Total: 6
Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
Christians and muslims:
"God created human body perfectly, its a perfect design"

Also Christians and muslims:
"We need to circumcise babies because foreskin is bad and it shouldnt be there"

Well, there goes the perfect design. I really wonder how low your IQ has to be to make these retarded claims. But then again, Christians were never famous for being reasonable and consistent in their thinking.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

About Three-in-Ten U.S. Adults Are Now Religiously Unaffiliated. 
The secularizing shifts evident in American society so far in the 21st century show no signs of slowing. The latest Pew Research Center survey of the religious composition of the United States finds the religiously unaffiliated share of the public is 6 percentage points higher than it was five years ago and 10 points higher than a decade ago.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Dick fiddling.

300 000 years

And the ongoing inability of the human species to come to terms with genitalia and procreation.

LGBTQ is surely the answer.

LOL.

Humans 

Are BRILLIANT.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Christians and muslims:

Indeed, and god created twelve tribes so they could argue about who is god, what is god, which god is the real god, gods name, how many gods there are/were, which words of god are true, how the words of god should be interpreted, which are gods true law, which are not gods true law.  While the world turns

Adam told Eve listen here to me, dontcha let me catchya messin' round that apple tree- ever since the world began.
Samson told Delilah , loud and clear, keep your cotton-picking finger out my curly hair - ever since the world began.
I heard about a king that was doin' swell, till he started messin' with that evil Jezebel - ever since the world began. While the world turns.

Words in bold  written by the great black American song writer Claude Demetrius & performed by the late great American singer Elvis Arron Presley.

FLRW
FLRW

You have to admit that Einstein was a smart Jew when he  said: “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.”
Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
One would also have to wonder why does God want me to read a 2000 page book filled with boring history and boring stories that have no valid message whatsoever, such as when God sends bears to kill children.

Why werent we simply born with all the needed knowledge to practice Christianity or at least one of the thousand versions of it? It would be easier for both us and the God if he just showed himself to us instead of hiding like a coward. Come out, God, you big coward!