I support the Jewish and Palestinian patriots of Israel's fight against terrorism

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 19
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
I know more about what is happening since when I made my other posts on this most recent situation. I also regretfully am seeing my stupid beliefs (the stances I take is more accurate) reflected back to me on several occasions and it hurts. Because I had no ideal people could be this stupid. It's even sadder that the majority of this site is too stupid to have a good defense of Israel.

Hamas attack on Israel didn't even focus on military targets, though some were hit. It isn't hard to find videos showing how civilians were treated. You have the leads of hamas coming out and claiming no civilians were taken hostage, meanwhile they also have shown footage of themselves taking people from old folks homes across the border. Again the footage is widely available, and not even denied when they speak internally. 

What happened to Israel is cartoonishly evil, and unfortunately because hamas does hide behind civilian targets, a lot of innocent civilians will get killed. It isn't the fault of Israel. You can't just surrender or refuse to fight because your opponent is being evil. 

As far as the criticisms of America beating the war drums, what do you think happens to the United States if Israel is gone?

The US has the 2nd largest population of jews in the world. With a defeated Israel, Americans are next. 

Hamas is also not fighting for Palestinians . This attack on Israel is going to end up in a lot of civilian deaths of their own people. They don't care. They take aid meant for their people and don't build hospitals or schools, but build weapons and underground tunnel systems for guerrilla warfare. 

You are debaters and you should possess the skills to influence people toward a noble cause and yet you all are terrible at doing so. Go work on yourselves and come back better
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
I thought you were nazi
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Best.Korea
I am not, but most nazis are not pro genocide which is what Hamas wants and it doesn't care how many of it's own people must die to eliminate Jews.
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
The only solution involves the complete and unconditional surrender of hamas
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

The figures below represent the number of Palestinians and Israelis who were killed or injured since 2008 in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and Israel in the context of the occupation and conflict. The large number of civilian casualties has required various types of interventions by humanitarian actors, with many incidents raising concerns over violation of international law and lack of accountability.

Palestinian fatalities   6407

Israeli   fatalities               308
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
This is called propaganda and you fell for it. 

Israel sent texts telling civilians to leave certain areas and then hamas sent text following that to let the civilians know the jews were lying. Israel is trying to reduce civilian casualties but hamas likes bad PR for Israel more than they like their citizens staying alive.

Yes if they are willing to slaughter their own people than Israel who values all life, than they will undoubtedly face more civilian casualties then the side who is not a suicide cult and who is also not using human shields and suicide bombers. 

Your chart doesn't mean shit

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Hamas is trying to genocide herself and there is a sick element of the left and right but I am referring to that sick element of the left here, who can finally relieve their boner of wanting to kill Hitler. 

You can't go back in time, but what you can do is take a stand against the literal next Hitlers looking to genocide an entire race of people.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@ponikshiy
Your chart doesn't mean shit
I call it “morality by casualty rate.”

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
Would you still hold the same position if it were revealed IDF and Mossad purposely allowed a hole in the Iron Dome to justify an escalation of military operations?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@ponikshiy
Though I still support Israel over Hamas at this point,
I'm not sure America would be 'too effected if Israel was destroyed,
I assume the terrorists care more because Israel is 'right there, in their zone of influence,
If the Jews are all the way across the ocean,
I wouldn't think they would be attacking them 'near as much.

I 'do think it'd be bad for America to lose such a staunch ally in the Middle East though.
. . .

I 'do think there are a number of criticisms one can make towards Israel,
But I haven't seen those criticisms put quite the way I would,
I also think a lot of the criticism I've heard is warped in view and lacking in links.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Greyparrot
I considered that possibility and if it ends up being the case, they need a new government.  I would say that both the Israel government and hamas needs defeated if that occurs
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Lemming
I'm not sure America would be 'too effected if Israel was destroyed
Incorrect. The Samson option, ensures America would be in big trouble with Israel defeated
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
Iran would love a world without Israel.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@ponikshiy
Why is the Samson_Option a problem for America?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Lemming
Its not, since Israel has no ICBM that can hit USA.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Lemming
The theory is that th nukes sent to Moscow would set off a chain reaction because Moscow would not assume the nukes were from Israel so it would haphazardly target all nato countries
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ponikshiy
It was a great idea to support Israel in 1948.

15 days later

Kazaan2397
Debates: 0
Kazaan2397
I do not wish to defend Hamas, but there is a limit to how much destruction can be excused as collateral damage when battling a terrorist organization, and the actions of the Israeli state have long since crossed that limit. They should have no need to forcibly relocate over a million people, destroy hospitals, or implement the policies of an ethnostate to prevent Palestinians from obtaining Israeli citizenship, just to fight Hamas. None of the Palestinians themselves, who arguably bear the brunt of the suffering in this conflict, would blame Hamas over Israel for it, as far as I know.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Kazaan2397
None of the Palestinians themselves, who arguably bear the brunt of the suffering in this conflict, would blame Hamas over Israel for it, as far as I know.
Maybe not, but thy should. I think you know when you commit brutal acts there will be repercussions, and with hamas building their HQ under a hospital, refusing to allow Gazans to evacuate when bombings are announced for an area than there will be civilian casualties. The alternative to the collateral damage is 2 options.

1. Back off. Hamas literally launches rockets every day into Israel before this and will co tinue to do so unless eradicated so the danger of thousands being randomly raped and murdered in the name of Allah will persist.  It's unethical and dangerous and hamas still uses aid to build up their defenses while the Palestinians suffer

2. Launch a ground invasion. There will still be collateral damage but since civilians are shields, and there is a complex tunnel system that is heavily booby trapped in place, you have a long drawn out war and arguably the civilians are worse off, but even more importantly from an Israel perspective is that you will suffer a large loss of military life, while more acceptable than civilian death, the large loss of life would be from the Israel side, despite the fact hamas will still die in bigger droves. It would be a very bloody war and maybe last 5 or 6 years if everything is fine and severely weaken Israel national security and since they are surrounded by hostile states it could end up with a defeated Israel. 

The leaders of Palestinians in the Gaza strip have let them down. They were offered their own state 5 times. One time they were even offered 80% of what is now Israel, and they responded with a war where they partnered with 5 nations. Another offer of their own state and independence was followed up by another massacre of civilians because ultimately these people are cowards and avoid military targets. 

The reason they reject a 2 state solution so often, even when it is very beneficial, like when they were offered 80% of Israel, is simply because the leaders of these people don't mind sacrificing their own people in spite of the Jews and have been quoted as saying that they will continue to be terrorists until the Palestinians are pushed back into the desert or Israel full of Palestinians and Jewish people are pushed into the sea. 

This is similar to the Vietnam War, because of the guerilla tactics. It can only be ugly,  but they have to destroy hamas so that way the residents of Gaza and Israel can live in peace 

I also think you know full well why you can't just allow that region to be a part of Israel. The Gazans voted 42% in favor of hamas and most of the rest voted for the opposing party who was also full of extremists. Though these people are angry and maybe rightfully so, the majority still vote for terrorists and since they outnumber the jews, I think you already know they will just vote in whatever candidate votes for a holocaust part 2 and then they'll declare the entire country Palestine. 

You do know this right? 

That if everyone in Gaza laid down their weapons, there would be no war and if every Israely laid down their weapons it would be a genocide.