Obama was a much better president than Trump
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 5 votes and 34 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- Twelve hours
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- One week
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
Obama was a much more competent president than Trump. Trumps presidency is a failure in comparison to Obama by all metrics.
“the legislation continues President Trump’s rebuilding of our military, authorizing significant investment in vital equipment for our forces, including:
- F-35, F/A-18, and F-15EX combat aircraft
- UH-60M Blackhawks, AH-64 Apaches, MH-47G Chinooks, CH-53K King Stallions
- Abrams tanks and Stryker combat vehicles
- Virginia-class submarines, Arleigh Burke-class destroyers, a guided missile frigate, amphibious ships, and more.” 
“Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:
- Is the first major tax reform signed in 30 years.
- Provided tax relief for 82% of middle-class families.
- Doubled the Child Tax Credit proving an additional $1,000 per child in tax relief for working parents.
- Nearly doubled the standard deduction, a change that simplified the tax filing process for millions of Americans.
- Cut taxes for small business by 20%, providing $415 billion in tax relief for small business owners.
- Alleviated the tax burden on over 500 companies. who used those savings to fund bonuses, wage increases for 4.8 million workers.
- Spurred new investments into the American economy, after it was passed businesses invested $482 billion into new American projects.
- Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
- Made U.S. companies competitive on the world stage, lowering the corporate tax rate from one of the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%. “