Why are Americans watching a “News” program that is owned by Foreigners?

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 36
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
even trump haters can see 2nd iraq war is not good. Donbas fossil fuel isn't worth the trillions America lost going into debt to colonize Donbas.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@Greyparrot
The color revolution in the Ukraine was essentially the United states trying to move the Ukraine away from Russia and closer towards nato and those sorts of campaigns have been openly talked about. 

The new speaker of the house is likely to put the qabash on Ukraine funding anyway and then we have Israel recently attacked which will draw American support away from the Ukraine and to Israel. The money and lives lost to extend that war was pointless. Putin was never going to allow the Ukraine to be America's puppet and become an existential threat
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Putin was never going to allow the Ukraine to be America's puppet and become an existential threat
It’s pretty obvious the Ukrainians are much tougher than the Russians. Putin is a short, balding weakling. He doesn’t have a chance against Ukraine.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
I am pretty sure putin could beat you in a fist fight. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
I am pretty sure putin could beat you in a fist fight. 
Because you are in awe of his power? In Russian, women are little more than play things.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
My job is to look pretty and be pampered while men do back breaking labor to support me or they get sent to war to die for me or they come and arrest other men who bother me. Yes I am the play thing though