The Crumbling of Africa & Why All Foreign Invaders Should Be Removed: Part 2
The debate is finished. The distribution of the voting points and the winner are presented below.
After not so many votes...
- Publication date
- Last updated date
- Number of rounds
- Time for argument
- One day
- Max argument characters
- Voting period
- Two weeks
- Point system
- Multiple criterions
- Voting system
This is part 2 to a previous debate. To simply get straight to the point, Africa should remove all foreigners from the continent because the foreigners have destroyed the people and the land. If you take a look at Africa, the entire continent was thriving before it was forcefully colonized. The Arabs, Europeans & Asians are the culprits because history backs up all claims.
Some people may find this topic as being racist because I'm exposing the people who are causing the issues. I generally debate real-world topics to create dialogue. The demographics are not in my favor so winning a debate isn't my goal. My goal is to expose the truth while calling out the hypocrisy.
Anyone is more than welcome to accept this challenge, but you'll need to bring facts and logic. If not, then I'll sarcastically expose you on a public forum. You'll also need to leave your emotions & racism out of it. If not, then I won't hesitate to roast you.
- Where are you going to send them? They are nationals of Africa now, in this generation. No one who immigrated in the last century or so was an 'invader' in any literal sense. What are you seriously going to do with this generation of immigrants that are all born natives of African nations?
- What exactly is a 'true African'? Clearly a West Indies individual could have sex with an African and produce what looks like a native African... It can't seriously be based on how 'black' you look. Ethiopians and Somalis look less black than many non-African blacks, or are you going to 'go back that far in time' to make this a racial thing entirely?
invadein·vade | \ in-ˈvād \invaded; invadingDefinition of invadetransitive verb1: to enter for conquest or plunder2: to encroach upon : INFRINGE
UK /ˈsɪt.ɪ.zən/ US /ˈsɪt̬.ə.zən/B2 a person who is a member of a particular country and who has rights because of beingborn there or because of being given rights, or a person who lives in a particular town orcity:The citizens of Moscow woke up this morning to find they had a new government.Old people are just treated like second-class citizens (= unimportant people).More examples
- 'Senior citizen' is a euphemism for 'old person'.
- He entered the United States in 1988 as a permanent resident because of his marriage to a U.S. citizen.
- She accused the government of trampling on the needs and rights of the ordinary citizen.
- She behaved as any upright citizen would have under the circumstances.
- She is regarded as an upstanding citizen in the local community.Thesaurus: synonyms and related words(Definition of “citizen” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)"citizen" in American EnglishUS /ˈsɪt̬·ə·zən/politics & government a person who was born in a particular country and has certain rights or has been given certain rights because of having lived there:Nabokov was a Russian, then had British citizenship, and then became an American citizen.Old people have been treated like second-class citizens.A citizen is also a person who lives in a particular place:My sister is now a New Hampshire citizen.(Definition of “citizen” from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Don't worry about, you are the lifeblood of the debate section here
Yeah, I miss a few here and there.
I had an RFD 2/3rds written too.
Ahh well, the curse of having a major release in a mega project!
You have failed your mission...sadly
Simple debate if you focus on BoP and analysis of consequences of the plan vs counterplan.
Please vote, thanks.
I made a debate and invited you. (:
I wasn't going to do this debate again under the same title, but someone asked me to do another. I was waiting for you to come up with something similar but you never responded.
Hey! Didn't we want to debate on this topic? Maybe you could make another debate that I could join?