Total: 10
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
"Looking at his disciples, he said:
“Blessed are you who are poor,
    for yours is the kingdom of God "

Bible Luke 6:20

Jesus actually demanded people to give up on wealth. However, most of today's Christians think more about wealth than about God. Jesus would really hate them.

If you want to be a Christian, you have to live in poverty. So no car, no phone, no computer, no electricity, no expensive tasty food, no expensive house, maybe live in tent under a bridge.
Good luck.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
"Looking at his disciples, he said:
“Blessed are you who are poor,
    for yours is the kingdom of God "

Bible Luke 6:20

Who do you believe Jesus was talking about when he referred to " the poor"?

Jesus actually demanded people to give up on wealth. However, most of today's Christians think more about wealth than about God. Jesus would really hate them.

What do you mean by "give up on wealth?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Tru dat !
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
How do you know it if there is no direct testimony of Jesus, aka the Christ?

As there is no any reliable source of what Jesus really said, we have to rely on the many interpretations of the bible there are around. So, which interpretation do you refer to?
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, again I think you are incorrect. 

Assuming that everything that Christians do makes Jesus angry. He said - love your enemies. So Jesus doesn't hate Christians. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

I have to help the Bible inept Miss Tradesecret AGAIN in finding the appropriate inspired by Jesus passages that she needed for her wanting post #5, where it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the equally dumbfounded of the Bible, Best.Korea's initial post.  

The said passages relative to the topic at hand are herewith:  JESUS SAID:  Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (Luke 12:33-34)

"In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” (Acts 20:35)

Stephen, is it just me, or is Miss Tradesecret getting Bible Dumber®️ as the months go by?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@IlDiavolo

IlDiavolo,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE!:  "As there is no any reliable source of what Jesus really said, we have to rely on the many interpretations of the bible there are around. So, which interpretation do you refer to?"

Furthermore, DO NOT disparage Jesus in what He said in the above TRUE Christian Bible, where other Satanic versions do not even come close to the closet word of Jesus as God in the 1611 KJV!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I simply cannot fathom it  at all Brother D. 

The Reverend has informed the whole forum on quite a few occasions now and has driven the point home again just yesterday that s/he wants nothing to do with neither you nor I.  Doesn't read our posts, has no interest in engaging us since blocking us back in December. 
I don't know about you but it bothers me not one iota. 

As far as I am concerned, the Reverend couldn't have done me a bigger favour in leaving the gate wide open and giving me free reign to publish my onw opinions, thoughts, ideas  and to scrutinize and question the scriptures without being interrupted by such a boring bible dunce  as the Reverend. 

I would thank the Reverend, but of course, being blocked this now will never happen...... 😊

And just in case you may have thought I will be apologizing as per the Reverend's Ultimatum shown here>#60, Brother D, I can only say......... no fkn chance.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Critical-Tim

Stephen, 

Relative to your once again very REVEALING post #8 regarding the #1 Bible Fool Miss Tradesecret, we must remember that I specifically want Miss Tradesecret to remain here and keep posting her Bible ignorant posts, and now, I want Critical-Tim to remain here as well, this is because this Bible Stupid Duo shows the membership and visitors, that their Bible Stupidity is HOW NOT to be a TRUE Christian like myself, where they will certainly pay upon Judgment Day for sure (Revelation 21:8), praise Jesus! 

Uh, have you seen  Critical-Tim run past your house of late, because he is eerily absent to his thread that he created just for me. but then as embarrassingly shown he could not address my biblical axioms presented to him.  Hoping Jesus didn't strike him dead because of his blatant and unbelievable Bible stupidity (2 kings 19:35).

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
@Best.Korea
He said Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.

Yep Luke said it.

Luke never heard Jesus say anything.