Author: Public-Choice

Total: 37
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol, there is absolutely no evidence for that
The email claimed his Dad took half of his earnings. 
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
I've already replied to this exact message. my answer is: So? He wrote an email saying a thing that he has a very good reason to lie about. There is nothing to suggest what he said in the email is true. That email isn't evidence of anything on it's own. If you could also show millions of dollars showing up in Joe biden's bank account around the same time as hunter got paid, then sure that email might help point to who sent that money. But on it's own, that email tells us nothing other than what Hunter wanted people to believe. 

So I reiterate. There isn't a single shred of actual evidence that ties Joe to any corruption, bribery or wrong doing of any kind. There is only inuendo and hearsay. 

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Greyparrot
Thanks for responding. Couldn't have said it better myself. The fact of the matter is we have multiple witnesses, emails, and financial statements proving Biden took bribes.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@HistoryBuff
is the hearsay strong enough for an impeachment iquirery or investigation? 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@HistoryBuff
I've already replied to this exact message. my answer is: So? He wrote an email saying a thing that he has a very good reason to lie about. There is nothing to suggest what he said in the email is true. That email isn't evidence of anything on it's own. If you could also show millions of dollars showing up in Joe biden's bank account around the same time as hunter got paid, then sure that email might help point to who sent that money. But on it's own, that email tells us nothing other than what Hunter wanted people to believe. 

So I reiterate. There isn't a single shred of actual evidence that ties Joe to any corruption, bribery or wrong doing of any kind. There is only inuendo and hearsay
The entire GOP Campaign Platform is inuendo, hearsay, and conspiracy theories, so "two out of three ain't bad".
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Public-Choice
The fact of the matter is we have multiple witnesses,
no. there isn't. No one has been able to point to a specific crime biden has committed. We have gotten vague statements from shady people implying he committed crimes. But nothing specific or that can be corroborated. basically, just hearsay from criminals.

and financial statements proving Biden took bribes.
where are these financial statements? That would actually be evidence. I have never heard anyone allege there are bank statements that tie to joe. 

And the fact that you can't say it better than someone who said basically nothing at all, does not speak highly of your ability to get your thoughts across. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@n8nrgim
is the hearsay strong enough for an impeachment iquirery or investigation? 
An "investigation"? I mean, I guess. It's a bit of a waste of time and government resources, but it doesn't hurt to double check.

An actual Impeachment Inquiry? No, of course not. There is absolutely no evidence of any crimes. Official impeachment inquiries are to examine the evidence of wrongdoing. you aren't supposed to start an inquiry without evidence. And so far, they have not shown a single shred of evidence despite looking for it for a year.