Removal Of Welfare Checks
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 7 votes and 26 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- Three days
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- One week
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
RULES OF THE ROAD
1. No DA, T, or Kritiks
2. Grammar should only be taken off if judge can not comprehend
3. One CP per team; non conditional
4. Round 1 is an introduction, introduce 2 advantages
5. Round 2 introduces the CP that is non conditional for the team
6. Perm doesn't exist, the plan is to remove welfare + CP.
7. Round 3 is concluding args to 2 advantages with no sources, just sum ups. Then there should be responses to the CPs
8. Failure to obey the rules wil result in a DQ and will cause all 7pts to be rewarded to the opposing team