andrew tate is good for men
The debate is finished. The distribution of the voting points and the winner are presented below.
Winner & statistics
After 4 votes and with 18 points ahead, the winner is...
- Publication date
- Last updated date
- Number of rounds
- Time for argument
- Two days
- Max argument characters
- Voting period
- One month
- Point system
- Multiple criterions
- Voting system
im short on time so i'll make this quick
- he teaches men to be masculine (tautology)
- he teaches them to be independent
- he teaches them to hustle and to earn a living
- he is a symbol of masculinity
- he teaches them not to victimize and instead work on your problems
- his mind set is corroborated by his monetary success
- He teaches inauthentic independence; depending on the approval of other men and the lust women give as the extremely dependent emotional crutch to rely on. In fact the only defining feature of a winner in life seems to be one who has caved in to every superficial that the losers envy, meaning it is actually a loser-defined 'win'.
- While he seems to teach success, he is not really helping broke men much at all, his hustlers University costs $49 and the person who keeps saying it is succeeding and retaining the students in the 80 thousands is Tate himself. Furthermore, he does not at all give good advice for a poor person starting off in life, consistently advising people to feel shit and lame if they have a standard job and line of work, dubbing it 'Matrix' and mkckingnthem for supposed donkey work.
- He literally preaches to die for women and essentially simp for them if your house is broken into. He simultaneously tells men to see women as objects and to feel empty without the sex.
I played devil's advocate in this debate and don't wanna diss Tate too much.
I think he's a bit bonkers but I respect the man, he's a genuine sigma male... Just don't know if he's good for men honestly as he has no respect for those who aren't at his income bracket and haven't got the brutal confidence he has, let alone muscle mass.
He's blessed in a lot of ways in his abilities, his advice is dogshit for guys who are more ordinary and/or lacking.