Religion of Peace Israeli Women Are Our Slaves

Author: Stephen

Total: 9
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Palestinians applied Quran when they invaded Israel!

"She is now a slave. The man who captured her is her master. He can do whatever he pleased with her . This is our religion. He is allowed to sell her at the cheapest price in the slave market, "

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Read about Jewish religion.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Read about Jewish religion.

What do you recommend, specifically?
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@Stephen
The whole division between Palestinian and jew is what assholes want us to focus on. This is 100% on Hamas, and you can argue that Hamas interprets the Koran correctly and peaceful Muslims are the ones who misinterpret the Bible, but I think we shouldn't obfuscate where the blame for these atrocities lay. We do not blame Germans for th holocaust. It was nazis. We shouldn't blame Palestinians for this latest massacre, it was Hamas. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@ponikshiy
The whole division between Palestinian and jew is what assholes want us to focus on. This is 100% on Hamas, and you can argue that Hamas interprets the Koran correctly and peaceful Muslims are the ones who misinterpret the Bible, but I think we shouldn't obfuscate where the blame for these atrocities lay. We do not blame Germans for th holocaust. It was nazis. We shouldn't blame Palestinians for this latest massacre, it was Hamas. 
I agree with you, but you are not considering that islamic extremism is all over the middle east. Even if Israel manages to defeat these terrorists, extremism will sprout up again in a vicious cycle.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ponikshiy
 We do not blame Germans for th holocaust. It was nazis.

I agree. The Nazis were a tiny minority among a German population of some 69 million in 1939, the  majority were peaceful and probably didn't want a world war.

So we have a "tiny minority" responsible for the deaths of millions. Around 60 million.

Islam has well over 1.8 billion adherents. If just  1%  were terrorist that is equal to 18 million. 

So just in case you missed my point, I am saying that the majority is irrelevant.

Its the religion that is the problem. And I believe Muslims suffer more than anyone because of it.

Indeed this atrocity is squarely on the shoulders  on the tiny minority -Hamas, who just happen to be Muslims that follow the Quran to the letter.
It is as they say  'it is our religion'.

"She is now a slave. The man who captured her is her master. He can do whatever he pleased with her . This is our religion. He is allowed to sell her at the cheapest price in the slave market, "

ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@Stephen
Look here buddy. Islam is a religion of peace and if you disagree then you risk Muslims getting violent with you. It's not worth it
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR INITIAL POST QUOTE: ""She is now a slave. The man who captured her is her master. He can do whatever he pleased with her . This is our religion. He is allowed to sell her at the cheapest price in the slave market, "

What did you expect from a stinking desert camel-humper Muhammed's religion of Islam,  where he married a SIX YEAR OLD GIRL CHILD, and where this disgusting faith can BEAT their women, marry prepubescent little innocent girls starting at nine years old to legally SCREW them as outright pedophiles, and where Islam allows genital mutilation of women so they don't enjoy sex, and where Islam is to kill Jews and  Christians because they don't believe in Allah!

Islam, the most disgusting and sickening religion known to mankind!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Islam, the most disgusting and sickening religion known to mankind!

Indeed, especially for millions of muslims themselves.