He’s Getting Even Worse but at Least It’s Hilarious

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 14
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

There are concerns about President Biden's cognitive abilities and highlights recent incidents that have raised questions about his fitness for office.

1. Biden repeats the same story word for word just minutes apart, indicating memory issues. (short term memory issues)
  2. Various bizarre instances of Biden's actions and behavior, such as walking into the clearly visible Brazilian flag and snubbing the handshake of Brazil's president. Brazil who at this time is threatening to sever economic ties with America in favor of the BRICS cartel, aiding both Russia and China.
  3. Biden leaving a Medal of Honor ceremony abruptly, which is clearly seen as disrespectful.
  4. Biden reads from note cards all during a meeting with the Brazilian president, making little eye contact, suggesting significant cognitive challenges, not to mention additional slights against Brazil.
  5. Biden's blank stare when reporters are asking questions, raising concerns about his awareness and state of mind.
Now let's be honest: It's not funny to laugh at someone with cognitive impairments, especially an elder who lived through a brain aneurysm. Yet some humor is still to be found here by noting the depths of deception by those who manage President Biden. Having cameras on him 24/7 provides immense entertainment for the public, no late night writers needed.

Did you guys find any humor in the clip?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Sounds amusing.

I will take a look later.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
There are concerns about President Biden's cognitive abilities
The list of concerns about Trump's cognitive abilities is even longer.

Usually, when someone tells a lie in almost every sentence, we call him mentally ill.

Not in MAGA world tho. In MAGA world they call him supreme emperor president and eternal ruler Trump.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Did you find any humor in the clip about the current president?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
No, those things happen to everyone. If you actually follow Biden's full speeches you will see that those occurences are extremely rare and just cherry picked by Trump.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
You neglected to use Critical Trump Theory in your assessment of Biden.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Oh! whoopsies... didn't know I had to ask Trump for permission to laugh at other things...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
those things happen to everyone.
Lol, serious question, do you spend a lot of time near an assisted care facility?

If so, then your opinion makes sense.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Remember in 2016,

MAGA spread videos saying Hillary has poor health, constant seizures, and would die very soon?

Well, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and I will kick you in the nuts so hard you will fly back to Russia.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Don't forget: Fox & Friends Uses Photo Of Clinton Slipping On Stairs To Fearmonger About Her Health

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, I don't agree that everyone has the same behavior as the OP. I don't live near an assisted care facility though, so I don't normally see these kinds of behaviors.

I find it a bit strange that you think it is normal.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Greyparrot
I guess this is the exact reason why Trump surpasses Biden in the polls by more than 10 points.

The democrat party must find another candidate to face Trump because Biden is doing a favor to the republicans. Lol. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Today, Trump said that his former opponent Jeb Bush led us to war in the Middle East. I don’t think Trump is getting Alzheimer’s, he’s just really stupid.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
I guess this is the exact reason why Trump surpasses Biden in the polls by more than 10 points.
I don't know, there are still a lot of Biden supporters saying polls don't matter, and that news just needs to be even nicer to Biden. That's all.

Also, news has to stop talking about all the high prices and lack of high paying jobs to keep up with the high prices.