A total gun ban
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 5 votes and 35 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- One week
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- Two weeks
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
Round 1: Arguments
Round 2 : Rebuttal of opponent's Round 1
Round 3: Rebuttal of opponent's Round 2
If you break format, it is an auto loss
“I think human beings are just a very complicated form of bacteria. I think if you looked at the earth as a living organism, and who's to say that it's not some sort of super organism? It's certainly a host for life, and we're considered a living organism, and we're a host for life. There's more Ecole living inside our gut than there have ever been humans on this earth. There's bacteria constantly around you, and your body is fighting off that bacteria, until your body grows old and dies, and then it doesn’t fight anymore. That bacteria just eats your body. That's what its there for.
If you looked at the Earth as a living organism as you're flying into L.A and as you're passing all these beautiful mountains, and you see the ocean ahead, and it all looks so natural and beautiful, and then you see L.A. And you think, well, what the fuck is that? It’s a growth, that’s cancer. Its big, its brown, it stinks, smokes coming out of it, and it gets bigger every year. And it doesn’t matter what you do, its going to keep going, you could knock it down with a hurricane and it just rebuilds. Light it on fire, it rebuilds.” 
As this debate goes on, you are going to learn a few things. One is that mankind is a Cancer. We are going to learn that loyalty to mankind is misplaced and stupid. We have no right to value a human life over that of your pets, or the birds flying over head. We are no more important than a random squirrel running by. In fact your life is less valuable than a piece of shit. You are a single life, and the shit is millions of lives, bacteria living in harmony.
- Ban guns to make the populace easier to kill when we plan our night of retribution on behalf of other species.
- Horde illegal guns ourselves in secret store houses, to be used on the night of retribution.
- Carry out the Night of retribution
- Once the night of retribution is complete systematically eradicate all survivors
- Enjoy the sunset and committ mass suicide.
- Unfriendly AI- Everyday scientists are working on creating an artificial intelligence that is smarter than even 1000 men. If this succeeds there is no telling what this AI will be like. If a vastly superior intelligence to humans wants to wipe us out, there is nothing we can do.
- Nuclear warfare- All kinds of nations hostile to each other such as Russia and the United States have access to nuclear weapons where a single misunderstanding can have the planet destroyed in the crossfire.
- SETI- Seti can make contact with aliens finally, which could be a disaster if these aliens want to crush us before we become advanced enough to threaten them, and needless to say, vaporizing our planet would kill all humans and animals.
- Worship me as a God who is trying to return the Garden of Eden to Earth
- Become Vegans, so we can limit some of the damage caused by being omnivores
- Give me all of your excess possessions and your loyalty.
- Sale your car, give me the money and ride a bike to stop polluting the Earth
- Recruit me more members
- Other than for recruitment, cut off contact with anybody not in our group.
- Become politically active, pushing for anti gun laws and becoming pro abortion.
- All men are to be celibate
- All women will make themselves available to me sexually 24/7 but use birth control and if neccessary abortions
- Horde Guns in secret stashes
- Train for the night of retribution