I've said. Start paying attention and you'll be more connected to reality with less fall over incidents occurring. Don't want to see you getting hurt.

PS. I have neither the time or energy to go through and fact check each “false or misleading statement” (not necessarily [a] lie) to ensure contextual accuracy of either candidate when both have been proven pathological liars.
I was under no impression that you would recognize your own source contradicted your claim and change your position, I have seen you in action well enough to know that the source is only credible to you if it tells you what you want to hear.

That aside, we don't need the Washington Post to explain to us what a pathological liar Trump is. We're talking about a guy who continues to brag about acing a "cognitive exam" which was actually a test for dementia. A guy who actually called a press conference to show everyone he was right about the path of a hurricane by drawing over it with a sharpie. And let's not forget his healthcare plan that is coming in two weeks.

The guy lies about everything, even completely unnecessary things that do nothing for himself politically (Michigan's man of the year... WTF?). This is pathological. There is not one single lie you can show of Biden that comes anywhere near this. And if you really want, let's pull up a transcript of any Trump interview and just count how many lies he tells within one paragraph. It's astonishing.

The two don't compare.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
There is an obvious reason why very people like you let alone like engaging with you on DART. Need a reminder? Here’s a hint: the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
There is an obvious reason why very people like you let alone like engaging with you on DART. 
Great grammar. Again

This incredible attention to detail repeatedly demonstrated by you must have been a great asset during your past legal career.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
There is an obvious reason why very people like you let alone like engaging with you on DART. Need a reminder? Here’s a hint: the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
Sophistry... Yeah, I get that alot and it amuses me every time. If someone has an argument to show why my position is wrong, one would think, if there's anywhere it would be challenged, it would be on a debate site.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Sophistry... Yeah, I get that alot and it amuses me every time. If someone has an argument to show why my position is wrong, one would think, if there's anywhere it would be challenged, it would be on a debate site.
Others, like me, have proven you wrong but your intellectual cowardice and cognitive dissonance just won't let you admit that fact. You are a denialist on the Dunning-Kruger level. Period. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Dunning-Kruger level. 
intellectual cowardice and cognitive dissonance
denialist
Greatest Hits! With  an oldie but a goodie Dunning-Kruger!

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Others, like me, have proven you wrong but your intellectual cowardice and cognitive dissonance just won't let you admit that fact. You are a denialist on the Dunning-Kruger level. Period. 
Why are you so concerned with whether I admit that I'm wrong? Again, this is a debate site. Leave your argument here so that everyone reading can be amazed by your intellect and learn something. I wonder why you won't.