Who can assume the presidency of the USA?

Author: IlDiavolo

Total: 146
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Every student can learn.
Just not on the same day,
or the same way.

Cue the Venn diagram....
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
don’t need to be more specific, the news is at anyone's fingertips. If you don't want to see it, that is not my problem, it's yours.
So FOX NEWS and OAN and NEWSMAX. That’s why you don’t know what you are talking about.

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
“You can see the craters on the moon with your own EYES!”
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IlDiavolo
I bet a million dollars that does not happen
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Vegasgiants
I bet a million dollars that does not happen
Why are you so sure? Don’t you like Harris? 😁
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Vegasgiants
Biden need only last long enough to be reelected.....then Harris will take over
I didn't see this comment. It's interesting to know this strategy from democrats, but it's too risky, Biden is not popular anymore.

I would go for the impeachment if I were a democrat. 
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Greyparrot
She will also be the first woman president, so I would expect a rise in popularity.
She is not the 1st women by perjury to be called a President in the media and she will not be the last. By American United State Constitutional Right she is the 1st Presadera of the United States of America. There is an accusation of perjury made from improper legislation as filed in media as grievance against the American voter, and a judicial system pending in silence, a witness to a crime waiting to die is not clearing the voter of any potential of criminal accusation. The link to this in established justice was made in organized crime long ago in the justice system.

The United State Constitutional difference between the state of both is made by adding a common defense stating a woman by complete united state constitutional right is a "Presadera" for lack of a more perfect establishment to Preamble. Voters are simply not given the whole truth and nothing but truth by someone unknown and all women both running for political office and not running are held in a state of the union address by this one word. New word or not.

It's a lot to soakin so please take your time and allow all facts to sink in. A women cannot be President even though the people as voter are orginized to commit perjury by use of voting ballot, and public and private media, digital, or other. The criminal legislation of law claims she cannot be denied as a woman Office and is not a immunity to all wrong by its own creation and condition. This due to law as American Constitutional Right describes the democratic process as wrong, along with much of the context of Articles of Constitution. By connection to perjury due to improper congressional legislation made as though it is a teacher making corrections to a students home work or test, it was not.

This United State Constitutional argument is written as an American state of the union between the people and American Constitution. What takes place politically outside America does not matter all nations have liberty on establishing United States Constitutional Right , simple Constitutional Right, or attempt governing by use of criminal legislation held as law on its own. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
I've got to make it clear that I said the corruption around him
There is certainly some shady stuff that went on in his family, but that's not corruption. Corruption is when a person in a position of trust uses their position for their own personal gain. Neither Hunter nor anyone else in the Biden family were ever in such a position.

What his family members did was take advantage of corrupt systems such as those in Ukraine to capitalize. While that's certainly bothersome, the problem is not them, they're just doing what most people would do in their place. The problem is the systems they took advantage of which there were people entrusted to fix and didn't.

So, we can't be too naive to think Joe is not involved. He is. The fact that there is no evidence shouldn't be an excuse to absolve him because there are many clues.
Evidence is what you need to substantiate your claims. If you don't have it then you do not have justification to assert Biden's involvement.

What you seem to be alluding to are highly circumstantial examples that fail under any level of scrutiny and even if left unquestioned do not pass the Occam's razor test. All of this Biden crime family stuff is pure propaganda.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
they're just doing what most people would do in their place. 
So Biden owning 4 multi-million dollar houses on the salary of a politician is Ukraine's fault? Interesting.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IlDiavolo
Well that will never happen 
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IlDiavolo
Biden will never be impeached on the current evidence 

Not in a billion years
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IlDiavolo
Biden will never be impeached on the current evidence 

Not in a billion years
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Greyparrot
Get a indictment 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
So Biden owning 4 multi-million dollar houses on the salary of a politician is Ukraine's fault?
No. Read your own source:

"According to a 2019 Forbes estimate, Biden and his wife Jill are worth $9 million, much of that accrued from speaking fees and book deals that came pouring in after his vice presidency."
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
So Biden owning 4 multi-million dollar houses on the salary of a politician is Ukraine's fault? Interesting.
That’s a lie. He has 2 homes. He bought a house after his wife died in a car accident almost 50 years ago. He sold that house for a huge profit. Only losers don’t buy and sell real estate to build wealth. Lucky for you, you inherited your mother’s house or you would still be renting.

In 1974, as a young senator and recent widower (his first wife Neilia and their baby daughter Naomi had died in a car accident in 1972), Biden purchased this former DuPont mansion in tony Greenville for $185,000. He nicknamed the 10,000-square-foot house 'The Station,' and it became the campaign headquarters for his first presidential run in 1988. In 1996, Biden sold the house for $1.2 million.

In 1996, Biden purchased four acres of secluded, lakefront land in the upscale suburb of Wilmington, Delaware, and built this 6,850-square-foot home. According to Zillow, the lot was purchased back then for $350,000 and the property is now estimated to be worth more than $1 million, though a real estate expert put that figure closer to $2 million.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Right. Speaking deals and books which are legal forms of political bribery, and have been for a very long time.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

C'mon man!
John_C_87
John_C_87
Biden will never be impeached on the current evidence. Not in a billion years
True, he like many others had not been a President of the United States of America. Any democratic majority had only ever been trick into say he was as witness in writing on and election ballot. Executive Officer Biden would be relieved ofcommand as a whole truth upon a conviction of crime, no impeached. These two things like criminal legislation and United State Constitutional Right ae not equals.

