The worst day since Pearl Harbor II - Insurrection at the Capitol

Author: ADreamOfLiberty

Total: 15
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty

Some left-wingers insurrected by entering restricted areas of the capitol building.

I'm going to say Joe Biden encouraged this. Therefore according to the new interpretation of the 14th ammendment he gave aid and comfort to enemies of the constitution. Therefore he isn't president, making him an unenelected figurehead who can't be president even if he was elected.

Let's see if they get 20 years in jail...
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Stop the IMPEA... I mean STOP THE STEAL....
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Oh yes, when right wing tries to use logic.
FLRW
FLRW

Did anybody die?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
No, strangely enough they didn't decide to shoot any protestors.
FLRW
FLRW

What about the man with the Confederate flag inside the Capitol ?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
You're not allowed to call democrats confederates, they've moved on.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So lets see now.  Trumpet leads a verbal insurrection months ahead of his Jan 6 insurrection of a mob,  in speech a few blocks from capital? 

And then he leads from behind, i.e didnt he say we're{?} goining to march over there, or something like that, and he never marched with anyone  to capital.

So this vid somehow is supposed to be significantly compara-able to Trumpet and mob of insurrectionist?  Somebody ing GOP been drinking too much koolaid, suplied by who knows.  And what about the crowed who did not attempt to climb the steps or other, and enter capital. 

Where any of them cheering on those insurrectionist actions?  I suppose a mob of insurrectionist need cheerleader just like some other groups have.

So what do we have here, compared to Jan 6's elephant size insurrection vs 3 relatively insignificant ants? 

I guess when your on the loosing side of reality --and documented  history and the justice system--  then the GOP becomes desperate open any can of laughing gas to amuse themselves.  Whose is laughing with them?  Trumpet? Pence?  Wait, a sec.  Sorry insurrectionist wanted Pence dead if I recall correctly.

My bad. I thought this vid was about some serious insurrectionist movment, led by Joe Biden for months ahead of time.  I missed his speech telling these three ants to march to the white house and repeat Jan 6, democratic styple.  

Oh wait maybe this was democratic style.  Did the find the ring leader of these three or four ants?  When does McCarthy begin the inquiry into this insurrrectionists?  Will it be before this current budget crisis?

0U812
0U812
-->
@FLRW
Did anybody die?

-@FLRW
No, strangely enough they didn't decide to shoot any protestors.

Huh??

Ashli Babbitt!!! 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
So lets see now.
You can't see unless the torus is bisected. You have to bisect the torus and until you're willing to do that there is no point in trying to make you see.

FLRW
FLRW

Jared Kushner’s new private equity firm got $2 billion from Saudi Arabia because maybe that’s how you can cash in when your investing experience is slender but your father-in-law may wind up back in the White House. It’s also possible that you can get billions for a firm with no track record because the White House did favors for the Saudis when your father-in-law still occupied the Oval Office.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
Why does this happen with literally every president. Maybe not with Bill Clinton but biden son get jobs he is not qualified for because of his dad doing unethical things, trumps son in law is the same. Can America maybe have you people elect one ethical person to the presidency or do you guys always just laugh at ethical people like Ron Paul, Ross Perot and Kanye West?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ponikshiy

I think I see what you are saying. We should have a President that has no children. 
George Washington, James Madison, Andrew Jackson, James Polk, and James Buchanan all had no children.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
Good observation. 

23 days later

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty