The Crumbling of Africa & Why All Foreign Invaders Should Be Removed: Part 2
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
After not so many votes...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- One day
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- Two weeks
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
- Required rating
This is part 2 to a previous debate. To simply get straight to the point, Africa should remove all foreigners from the continent because the foreigners have destroyed the people and the land. If you take a look at Africa, the entire continent was thriving before it was forcefully colonized. The Arabs, Europeans & Asians are the culprits because history backs up all claims.
Some people may find this topic as being racist because I'm exposing the people who are causing the issues. I generally debate real-world topics to create dialogue. The demographics are not in my favor so winning a debate isn't my goal. My goal is to expose the truth while calling out the hypocrisy.
Anyone is more than welcome to accept this challenge, but you'll need to bring facts and logic. If not, then I'll sarcastically expose you on a public forum. You'll also need to leave your emotions & racism out of it. If not, then I won't hesitate to roast you.
- Where are you going to send them? They are nationals of Africa now, in this generation. No one who immigrated in the last century or so was an 'invader' in any literal sense. What are you seriously going to do with this generation of immigrants that are all born natives of African nations?
- What exactly is a 'true African'? Clearly a West Indies individual could have sex with an African and produce what looks like a native African... It can't seriously be based on how 'black' you look. Ethiopians and Somalis look less black than many non-African blacks, or are you going to 'go back that far in time' to make this a racial thing entirely?
UK /ˈsɪt.ɪ.zən/ US /ˈsɪt̬.ə.zən/B2 a person who is a member of a particular country and who has rights because of beingborn there or because of being given rights, or a person who lives in a particular town orcity:More examples
- 'Senior citizen' is a euphemism for 'old person'.
- He entered the United States in 1988 as a permanent resident because of his marriage to a U.S. citizen.
- She accused the government of trampling on the needs and rights of the ordinary citizen.
- She behaved as any upright citizen would have under the circumstances.
- She is regarded as an upstanding citizen in the local community.Thesaurus: synonyms and related words(Definition of “citizen” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)"citizen" in American EnglishUS /ˈsɪt̬·ə·zən/politics & government a person who was born in a particular country and has certain rights or has been given certain rights because of having lived there:(Definition of “citizen” from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)