Also for the recored the tue cost of wrong is currently held at 10 Billion dollars not one million dollars.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Greyparrot
Right. Speaking deals and books which are legal forms of political bribery, and have been for a very long time.
By American Preamble speaking and writing in media form of any kind is a common defense as a connection to established justice. Is the speaking or writing truthful or is it a lie is the bigger link to justice than if it is a form of political bribe, or not.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
Evidence is what you need to substantiate your claims. If you don't have it then you do not have justification to assert Biden's involvement.

What you seem to be alluding to are highly circumstantial examples that fail under any level of scrutiny and even if left unquestioned do not pass the Occam's razor test. All of this Biden crime family stuff is pure propagand
I was about to agree with you on the evidence argument, but deeming this serious case as "pure propaganda" is beyond all reason. Hunter is not only inmoral but also a criminal so investigating his father is a logical thing to do because sooner or later an evidence can come up as a result of it. If Hunter weren't guilty it wouldn't make sense to bother old Joe.

There is no certainty of the crime, that is true, but there are not doubts either about Joe's behavior.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Vegasgiants
Well, at least you can agree with the fact that he can quit because of his health issues. I mean, nobody knows if next month he starts to talk about how the US is dealing with the vietnam war. :)
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@IlDiavolo
I view it the same as Vegasgiants #24, I think.
Doesn't matter if people like the Vice President or not, they're next in line, being the replacement is their 'main job, isn't it? (Rhetorical)
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Right. So first he was corrupt because of Ukraine, now that that was debunked by your own source he's corrupt because of speaking deals and books, something nearly every turner office holder benefits from.

Whatever you can latch onto, that's what it is.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
Hunter is not only inmoral but also a criminal so investigating his father is a logical thing to do because sooner or later an evidence can come up as a result of it.
Evidence can always come up sooner or later, that's not how we determine whether to investigate someone. We investigate when we have evidence sufficient to justify diverting public resources towards said investigation. We do not have that. "Because Hunter is a criminal" does not qualify.

Moreover, what exactly was Hunter charged with? Lying on a gun application and failure to pay taxes... Really? If this is your bar for what counts as a criminal I'm really curious to know your thoughts on Trump.

There is no certainty of the crime, that is true, but there are not doubts either about Joe's behavior.
What behavior exactly? Please be specific.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Double_R
Evidence can always come up sooner or later, that's not how we determine whether to investigate someone. We investigate when we have evidence sufficient to justify diverting public resources towards said investigation. We do not have that. "Because Hunter is a criminal" does not qualify.

Moreover, what exactly was Hunter charged with? Lying on a gun application and failure to pay taxes... Really?
Look, bald man, the investigation is still ongoing so just let it finish and only then we can tell who was wrong.

But as I already said it, Biden needs to go because everyone wants this, even the democrats. Vox populi, vox dei.

I refer to the dubious reputation of old Joe who was a politician all his life.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@IlDiavolo
the investigation is still ongoing so just let it finish and only then we can tell who was wrong.
We already know who is wrong - those who started an investigation with no evidence, all for the propose of seeing if they could dig up something they can use against their political opponent and if not, just use the investigation itself to smear him.

This is exactly what the right spent the prior 4 years complaining about (political witch hunt), except before there was actually evidence sufficient to warrant an investigation.

I refer to the dubious reputation of old Joe who was a politician all his life.
So nothing. Got it.

But as I already said it, Biden needs to go because everyone wants this, even the democrats.
Everyone will have their chance to vote him out. We'll see how that goes.

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@IlDiavolo
Trump might quit too if he has problems again lifting a glass of water
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IlDiavolo
To answer honestly: Trump.

I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this. But here is my case:

In his 4 years as President, he significantly crippled a global terrorist group (ISIS), got unprecedented peace agreements in the Middle East via the Abraham Accords, got NATO to begin paying for their own defense again, negotiated a new North Atlantic Treaty agreement that benefitted the United States, was the first President to set foot in North Korea and be greeted by Kim Jong Un, was the reason Putin didn't invade Ukraine, and was also the first President to enter the Forbidden City in China.

That is a lot to make the history books alone right there.

But his economic policy, pre-COVID (2016-2019), was also phenomenal. Wages, for the first time in 30ish years, actually surpassed inflation, Black and Hispanic unemployment hit 50-year historic lows, average income hit all-time highs, and inflation was normal, maybe slightly high. The dollar's purchasing power was high, we had hundreds of billions of dollars of investments from foreign countries, and gas was extremely low. We were also energy independent for the first time in decades.

Trump's fatal flaw was the lockdowns. It completely wrecked everything he spent 3 years building. But he has said he would not do it again.

So why wouldn't I want to elect the guy who did all that into office again?
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Double_R
actually evidence sufficient to warrant an investigation.
Not according to Horowitz and Mueller, but whatevs.

In the case of Biden, we have leaked phone calls, financial records, and witness testimony.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Public-Choice
He significantly crippled a global terrorist group (ISIS).
Single handed. LOL.