What leftism is:
leftism is any ideology that supports the following characteristics(I can't name all of them, but I will name as many as I can):
* Higher taxes
* Green policies
* public welfare
* worker's rights
* anti traditionalism
* criminal rights
* minority rights
* lgbt rights
Radical leftism is:
* Extreme taxes
* complete government ownership
* antitheism/anti religion
* extreme anti traditionalism
* hatred of majority
* gender ideology
First of all, extreme Left groups like communist parties have been responsible for more than 100 million systemic deaths. Far left terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM have looted, robbed, murdered people, disfigured people, arsoned, etc. What do Far right groups like the KKK do(I am against racism and the KKK)? Barely anything, sure they get media attention, but at the end of the day, the modern KKK is just a powerless group of racist old men in silly white costumes who dance around burning crosses. And Westboro? The WBC is just a group of hateful Christian heretics who picket events and protests with signs that say hateful things. Heck, Westboro isn't even a real church, they are hated by conservatives(Conservapedia calls them a "a radical Church of Satan masquerading as a Primitive Baptist church") and not even the most conservative, anti lgbt (real)churches recognize them. As for the Alt right, well you have to understand that "far right" and "Alt right" are not the samething. Far right is a position on the political spectrum, while alt right is a political movement. I believe that the alt right currently is just a bunch of racist memers on the internet who probably do what they do just to trigger normal society. The alt right has fallen since 2017.
Meanwhile the left:
Extreme left wingers like antifa often oppose free speech as shown by this video on minutes 4:19 - 4:30:
BLM also kill police and trick people into donating to them. But then the owner of BLM used that money to buy herself luxuries.
PETA euthanizes innocent animals and want extreme veganism. Peta has killed pets.
Antifa just speaks for itself.
Cancel culture has made innocent people lose their jobs.
political correctness is just policing of speech.
The left has taken over every major part of our culture. Here are the websites/companies hijacked by far leftists:
Mean while the far right controls nothing except the attention of the Liberal mainstream media
The liberal media censors any act of terrorism commited by the far left.
Worst of all, the Left has inserted homosexual agenda and gender ideology into kid's entertainment
and here is the proof:
3. Fundamentalism is one of the most misused words in the modern day. The word has become an all-purpose word for a religious extremist. But the fact is, not every religious extremist is a fundamentalist, and not every fundamentalist is an extremist. To start, the term "fundamentalism" only applies to a Protestant Christian movement of ultra-traditional Christians. Fundamentalists believe in these things:
* Biblical innerancy: That the bible is the inerrant(flawless) word of God.
* They are strong adherents to the bible.
* They are traditionalists: They use traditional interpretations of the bible. Fundamentalists adhere to tradition
* They are Protestant
catholics who reject modern theology or adhere to tradition are not considered by scholars to be "fundamentalists"
Islamic extremists aren't "fundamentalist".
traditionalists of any other relgion can't be considered fundamentalists
only protestants can be fundamentalist
What is the definition of extremism? Well the dictionary definition is: "the holding of extreme political or religious views; fanaticism." But what does an extremist do? Well the root of the word extremism is - of course - extreme. An extremist does extreme things to accomplish their goals, which include:
> Take extreme actions like terrorism.
> Say extreme things like "(insert oppostion here) must die"
An extremist believes in extreme things like:
* "The opposition must die"
* An extremist hates opposing opinions
* An extremist wants to make everyone believe
Examples of religious extremists but not fundamentalists:
> Westboro Baptist Church:
Why they are not fundamentalists:
* Their theology is based on a heresy called hyper-calvinism. Hyper-Calvinism is an extreme form of Calvinism. Calvinism is the belief that God chooses who will be destined to salvation. The opposite of Calvinism is Arminianism(the more biblical position) which states that humans have free will to either accept or reject God and that the consequences of their actions will come in the afterlife.
* a rundown of all the biblical heresies/sins of the Westboro baptist church:
1. "God hates fags" The reality is that, although homosexual actions are sinful, God does not hate sinners. The only thing God hates is sin.
2. Whenever something bad happens to America/homosexuals/people who are not westboro, the church members will say something like "This is judgement from God". This is sinful, I mean, who are these people to speak for God, this is again sinful because, in a fundamentalist's/evangelical's eyes - they are speaking of things that God hasn't revealed.
3. Whenever they say “[Anyone who WBC hates] is going to hell”. First of all, they are usurping the throne of God by saying who is going to hell or not. In an evangelical's eyes this is sinful because they are judging in cases that only God can judge. Only God knows everything a person does, thinks, feels, what goes on in their mind, what goes on in their bodies, what they do every millisecond, etc.
4. Hypercalvinism: The idea that God chooses who will accept him is heretical because contradicts the biblical idea that God loves all of his creations infinitely. God granted humanity free will(which is why evil and good exists) and they can use it to accept or reject God. Hyper Calvinism is why the WBC acts the way it does, because they believe that since God decides who he will save, the westboro can show utter hatred and dismissal towards gays
5. The way they preach is condemned by the bible. Any form of "bible thumping" forgets a couple things about the bible. First of all the bible states to "love thy neighbor" and to preach the gospel with love, but Westboro does, as conservapedia puts it "While mainstream Christianity rejects homosexuality as sin, following God's example, true Christians love the sinner. In contrast, WBC demonstrates no love for the sinner, and their attitude is considered to be one of hate. While the name implies that the church is affiliated with other mainstream Baptist churches, the WBC is independent of mainstream Christianity,".
> Al qaeda:
are they extremists: yes
are they fundamentalist: No. Why? Because for one, they are Muslim. The fundamentalist label can only be applied to Protestants. Also their conduct violates both the bible and the quran.
Again as I said in #2, do the following:
* The far left controls nearly every big media company, the far right only owns the attention of the liberal media
* Modern US far right wingers often protest peacefully(although their goals are detestable), The far left almost always riots.
* The far left pours its indoctrination into modern kid's shows, the far Right never does anymore
* The far right is often pro free speech, the far left hates free speech
* Most of the notorious far right wing groups are powerless these days, meanwhile far left groups are extremely powerful and extremely active.