SOLUTIONS to gun violence
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 5 votes and 29 points ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- Three days
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- Two weeks
- Point system
- Four points
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
It isn't night and day when it comes to preventing gun violence. You don't have to choose between a mass shooting a week when everyone has guns or nobody having guns and not being able to defend themselves.
- A fellow jumped off a high wall,And had a most terrible fall.He went back to bed,With a bump on his head,That's why you don't jump off a wall.
- Limericks I cannot compose,With noxious smells in my nose.But this one was easy,I only felt queasy,Because I was sniffing my toes.
- There once was a man from Peru,Who had a lot of growing up to do.He'd ring a doorbell,then run like hell,Until the owner shot him with a .22
- There was an odd fellow named Gus,When travelling he made such a fuss.He was banned from the train,Not allowed on a plane,And now travels only by bus.
- There once was a farmer from Leeds,Who swallowed a packet of seeds.It soon came to pass,He was covered with grass,But has all the tomatoes he needs.