Official DART Hangout Thread

Author: SamStevens

Total: 351
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
Do you realise that you're speaking to me in a condeaceinding way and that you've essentially insulted me without direct rude words about three times so far in your last two replies?

Your responses have been far worse with direct words, that's what makes your bullying so blatant. Telling you to ask questions so you can learn something is good advice, you should take it.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Which words? Do tell me where I've been worse so far.
whatthef
whatthef
-->
@SamStevens
Yes I did instigated it. And yes I did start this conversation on here. But this conversation was only meant for him and me with the possibility of the creator of the site to join in. Not for a random persons like yourself to jump in with nothing to add to the conversation.

Plus I'm not acting like a “whiny brat” you acting like a little pussy. I not the one who complained about oh you didn't say anything for 3 months. You did that all on your own. The only thing I said to you is this conversation wasn't suited for a small child like yourself. It was meant for adults. You the only one who got butt hurt… Because you were not invited into our conversation. You had to force your way into this conversation because you got butt hurt.

Imagine me and blamonkey were outside of a supermarket. And we were having this conversation. And then somebody I didn't even know jump into our conversation. How do you think I would react? Of course I wouldn't approve of this because I don't know you…

Next time, please have some common courtesy...

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@whatthef
I don't remember blocking you. Checking to see if the problem is resolved now. 
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@whatthef
Yes I did instigated it. And yes I did start this conversation on here. But this conversation was only meant for him and me with the possibility of the creator of the site to join in. Not for a random persons like yourself to jump in with nothing to add to the conversation.

I like how you describe me as a random person. I created this thread and post in it and join hangouts with regularity. If anything, I am not a random person. You are much more fitting of the word random than I am Mr. "I lurk for 3 months and make my forum debut by shitposting". 

Plus I'm not acting like a “whiny brat” you acting like a little pussy. I not the one who complained about oh you didn't say anything for 3 months. You did that all on your own. The only thing I said to you is this conversation wasn't suited for a small child like yourself. It was meant for adults. You the only one who got butt hurt… Because you were not invited into our conversation. You had to force your way into this conversation because you got butt hurt.
This conversation was meant for adults? That's not what it looks like. You started this off by insisting that conversations in the hangouts can fall into two groups only: trash talking and talks to 'better the world/site'. This post was not written by someone who was looking for an adult-like conversation with the site owner: www.debateart.com/forum/topics/99?page=6&post_number=134 What it does show is that you have a bad attitude and were never interested in an adult-like conversation. Try again XD

Imagine me and blamonkey were outside of a supermarket. And we were having this conversation. And then somebody I didn't even know jump into our conversation. How do you think I would react? Of course I wouldn't approve of this because I don't know you…

Next time, please have some common courtesy...
Let's imagine you and him outside of a supermarket. What nearby people would hear is the following:

you: "So, what does this store sell? The 'best' produce or nothing but trash????"

blamonkey: "it's pretty average in nature, not a big name store but it has what you need"

you: "so it doesn't sell the best produce... That important to know. Nothing to enrich the diets of its customers. Way to go guys!!!"

blamonkey: "I don't see your point, the store has what you'd expect the average supermarket to have. Moreover, I'm not the store owner. I'm not obliged to make the products this store sells 'the best'(whatever that means). You can sit down with me and share your opinion on how to make this store better. I like hearing a bunch of ideas"

you: "right, so you admit it sells nothing but trash."

blamonkey: "why not sit down so we could talk about something useful?"

you: "Oh, now you invite me to sit down and talk. No thanks until you have some sort of guarantee that the store owner is apart of this"

blamonkey: "ok"

you: "'ok' to you having the store owner come to your highly regarded conversation or an 'ok' that the store sells absolute trash?"

That is not an adult conversation. Common courtesy lacks in your inquiry to see what the nature of the hangouts is like. As shown above, your conversation was devoid of it, and now you act like you were well-intentioned and just wanted to talk to the owner of the site. This is why you are misguided. 

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@whatthef
Try @ing me again, I think the problem resolved itself. Idk why it blocked you, I didn't do that.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
So anyone wanna talk some random trash while I mine in Runescape?
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Lvl? 
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@KingLaddy01
57 combat, 948 total.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I'm 60 or 61. I have a zamorak rune plate, and gold trimmed rune everywhere else.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@KingLaddy01
I almost have enough to save up for a dragon cbow, I have a good amount of enchanted bolts fletched up once I get it.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I used to have members. Good times indeed.
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@SamStevens
@ResurgetExFavilla
@KingLaddy01

Anyone want to join?
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@blamonkey
Tomorrow would be a good time, what say you?
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@SamStevens
It depends. I have IRL obligations that are likely to tire me out. If I am available, it would be at around 8pm.
whatthef
whatthef
-->
@SamStevens
Here the problem with your length post…

I never mentioned me and blamonkey were going grocery shopping. I was just referring a outside place and that happen to be a supermarket..  And again I never said we were having another discussions other then what we were already talking about. Which is this site… Your little story is So irrelevant to what we are talking about. I feel sorry you actually wasted your time and effort for such a stupid little story which again has no Relevance...

