Karine Jean Pierre PANIC ENDS Joe Biden G20 Press Conference After He Declares He Is Going To Bed!

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 11
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Biden: I'm Going To Bed.

Karine JP: Thus endeth the Press conference.

Is this G20 gaffe of any consequence for the USA?

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

You know that it was 11:30 PM in Hanoi when he said that, don't you?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
He leads the country by following orders for a country full of people who like to follow orders. People speak of individuality all the time, thinking for themselves, and the importance of these things, but look at how they dress, think, and everything, and what do you find? Most of the time, you will find someone who tries to look like this person and pretends to think and believe the same way as this famous person appears to think and believe. If you call them out on it, they try to make it sound like it’s coincidental or something when it’s clear you are talking to a person who seeks every day to put who they really are and think into a costume that they think people will like more. Why? Because they don’t even believe in or like themselves, so they seek to be the same as those who have fans and audiences. It’s Halloween out here every day, man. And we all are guilty of it to a point, and to a certain point, it’s nothing to worry about. But when you start having huge swaths of people sacrificing their own minds and individuality, and it all begins to funnel into a few "acceptable ideas" and ideals, when it all starts to look and feel like a masquerade, then maybe it all has become one...

Menken was right. The left tribe is just as guilty as the right tribe, if not more. The role of the American Citizen was sold to the highest bidder so long ago, we cannot even remember.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Did you know Trump wears Depends?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Thank you for approving my post. The seal clap is thunderous.
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Biden will win. Trump will lose.

Trump and Putin have a lot in common. They are both going to prison for crimes against democracy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Biden will win what? Special Naptime while the country goes to crap? Good for Korea. Bad for America.

CNN —
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Sunday abruptly ended a news conference with President Joe Biden in Hanoi, Vietnam, at one point taking a microphone and announcing the event had concluded even as the president was still answering questions from reporters in the room.

As the president was responding to shouted questions from the press, Jean-Pierre took to the microphone to announce, “Thank you everybody – this ends the press conference.” Biden remained on stage briefly following her announcement, responding to one additional question, though his full answer was inaudible.

Biden had, at that point, taken the five questions from reporters in the room that he said he would, before announcing, “I tell you what, I don’t know about you, but I’m going to bed.”

Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Korea is already strong 💪💪💪💪🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🚀🚀🚀🚀

Unless you were talking about South Korea. That one is shit.

"South Korea's military has apologised for failing to shoot down five drones that North Korea flew across their mutual border on Monday.
Seoul fired warning shots and sent jets and attack helicopters to shoot down the aircraft, one of which flew close to the capital.
Despite a five-hour pursuit, the drones reportedly all returned to North Korea."

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
At this point, I am rooting for NK to save America from itself.+

-CNN-
Minutes before Jean-Pierre ended the press conference, Biden had delivered a lengthy answer that involved a rambling explanation of why he uses the phrase “lying dog-faced pony soldier” in an attempt to explain his feelings about politicians who deny the existence of climate change alarmism.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
By her own admission, KJP is a historic figure.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
I mean, if you can order the POtUS around, who can argue?