Meta-time = Truly Non-occupied Space

Author: ebuc

Total: 5
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Meta-time is  the macro-infinite, and truly non-occupied space { .....space.... } that, embraces/surrounds our finite, occupied space { ....@....} Universe. Simple.

Simple   [email protected]........  Simple is as simple does. Where is Zed when we need him?

Note: meta-physical is  Gravity and Dark Energy because neither of those are quantised and my guess is, never will be quanatised by any creature of Universe, because was ultra-micro scales of existence  is 10 ^ -36 . So to be clear we have Meta-space, Meta-time and Meta-physical ergo Cosmic Trinary Set of Meta/Beyond.

Occupied space can only exist as time, however, to be clear, observed { quantized } time is not occupied space Gravity nor occupied space Dark Energy, as those two have not, most likely never will be quantized.

Lee Smolin of Loop Quantum Gravity fame, says it would take a particle accelerator, the size of our solar system, to ever harness enough power to pop-out a isolated graviton.  A graviton-darkEon existence is at 10^ -36 meters in size. That numerical is approximately this:

0 . 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 001

A proton is 10^ -15 meters 0 . 000, 000, 000, 001

Understand powering is not a doubling operation as in addition. I.e. 10^ -36 is much much much more than just, twice as small as proton. Powering is an expoential function.  10 = base unit.  ^ -36 = expoential power function. 

If your still not clear on how this powering is increasing that value then you can go to this site to see a visual along with the numbers.    With 3 points we have 3 lines-of-relationship and we have ratio of numerical equality i.e. a 1 to 1 { 1:1 } relationship of points and lines-of-relationship.

With 4 points we leap to 6 lines-of-relationship and that is increase of two lines-of-relationship over the points. Here we have and numerical increase of 6:4 ratio

With 5 points we leap to 10 lines-of-relationship and that is a leap of 5 lines-of-relationship over the points and 10:5 ratio and this is a doubling ratio of increase.

With 6 points we have a 15:6 ratio of increase

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

I know that Loop Quantum Gravity is a theory of quantum gravity, which aims to reconcile quantum mechanics and general relativity, incorporating matter of the Standard Model into the framework established for the intrinsic quantum gravity case.
Does space-time come in tiny chunks?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Does space-time come in tiny chunks?
I believe so and so did the person{s} who theorized their existence. 

>> .." The term graviton was originally coined in 1934 by Soviet physicists Dmitrii Blokhintsev [ru; de] and F. M. Gal'perin.[3] A mediation of the gravitational interaction by particles was anticipated by Pierre-Simon Laplace.[9]v"...

Tho Freeman Dyson and Roger Penrose think not, or at least like me, and Lee Smolin, the graviton is so ultra-micro { 10 ^ -36 },  so as not ever to be isolated out from space-time { foam of space }.

Loop Quantum is a  testable theory and and i thought finally got tested --early 2000's--. Apprrently I was in error and loop quantum theory has not been tested.  I was sure that Lee Smolin had stated the Fermi telescope would be able to detect arrival times of various frequency of EMRadiation and that some would arrive slower than others from some distant celestrial objects, and that would prove they were interfered with by gravitons.

Here below is my quick search for some of info in those regards.  Here animation of foamy space-time, that, Fermi telescope did not find.

..."   Even for cosmic rays of the highest energy, however, the relative difference is only about one billionth. Such an effect would result in differences in the propagation times of the various spectral rays in cosmic gamma-ray bursts. Various measurements of gamma-ray eruptions of the Markarjan 501 blasar, 500 million light-years away, carried out with the MAGIC telescope since 2005 have shown such differences in propagation time, but do not yet make a sufficiently reliable statement about their cause. The gamma-ray satellite Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, which was launched in 2008, would be able to detect differences in propagation time during eruptions at a distance of several billion light years. "...

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Nice.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Best.Korea
[email protected]........ I agree