You actually made me laugh on how you could fk up so badly here. How can you totally miss the mark. It like if was a democratic and i voted for Trump. You see it make no sense… that what you just did..  But thank you for a good laugh. LoL I needed that. :)

I will tell you why it so funny. It Bec me and blamonkey were actually talking about this site and what was discussed in the hangout. NOT buying food. And not having disagreement rather this grocery store has good or bad food. You wanna see what was actually said?

Here my 1st reply to blamonkey.

“Who actually join these hangout???

Do you guys/girls talk about anything important or just talk about random trash????”

You see my main goal was to see what was actual said in these hangout. I said do you guys talk about anything important or just talk about a brush of garbage. You see I didn't come angry or aggressive. That's a total lie that you made up… I was actually interested in what was said. You see, I did acted like an adult. Unlike you all butt hurt Bec you weren't invited to the grow up table. No instead you were still at the children's table were you belong. The only person who was invited to me and blamonkey conversation was the site owner. Why so we could actually have a grow up discussion on how we should be fixing this site. Which is called improvement… This is what I called important. Something you and blamonkey haven't even suggestion to anybody on how to fix this site problems.  This where the thrash come into play Bec instead of helping this site you and the people who do these Hangouts are nothing more than Leeches. Why Bec you guys only come on DA to post a link to these Hangouts and instead of finding created ways to help this site you guys choose to talk about random thrash that has nothing to do with DA. That what I called a leech. You guys don't pos, on anything and you guys don't do debates. So why are you guys here if you don't contribution to anything on here?

Now for the random guy part. Do you possibly think I care if you or anybody else made this thread? LoL. I don't care if you made this thread… Sure you come on this thread often and you are a regular. But I don't care. I only care who I reach out to. And that was blamonkey, why? Bec he made the link to the Hangouts and he was the last person who comments in the Hangouts section. You mad Bec you weren't invited to our conversation and all butt hurt Bec I didn't choose you to talk to. Well tough feculence...Grow up dude. Anyways I'm wasting my time talking to you because you don't contribution to this site at all. You obviously can't say or do anything useful to help this site. You a waste of a screen name on this site. Again you have no meaning of what me and blamonkey were talking about. That mean you were actually misguided. Not me.

whatthef
whatthef
-->
@blamonkey
Okay... 

If you didn't then the site did...

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@whatthef
Here the problem with your length post…

I never mentioned me and blamonkey were going grocery shopping. I was just referring a outside place and that happen to be a supermarket..  And again I never said we were having another discussions other then what we were already talking about. Which is this site… Your little story is So irrelevant to what we are talking about. I feel sorry you actually wasted your time and effort for such a stupid little story which again has no Relevance...

lol, there is no problem with my post. In the thread, you were inquiring about the quality of discussion in the hangouts. In my example, you were inquiring about the quality of food being sold. You threw out a place like a grocery store as an example of where this conversation was taking place. I provided an analogous example of what the conversation would look like. In this thread, you talked a lot about the hangouts and what they offered(talks to better the site/world or nothing but trash), yet you never went into the hangout. In my example, you talked a lot about the product the store sold but never went inside... In both cases, you just kept repeating yourself and acting like an ass. Now, you are trying to say you had an adult-like conversation when that clearly isn't the case. 

It like if was a democratic and i voted for Trump. You see it make no sense…
lol

I will tell you why it so funny. It Bec me and blamonkey were actually talking about this site and what was discussed in the hangout. NOT buying food. And not having disagreement rather this grocery store has good or bad food. You wanna see what was actually said?
You say that you were talking to him about the site/hangout. In reality, you were being a troll/difficult person as evident by these posts:

site/hangout=store
talks in the hangout=what the store offers
spending time in a hangout=spending money on food

You said it wasn't worth your time to go into the hangout unless the site owner was in there. It isn't worth your money going to a store that doesn't sell the 'best' foods. You are a joke lol

Now for the random guy part. Do you possibly think I care if you or anybody else made this thread? LoL. I don't care if you made this thread… Sure you come on this thread often and you are a regular. But I don't care. I only care who I reach out to. And that was blamonkey, why? Bec he made the link to the Hangouts and he was the last person who comments in the Hangouts section. You mad Bec you weren't invited to our conversation and all butt hurt Bec I didn't choose you to talk to. Well tough feculence...Grow up dude. Anyways I'm wasting my time talking to you because you don't contribution to this site at all. You obviously can't say or do anything useful to help this site. You a waste of a screen name on this site. Again you have no meaning of what me and blamonkey were talking about. That mean you were actually misguided. Not me.

"Well tough feculence...Grow up dude."

XD you are hilarious. Your last paragraph showcases that quite well.  

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
^^ This is going to get 10x worse if the mods become laissez-faire so really I don't think I agree with anyone on the site about moderation.

