Is anything done without a self-centered purpose?

Author: Critical-Tim

Total: 67
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@zedvictor4
I was questioning the significance of our emergent consciousness as a necessary or unnecessary 

component of the universal event.
Necessary in the sense it would be an alternate universe otherwise.

Are we an emergent property of the bigger picture and therefore significant as such?

And by "we" I'm also referring to material development/evolution upon planet Earth, and not just the development of the intellectual blob.
Depends how you look at it. 

Three possible levels of self-centredness, our own, the planet's, the universe's.

Four...So what about ET?

And thoughts of Quantum Entanglement. LOL.
If you’re going to make self-centredness abstract/non-colloquial, why is there only three or four levels by your standard? Why not atomic nuclei, stars, black holes, super massive black holes within the centre of galaxies, etc, etc, etc. I don’t know where you would draw the line within variations. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Reece101
Philosophically, everything depends upon how one looks at it.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@Reece101
Degrees of consciousness with woman { X x } and man { X y } having the highest degree of the more synergetically complex access,  to Meta { beyond }-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego * i  * { bilateral self }.

Viewpoint < or > or ^ or v requires an angular set of degree{s}, ergo minimal set of viewpoints is <> and they are relational i.e. having lines-of-relationship { <--> }.  The lines can occur dynamically in various was ex geodesically curved ex   <( )( )> or as (*)( )(*).

2 = dual and bilateral biologic complexity{?}

3 = minimal structural integrity as diagonals of open or closedtriangle ergo 60 degree-ness
......any carpenter understands this

4 = systemic integrity and agent of Universalinter-change/transformation via its less stable 60 and 90 degree-ness
....asymmetrical 4-fold cubo-octahedron { VE } is closet to God andhas equlibrium of 24 surface chords and 24 radii....

5 = alternate/optional pathway to systemic integrity ---and inclusiveof systemic integrity four-ness--- 12 vertex asymmetricaltransformation to maximal symmetry of regular and convex, structuralintegrity { 60 degree-ness }
........5-fold .icosa{20}hedron see virus protein shell

6 = purity of symmetry common to Cosmos, Great Mama, Universe, TheWhole Sha-bang and regular hexagon has 6 regular triangles {symmetrical }
........6 lines of relationship is minimal 3D volume of Universe as3-fold tetra{4}hedron....See LINKs  how brain uses triangles and hexagons for mapping location....

7 = primary agent of diversity and 7 axis of the 4-foldcubo-octahedron { VE as God 7 surface planes/openings double = 14 }and as the VE’s 4 axis sets { 3, 4, 6 and 12 } along with primary5-fold icosahedron’s 3 axis sets { 3, 6, 15 } accommodates 7primary wholistic spin planes/circles ergo 3D Quantum Space-time Tori expansion of each 2D, axis spun, great circle vector of spin.

.....space......( * ) i ( * ).....space and the i is human Meta-space ego identifier.....

8 = first dual of systemic integrity { 4 }
...square [ ] and cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron has 6 such surface squares offlexible transformation ....

9 = first triangulation { 9-ness } of triangulation { 3 }
.....aka as a 3-fol tetrahedral net, scroll half way on page to see 9lines of relation of the unfolded tetra{4}hedron https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedron#/media/File:Tetrahedron_flat.svg

10 = first dual of the alternate 5-fold inter-change for structuralintegrity { 60 degreeness } contains five sets of 4-foldcubo-octahedron
https://www.quantamagazine.org/brains-positioning-system-linked-to-memory-20141007/

62 days later

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Critical-Tim
Can humans truly act selflessly?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
except for logic and engineering
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Well 62 days later.

But I appreciate the reply.

And though I think that I understand what you are saying.

I'm not sure that it is directly relative to my statement.

Which was only meant to consider the process of internal consideration.

Wherein logic and engineering are not necessarily applicable.

Regards.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
Which was only meant to consider the process of internal consideration.

Wherein logic and engineering are not necessarily applicable.

link skips to the important bit