Humans r nothing else than elaborate flesh robots

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 20
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
It's been awhile since we've looked at this stupid idea that atheists have

Free will don't exist. Everything is cause and effect. There is no afterlife or God. Whence we r forced to conclude that humans r nothing else than elaborate flesh robots

It's worth noting, we r nothing but flesh robots, and it's common for these elaborate flesh robots to hallucinate elaborate afterlife stories when they die.

Makes perfect sense.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Okay, you got me, I am a flesh robot.

Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@n8nrgim
It does to me
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
-->
@n8nrgim
It does to me
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgim
Humans r nothing else than elaborate flesh robots.

IMO, you are nearly correct.
Read the first part of the Epic of Gilgamesh. But you are not far wrong, where one can read  the biblical story telling us
" and god didn't have no one to 'plough the land" .

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@n8nrgim

It's actually, it's common for these elaborate flesh robots to hallucinate elaborate afterlife stories right before they die.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
you shouldn't be held responsible for your actions, cause you are a mere robot 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
you shouldn't be held responsible for your actions, cause you are a mere robot
Well, I am not responsible for my actions.

However, other robots are not responsible for their own actions.

So other robots can still be mean to me if I do something bad or just if I look weird and punchable.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
said like a good flesh robot 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
😊  
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@Stephen
I cry when I read the epic of gilgamesh. If anyone deserved eternal life it was him and the God's fucked him over
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ponikshiy
I cry when I read the epic of gilgamesh. If anyone deserved eternal life it was him and the God's fucked him over

As was the faithful  & righteous servant Job for a wager.
As was Uzzah for simply trying to save gods precious gift to the Israelites from tumbling: The ark of the covenant.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@n8nrgim

Humans are humans and robots are a concept thereof.

Nonetheless I agree that GODS are the inevitable consequence of the human condition.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgim
Humans r nothing else than elaborate flesh robots
Further to my post in response to you above here>

I was thinking more of the artificially created  En-Ki-Du  (Enkidu)that became a companion of Gilgamesh in the Sumerian epics. If my memory serves me, I think  he is described as "bloodless".
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@n8nrgim
Well, to a certain extent we're kind of flesh robots because we make things in a programmed way, but on the other hand we are free to do certain things that I think make us special, like the creativity for example. We can create stuff and that is not a trait of robots or the AI. And as to the programmed way we behave that is written in the DNA, thanks to the advent of epigenetics, we are able to change it, so we are robots capable of changing the way we are "wired", we design ourselves. 

Besides that, there are paranormal phenomenons that lead us to believe there is something more beyond this world. I opened some threads about it where I mentioned this conspicous medium called Chico Xavier who was able to communicate with the afterlife world or whatever it is. There are a lot thing related to paranormal phenomenos that should be investigated by the science because I don’t think it's bullshit, it's something real that MUST have an explanation. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
The paranormal is best explained by a psychologist.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
The paranormal is best explained by a psychologist.
Well, phsychology is the science of the mind so you're not that wrong. In fact, I met several psychologists that were really interested in the subject because they believe it can be true. 

If I am interested in the paranormal is because I am open minded mainly and the information about that is somewhat consistent.

Besides, paranormal is not necessarily see "ghosts". I showed you the case of Chico Xavier, now I show you the case of Pachita, the mexican shaman who performed psychic surgeons. This case is rather interesting because it has to do with the power of the mind. We all have the ability to use the mind to materialize and dematerialize, as if we were in a Matrix.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
In so much as we convert incoming signals into internal imagery.

And internal function is managed by internal processes.

Though our conscious control of internal processes is very limited.

If Pachita had been truly gifted she would still be alive today.

Externality is always assumptive.

So what is actually occurring out there is never certain.

We must therefore conclude as we see fit, and as we so desire.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
If it's the science that conclude it, would you agree with it?

You've got to consider that what Pachita did was witnessed by several people that not necessarily believed in those things.

Moreover, I'm not suggesting that there is a magic world with fairies that grant our wishes. What I'm saying is that the mind has more capabilities than we thought. Have you ever heard of people healing with the mind? Apparently having access to what we call subconscious mind can make us do extraordinary things. There is an astonishing case of a man that healed his broken spine just with the power of his mind (through meditation). All the cases deemed as miracles are nothing else than the mind working on the body.

I'm not here to convince you, Zed. You're old enough for drawing your own conclusions. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Pachita was a typical "psychic".

And her methodology  was typically misleading.

But yes, the power of her mind to mislead and coerce gullible people was clever.

There were/are plenty of similar "psychics" who made/make a living from such behaviour.

Though all will die, because ultimately they have no conscious control over their own functional systems.

But yes, mental and physical positivity is undoubtedly beneficial, in terms of brain and body chemistry and functional health.