This culture being cultivated here is abuse is okay as long as you don't piss off enough popular members, welcome back to DDO.
whatthef
whatthef
-->
@SamStevens
You still using that stupid food analogic when in fact it has no place in this discussion… Still irrelevant.

The real point of this discussion is there no real feedback to better this site. Point proven just look at your last 150 + posts. You called me a joke. But the real problem is you have nothing to actually say. You still haven't brought up a single word or anything new to the table to better this site.

You say i'm a  troll? I think not. If you look at yourself in the mirror you be looking at the real troll and that would be yourself.

Btw, the real conversation between me and blamonkey wasn't an attack on him or anyone else. It was only meant to bring in ideas to discuss what is important and that is improving this site. The only reason I started with talking thrash was because blamonkey pretty much said you guys don't talk about anything important. So yeah, I haven't actual been into a hangout. But I got enough details information by one of the regular that I didn't need to go in. I found out you guys don't talk about anything important. And that pretty sad.. Their  are real world circumstances not being talked about in your guys hangout. And the fact that you and other people in the Hangouts ignoring the problem on this site is just troubling in my humble opinion. In matter of fact it disgusting, you used this site as a platform to discuss nothing. Nothing to improve this site nor anything else in the world. I not saying you should talk about a cure for cancer. Bec it quite evident that this is way over your guys head. What am saying is bring in ideas and talk about how to better this site. Something you still haven't done at all since you been on this site.

The was a reason why I was asking about these Hangouts. And that was to help better the site. This is why, i said why not being in the creator of this site and have a open dialogue. But I can see you have a brain of a small squirrel. So there really no point on furthering this adult discussion with you. Since you can't comprehend anything at any value.

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@whatthef
The was a reason why I was asking about these Hangouts. And that was to help better the site. This is why, i said why not being in the creator of this site and have a open dialogue.

Asking about what goes on in hangouts and how to better the site is fine. Blamonkey offered to listen to your ideas in the hangout, but you never joined. 

You say you've been reading a lot since you've joined this site, yet instead of making your first posts in the platform developments thread where you can interact with the site owner and exchange ideas, you come to this thread and act like a moron and go to this thread to bitch about Christmas songs.

It's pretty evident that you are misguided and apparently 3 months of lurking and reading the forums did not help you in figuring out where to go to get your ideas heard. 

whatthef
whatthef
-->
@SamStevens

1st off, it sound like you’re being a poor sport.

2nd off, I did say I would join in the Hangouts. But only if the creator of the site was there. Get your fact straight.  

3rd thing, I did say I been reading a lot doesn't mean I was reading on the platform developments thread. Sure the creator of the site pop in once in a while there. However, what good comes of this? Their no real feedback and there no real solution to the problems. This site hasn't been improving. At least not in my eyes and I bet in many others too. This is why, i when on the Hangouts thread to see if there were better ideas going around which there's isn't. And don't you think it be cool to have the creator of the site in the Hangouts and have a real dialogue? I think so. But someone like you wouldn't want that. Why Bec you rather talk about fake things and things that doesn't matter instead of talking about important matters.

4th, so what if I made a comment in the Christmas song area. It is this time of the year isn't it?

5th, Here we go again bitching about me not saying nothing for 3 months. Dude I have a career unlike you. Sometimes grown ups are too busy to make a comment on a social media platforms. Wait until you get a career then you will see. You won't have all the the time in the world to talk in a social media platforms like this. That is if you are lucky to get a career. Which I very highly doubt you be able to get one.  

6th, you calling me a moron doesn't get you anywhere. You acting like a little child when you do that. How old are you? 10?

7th, You been here for what over 4 months. And you still haven't put not  one single idea to help this site. Don't lecture me on being misguided. It you who don't know from your right to your left. You still haven't bought anything to the big boy table. I  still waiting!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
#calledit
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Zeichen
@blamonkey

whatthef
whatthef
-->
@SamStevens
Still no creator of this site in the Hangouts.

How sad.. 

Still talking random bullshit!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whatthef
You know something, Sam Stevens is actually right for once. You are unbelievably hilarious to watch telling us we talk shit when shit is the only thing you've been talking since you stepped onto the site.
whatthef
whatthef
BTW, I wasn't talking shit...

Just pointing the finger at some of the users...  ;)

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@SamStevens
Sorry I couldn't join last night. I fell asleep early.
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@blamonkey
It's all good lol. It was pretty lively last night
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@whatthef
@RationalMadman

For once? I'm right on a lot of things ;)

We agree on the fact that he is pretty hilarious. He talks about wanting to promote talks in the hangouts to better this site/the world, and among his first posts in the forums is a post moaning about a Christmas song and engaging in a wholly unproductive conversation with blamonkey where whatthef acted like a total ass. Asked to join a hangout to share some of his ideas on how to better talks/the online experience here on DA, whatthef refused. Then I exposed his hypocrisy in this thread, to which he only responded with nonsense.