Ethnic Cleansing of Christians.

Author: Stephen

Total: 17
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Ethnic Cleansing 'Happening Right Now' as Armenians Forced from Christian Homeland.

More than 100,000 Armenian Christians are fleeing their homes in Nagorno-Karabakh, desperate to escape the arrival of the Azerbaijani[Muslim] army.

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
More wars? 

Eh, they never learn.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
And not a word about it on UK Mainstream Media.

But they will keep pushing the war in the Ukraine which has battalions of Nazis!
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@Stephen
Odd that a jew would command battalions of nazis.  Lol
Stephen
Stephen
And just as odd is the whole Canadian parliament honouring  nazi Yaroslav Hunka  by giving three standing ovations just last week. 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Stephen
I hear Dave Chapelle is now a grand wizard in the klan
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Vegasgiants

Canada’s house speaker apologises after praising Ukrainian veteran of Nazi unit
Jewish groups voice anger over standing ovation for Yaroslav Hunka, 98, after Volodymyr Zelenskiy speech

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologized on behalf of Canada's Parliament after a veteran of Adolf Hitler's Nazi forces was included in an event last week honouring Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Such are clever people.

We haven't quite left the Dark Ages yet.

Hampered by the inherent sloth of the human condition.

Still bogged down by religion and tribalism.

Assuming that with all our gadgetry, somehow we are  emotionally progressive and connected.

Nope, emotionally retarded and as paranoid as ever.

That is...All except you and me and our tribe Stephen...LOL.

Worcestershire...Land of the free.

Well, I'm and expat.

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Stephen
I see.  So they didn't know he was a former nazi.  That makes sense.

A lot more sense than believing the Canadian government supports nazis
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Vegasgiants
Just struck me that he was formerly a Nazi, means that he is currently not a Nazi.

Just like everything that was formerly...Now isn't.

Though I would assume that the inherent contradictions  are applied or not, relative to previous contexts.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@zedvictor4
I find it hilarious that people think the Canadian parliament is pro nazi now.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Vegasgiants
Opponents of any government will jump at any opportunity to discredit.

Fact is people are far more interested in sleaze and media sensationalism, than they are about the cost of living and national security.

Most people probably don't even know what a Nazi actually was. They're far more interested in the sensational era of European history that followed.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
And just as odd is the whole Canadian parliament honouring  nazi Yaroslav Hunka  by giving three standing ovations just last week. 
What's odd about that?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
Curious that you say this when in multiple occassions you stand for muslims, especially in the inmigration issue.

Islam is a religion of hatred, war and misogyny. Nothing good can come from this.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Islam is a religion of hatred, war and misogyny.
Hmmmmm.

I would say that comment is a biased and stereotypical viewpoint relative to one side of a National ideological division.

Islam is one of many religions, and religions divide people and division causes wars...And Islam is still largely based upon patriarchy, as most western societies once were. (Misogyny is one of those regularly misused words).

You stand for Muslims.
Nope, I stand for myself and my loved ones. 

And then I have Muslim colleagues with whom I share mutual respect.

I do not fear British Muslims, though it is always wise to be wary of anyone who holds an extreme ideological outlook, which might be Islamism or Catholicism or even veganism or footballism.

And I have visited several reasonably moderate Muslim countries and have always been treated with the utmost respect, and I have reciprocated accordingly.

Sadly, extremism in the name of obsessive  ideology is perpetuated by the few and disrupts the lives of the many. (The Crusades for example).

And this has always has been the case, and probably always will be whilst fallible humans are in control.

Just keep your head down and avoid the nutters IlDiavolo.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
I would say that comment is a biased and stereotypical viewpoint relative to one side of a National ideological division.
Take into consideration that I don't refer to the person that holds the religion but to the religion itself. This has been analized by several thinkers and most of them came to the conclusion that Islam is not a good thing for the western society just because of the "qualities" of Islam that I've presented. Check out the work of Douglas Murray, for example.

I do not fear British Muslims, though it is always wise to be wary of anyone who holds an extreme ideological outlook, which might be Islamism or Catholicism or even veganism or footballism.
Oh, no, man, you can't compare islam with the other religions in western society. If we are more or less safe it's because we live in a christian environment, like it or not. Even the jewish extremists are kinder, they at most can slap you or spit you, but not kill you.

If you asked me to choose between a common western criminal or a muslim extremist, I would choose the former by far because the last one would likely brainwash more easily other muslims to create an organized terrorist group that in the long run is more difficult to defeat. It's like a virus.

Maybe you say all this because you haven't experienced the many "benefits" of living among muslims. As far as I know, you are in Wales, I mean, you are pretty safe there, far away from the migration waves that sway the european foundations.

And I have visited several reasonably moderate Muslim countries and have always been treated with the utmost respect, and I have reciprocated accordingly.
Such as? If you say Turkey, I wouldn't be sure to pick this country as an examplary model of Islam.

Sadly, extremism in the name of obsessive  ideology is perpetuated by the few and disrupts the lives of the many. (The Crusades for example).
The true factor of the crusades was merely economic. Nobody would have dared to give his life for a fucking cross. Lol.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Yep, for sure.

There will always be people like Timothy McVeigh.

And I would certainly agree that most conflict identified as Nationalistic or Religious, also has an economic sub-plot.