Too Old to be President?

Author: Sidewalker

Total: 21
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker

Yes, he is too old, to fascist, and too dishonest.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Sidewalker

Tru dat !
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
Too dumb to be president.

The guy asked if we could nuke North Korea and blame it on someone else.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@Sidewalker
If Donald Trump I too old to be president, does this mean you are supporting Chrus Christie
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Between these two old men, Trump is the least bad by far.

Nevertheless, it would be good that both of them don't participate in the elections.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@IlDiavolo
Between these two old men, Trump is the least bad by far.

Nevertheless, it would be good that both of them don't participate in the elections.
According to Trump and his MAGA Minions, participating in the election isn't even necessary, the Vice President can just decide for us.  

Maybe Kamala will pick me.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ponikshiy
If Donald Trump I too old to be president, does this mean you are supporting Chrus Christie
Nope, I'm all in on Sidewalker for President.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
If Biden can still run with 66% of democrats polling that say they don't want him to run, Trump will surely follow the leader.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
We just had a US Senator die of old age in office at 90 years old. This is the American way.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Sidewalker

Nope, I'm all in on Sidewalker for President.
Make DebateArt Great Again!
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
Too dumb to be president.

The guy asked if we could nuke North Korea and blame it on someone else.
He asked if we could nuke Hurricanes too, i'm thinking "radioactive hurricanes" is a "too dumb to be president" thing .

Unless injecting bleach makes you immune from radioactive hurricanes .
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
USA conducted over 1000 nuclear tests in your lifetime, but one nuke in a hurricane makes you nervous?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
USA conducted over 1000 nuclear tests in your lifetime, but one nuke in a hurricane makes you nervous?
A president stupid enough to want to nuke hurricanes is what makes me nervous.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
I don't mind a stupid president asking questions. I do mind a stupid president telling America that 8% inflation is Russia's fault.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't mind a stupid president asking questions. I do mind a stupid president telling America that 8% inflation is Russia's fault.
Trump is Russia's fault.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Trump is about to be Biden's fault if he keeps up on his current path.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Sidewalker
So, as a President of the United States what state of the Constitutional Union are you planning to serve, protect, and defend?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@John_C_87
So, as a President of the United States what state of the Constitutional Union are you planning to serve, protect, and defend?
I'll represent all of the people, as long as they tithe, titheing to me is very importantin the Sidewalkerism Political Party.

...and for some of the ladies there's Tantric Sidewalkerism.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Sidewalker
I'll represent all of the people, as long as they tithe, titheing to me is very importantin the Sidewalkerism Political Party.
I see you word progam works even worse than mine with DebateArt. However.

What is the plan to represent all the people? All men had once been held created equal by their creator as President. This has been changed by both Executive officers and congressional officers, men and women. All women might have and can be held equal by their creation as a"Presadera" this self-evident truth can also be held as United State Constitutional right. That is had some women and men chosen not to break the state of the union holding all men as equal by criminal claim of sexual discrimination with the creation of crime, criminal law uses in a process to organize crime and criminal accusation to establish a justice. A method that is known to create plea bargains where a criminal admits guilt to the judicial system often of the wrong crimes to which they have committed as a way to create and hold states of the union to cost and punishment not whole truth. On top of this accused are always divided into two groups the innocent and guilty and this creates a truth that some criminals are in prison for crimes they have not committed but have plead guilty to. Does it not? They are to free of wrong doing just have agreed to lie and say they commited a lesser crime for a cost as well. Is it a  cost they pay or do not pay?

A person can never be too old to display an ability of being a President of United States it is an ability, the person simply lose capability to display the ability, or maybe they never had it in the first place. Maybe the voters have just become too smart by practicing law without license to elect a President of the United States of America when all that person ever was is a Political Officer. Sorry about the interruption and new focus of argument for the debate.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump is about to be Biden's fault if he keeps up on his current path.
Mr. Trump and Mr. Biden are just like all of us. The fault of abortion for had Female-specific amputation been constitutionally ratified they might have never been a citizen of the United States of America, due to a threat posed to they're creator and not the rest of us.