When you're ready for sex be ready to parent.
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 2 votes and 10 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- Three days
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- One week
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
Disclaimer : Regardless of the setup for voting win or lose, The aim of this interaction, Is for those that view it, Learn and or take away anything that will amount to any constructive value ultimately. So that counts as anything that'll cause one to reconsider an idea, Understand a subject better, Help build a greater wealth of knowledge getting closer to truth. When either of us has accomplished that with any individual here, That's who the victor of the debate becomes.
I'm proposing a solution to birth control that includes abortion, So called unwanted pregnancy, Stds, Etc.
That is the attitude about sex. Not only to take sex seriously but realize it's design.
Just like having the right attitude about handling a firearm, Realizing it's not a toy, Not a play thing, Nor is sex.
Sex isn't play time, It's a life changing moment for a life time. Just stop and think. Inventing fail safes have not solved the problem.
There's only one way to know when the problem is solved. It's when it's solved.
For clarity or questions, Please send a message or comment prior to accepting debate.
- Heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis
- intercourse (such as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis
- the state of being male or female
- the sum of the structural, functional, and sometimes behavioral characteristics of organisms that distinguish males and females
- Oral, Anal, and Homosexual intercourse
- Fellatio, Mouth on penis. Although ejaculation can happen, there is no egg in reach.
- Cunnilingus, Mouth on vulva. No ejaculation of semen can happen in this state of sexual behavior.
- 69, combining the two above. Still, ejaculation does not reach the egg.
- Anal sex, Mouth or Penis in anus. There is no egg in the anus so fertilization cannot occur.
Where did I say sexual intercourse doesn't have an equivocal meaning? Where did I say prove that there is only one type of sex? I think you're assuming that this debate is indirectly the same as another one that was setup or you're confusing it to be.
This debate premise is clearly within a context you should pay attention to.
Penile-vaginal intercourse does not always result in reproduction. One reason is because of so called fail safes. But we still have this abortion and pregnancy discussion,don't we? If the issue is solved, why continue with the politics on it?
The premise and context of this topic is around pregnancy and becoming a parent. So when you see the word sex, pay attention to your "context clues". The context is telling you the only type of sex that's on the table is the one you get pregnant from. Is it not a fact that the sex for reproduction is that of male and female sexual reproductive organs in unison?
Forget these weak attempts with semantic tricks, the context is clear, you know what applies based on the frame of reference.
- PRO has moved the goalpost
- My R1 arguments still stand
- If PRO defined everything needed in the description, it would be much easier for him. Sadly, that did NOT happen.
You must PROVE THAT I SAID ALL KINDS OF SEX IS REPRODUCTIVE. YOU MUST PROVE THAT THE WORD PREGNANCY MENTIONED IN THE PREMISE DOES NOT INDICATE A SPECIFIC FORM OF SEX. ONCE YOU FAIL TO PROVE THIS, YOU WILL HAVE TO CONFESS THAT YOU'VE MADE A STRAWMAN.
When you're ready for sex be ready to parent.
I'm proposing a solution to birth control that includes abortion, So called unwanted pregnancy, Stds, Etc.That is the attitude about sex. Not only to take sex seriously but realize it's design.Just like having the right attitude about handling a firearm, Realizing it's not a toy, Not a play thing, Nor is sex.
Sex isn't play time, It's a life changing moment for a life time. Just stop and think. Inventing fail safes have not solved the problem.There's only one way to know when the problem is solved. It's when it's solved.
My friend, is that the TITLE OR THE PREMISE? PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THIS IS THE WAY YOU APPROACH THESE DEBATES.Do you think you're going to get away with ignoring the description like nobody isn't going to catch that?What do you think the description is for? It's to further explain the meaning of the title.
Also a big mistake is being made when you interpret titles like these. The title didn't say " when you're ready for ANY or ALL sex, be ready to parent. It was broad and it was followed by something that hints at the sex in mind. I think you know the only type of sex that is reproductive. You're throwing the word "all" in there for your own advantage.
It's just like if the title was " people take public transportation", would you just presuppose that means all people? Isn't true that people take the bus ,train , etc.? On the flip side, the title of "people drive cars", it's a fact that what drives cars are people. You have to face it that broad statements or generalizations only apply to what is appropriate.
- PRO has typed a massive amount of text to show why he has moved the goalpost.
- PRO's description does not define what sex is nor it razors off inappropriate definitions. He has changed definitions midway.
- Oral, Anal, and Homosexual sex, no matter what, are still sex and still do not bring pregnancy of any kind.
- I extend all arguments because none are disproven by the slightest. The best attempt still moved the goalpost indeed.
I'm proposing a solution to birth control that includes abortion, So called unwanted pregnancy, Stds, Etc.That is the attitude about sex. Not only to take sex seriously but realize it's design.Just like having the right attitude about handling a firearm, Realizing it's not a toy, Not a play thing, Nor is sex.Sex isn't play time, It's a life changing moment for a life time. Just stop and think. Inventing fail safes have not solved the problem.
- PRO still moved the goalpost and failed to define nor razor. Contexts do not make the description correct as he could certainly use better wordings.
- According to my authentic definition, anal and oral counts as sex. They could be done and they are playtime and they require no readiness for parenthood.
- "Sex" means "any sex" when there is a lack of modifiers, and it is not equivalent to "all". If I did oral only, I technically still did "sex", and because it is just playtime and brings no child to life for any reason, only doing that would prove PRO false as no readiness towards parenthood is needed.
- My R1 arguments still stand like Stonehenge and remain unaltered.
What's the point of repeating the same points to where I refuted them successfully?
When somebody asks you "Being that you had sex with her, did you get her pregnant?"Are you going to ask, "Well, what type of sex?"
It has nothing to do with a question of all or any kind of sex but one, isn't so? Is this making it plain?This is true unless you just don't know any better."
This demonstrates how a word works under context. Now with the question in quotations, introduced after where it says "When somebody asks you", if you're answer is "yes" in that scenario, it's a true statement to say "Be ready to parent." , obviously.Judging that you don't abandon your responsibilities.
That's all this debate has entailed. Right in that scenario right there pal.
- I have proved that there are forms of sex that do not lead directly to parenthood, such as oral, anal, homosexual, etc. My opponent has conceded that they are in fact forms of sex.
- My opponent has changed the definition and moved the goalpost midway without scratching an inch on my argument. He did not define nor razor definitions in the description section, and now he is relying on that for his main spine of the argument.
- As a result, my arguments stand, and voters, please vote for PRO!