No friends :(
- Win ratio
- Graduate degree
- Political ideology
- Life priority
I am white, I am old, I am fat, and I love my booze.
I don't believe a thing anyone tells me unless I look at all the details. After I get all the details, I still know that I don't know. I am tired of people who talk out of their ass and have no ability to look at facts. People who think they know it all. I will debate you every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
A few of my beliefs:
1. Statistics are like online dating profiles. Sure they look good to read but once you really look at them, you see the true fraud that they are.
2. Everyone has an agenda.
3. The concept of Science is great. it is not practiced that way. Look at my last point.
4. Deliberately taking quotes out of context should be punishable by prison time. It is pure fraud.
5. Censorship sucks, but so do tinfoil hat wearers and snake oil peddlers.
6. If you attack a person instead of challenging what they say or their ideas, that is proof you are part of the problem.
7. Ignoring facts we don't like is like repeating something out of context.
8. Not everything has an answer. We know far less then we don't know.
9. Animals are smarter than we give them credit for.
10. Politicians are dumber than we give them credit for.