Abortion is always good

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 8
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Other planets are right.

It would be good if there was no life on Earth at all.

Some of us wish we were aborted, and those who were aborted so far didnt complain, so abortion is always good.

It is not that I suffer, its just that life itself seems kinda boring. There is no point in it. You can get drunk with alcohol or with water, but other than that, whats the point? 
Was I just born to drink?
John_C_87
Debates: 0
John_C_87
It is not that I suffer, its just that life itself seems kinda boring. There is no point in it. You can get drunk with alcohol or with water, but other than that, whats the point? 
C.)  It is not that I suffer, its just that life itself seems kinda boring. There is no point in it. You can get a drink of alcohol or with water, but other than that, whats the point? 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Think Positive !

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Yes.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Best.Korea
Some of us wish we were aborted, and those who were aborted so far didnt complain, so abortion is always good.
You had been aborted as a point of United States Constitutional Right, a mother who preserves the life of a egg to allow it's migration into a nation is performing a form of abortion. What it is not is a pregnancy abortionis how the legislated criminal act explains and holds on file a grievance against the act of abortion. Like with crime, there is an issue with wording which can become important. This is probably one of it not the largest united state in the American 1st Amendment if not broken by the practice of criminal and civil law. 

1. FLRW and I both hear you, and it is okay to complain a bit,but it is a misunderstanding of the freedom of speech in the 1st Amendment which may fog the principle of who is complaining, so far that is, and obscure how they express their grievance as free for all of us. Maybe spend time to volunteer at a hospice can add some experience and depth to an overall understanding of United States you share with all people. Break the boredom. It is a hard subject matter and can build many different points of view.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
ABORTION

the wisdom of family guy, when it comes to abortion 

ABORTION 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
Why too much self-pity? That is not good for you, man.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
In order to be positive, you have to ignore all the evil in the world.
You literally have to make up your own fake world in which only positive stuff exists.
It sucks that a person has to ignore reality to be happy, but thats the cruel joke nature has played on us.