I LOVE SMART PEOPLE !!!!!

Author: FLRW

Total: 9
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

That must be what God says.

Being smarter as a child means you are more likely to live longer than people of lower intelligence, according to the most comprehensive study yet to look at the connection between IQ and longevity and that analyzed a sweeping range of causes of death, from injuries to dementia to heart disease.
Among the thousands of people studied, those in the top 10 percent of childhood intelligence were two-thirds less likely to have died from respiratory disease by age 79 than people in the bottom 10 percent. They were half as likely to have died from heart disease, stroke, smoking-related cancers, digestive diseases, and outside causes such as injury.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Smart people usually dont care about irrelevant things. They think about important things and solutions to difficult problems.

When you see a group of girls talking about dresses and shoes, while the other group of girls is talking about complicated math problems, you can easily figure out which group is more likely to be smarter.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
I LOVE SMART PEOPLE !!!!!  That must be what God says.
I think he must love idiots even more, why else would he have made so many of them.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sidewalker
@FLRW
I LOVE SMART PEOPLE !!!!!  That must be what God says.
Sidewalker, wrote: I think he must love idiots even more, why else would he have made so many of them.

2.4 billion followers around the world  and that's just one religion among many. You may well have a point?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
You must be a Jehovah's Witness.

They're always well turned out.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

No, I'm actually related to Albert Einstein.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
My wife is related to Isaac Newton.

She's the smart one.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
I think he must love idiots even more, why else would he have made so many of them.
Good point Sidewalker. Simple is easier to mass-reproduce. Ex hydrogen is the most simple atomic element and it is the most abundant in Universe, that we know of.

Bacteria are simple and reproduce more rapidly than any other biologic entity. In 90's, Fred Hoyle states in Intelligent Universe, that, if left unchecked, bacteria on Earth would reach the mass of known Universe then, in 6 months.

Also bacteria are found in in nuclear power water next to the rods containting plutonium etc. Bacteria also found in  pure sulpher pool springs. So and so on of extremes where specific kinds of bacteria can exist

7 days later

FLRW
FLRW

Who is Lucifer's father?
Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer)
Lucifer Morningstar Family
God (father) Goddess (mother) Amenadiel (brother) Azrael (sister) Michael (twin brother) Uriel (brother) Remiel (sister) Gabriel (brother) Zadkiel (brother) Raphael (brother) Angels (siblings) Charlie (nephew)